Qatar Project Management

Qatar Project Management Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

Work Review Summary

QPM is one of the best company for a beginner where you will be deploy in difference projects, meeting a lot of people, working different environment and continuous learning of different things especially in the field of documentation were my Job is.

One of the best experience

Definitely one of the best Qatari organizations. Excellent working environment and professional staff. Happy that i have it on my CV. Best thing is that the salary comes on time, always.

Good working relationship established within the employer and employee.

Being part of QPM even it's only for a short time makes me feel proud and happy, It gives me additional learning and good working experience. People here are accommodating and approachable.

Professionalism enviroment

its a good place to work. the culture is very progressive a professionalism is at high levels. Projects that are deigned and supervised by the company is of the high end ranking.

Summary

Way back 2009 the company was great place to work, that's what many people are always saying. The company keeps changing especially the management structure. Stability and job security becomes the major issues since 2012. I learned a lot in this organization because lots of professionals surrounds you. I was promoted twice for my hard work and have been awarded as best employee on 2013. Even most of the people are very hard to deal with, I can still handle it and learned the techniques in my own professional way. I still enjoy working here since I am started building my own legacy.

Pros

Long holidays

Cons

Lack of resources

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Project Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Qatar Project Management Reviews by Location

• Qatar Project Management
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?