Qatar University

Qatar University Employee Reviews

Qatar104 reviews
I love my driving and l love gardening and gardening and decoration the house l am worked with the company very good because I will to the work All company is like me.
Pros
I will offer to allah
Cons
I will do mu bast to help you
Excellent work environment and work life balance with good payment. Friendly and helpful co-workers ready to help any time. There’s job satisfaction at the end of day.
The place is ideal for anyone interested in research or higher education and the environment is astonishing. I believe this job helped me being a better version of myself.
A private company is formed by a small number of shareholders who come together for a social cause or profit motive. The shares of a private company are not traded on a public stock exchange. The common types of private companies include sole proprietorships, partnerships, and limited liability companies.
I was worked in Qatar university driver job under KAAMCO Transportation. Since from 2010 to 2012. I get excellent experience with Qatar university job.
it gives me a good experience in how to deal with students. solve their problems, also i learned more about data entry, register new students in university.
Nice work place with competitive package, a nice place to live and work with family. Kids like this place a lot and don't want to relocate if I ask them.
CBE in QU is an interesting place where it is AACSB accredited. Work is stressful, competitive, but worth it. Teaching is a nice experience! Funds are available yet competitive,
It was a very amazing experience with a big team I had a comfortable and kind supervisor, I was learned a lot in this place for example how to help the students and how I can get them the information that needed and so on.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Qatar University?
This is a very interesting place for teaching and learning. Learning environment is excellent. Colleagues are very cooperative. Salary is very attractive.
Handled administrative tasks such as filing papers, answering telephone calls, and maintained and organized reference files. Responsible for editing contracts and drafting documents for legal counsels.
Qatar University is an interactive place with diversity in nationalities, mentalities, and backgrounds. It is a place you can learn and express your skills at the same time. The willingness to work towards the prosperity of the organization is the vision of each member of the team.
Am not comfortable with the managements. And also how they treat us as their employees. Poor communication skills and planning their work without plan.
Assist Marketing department in administrative affairs including, maintaining records and preparing documents including announcements and posters.
Update all documents on OneDrive.

Design templates for certificates, posters, roll-ups and other materials.

Assist in editing and correction of materials to be published including booklets, pamphlets and brochures.

Ensure all marketing materials adhere to the QU Identity Guidelines.

Attend meetings as member of the Community Outreach Planning Committee.

Provide media support including photography, videography and video editing.

Prepare forms for events, volunteering opportunities etc. on platforms including Google Forms and SurveyMonkey.

Assist Marketing department in event management.

Prepare surveys for pre-event and post-event evaluation.

Update student community hours post-event and prepare certificates.

Prepare post-mortem for events.

Contact vendors and arrange quotes for marketing merchandise.

Update inventory of marketing merchandise.

Provide any kind technical assistance to all staff of College of Pharmacy.

Maintain department bulletin board by constantly updating material.

Training new Student Employees.
It is great to work and be assigned here as senior barista ,it is a busy place considering majority of the customers are students,but basic salary is not enough for my daily needs and expenses.
Pros
free transpo and accomodation
Cons
no free meal, no overtime
Qatar university helped me to find myself and understand the importance of education in developing my future. I become more aware of the local requirements for jobs. I learned how to manage my time.
working as a part time student in the AV team was considered an important step in my advancement because i had the ability to be in touch with a variety of people in the university and also had the ability to experience how to troubleshoot problems by self learning.
Am glad I worked there,its an amazing country to be and also to work .
Learnt a lot was when I was there both academically and morally, there is time for family and work,it doesn't affect each other.
Pros
Everything was up to standard
Cons
Nil
Qatar University is a great place to work at. Like any workplace, it has its challenges but management is usually willing to work things out with employees.
Innovation and freedom to design and decide how to approach problems and resolve them. Journal and conference publications were helpful in finding future jobs.
I learned how to manage events in a productive way, starting from contacting the sponsors and collecting volunteers.
The management was amazing, caring and helpful.