Qatar Project Management

Qatar Project Management Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.1Job Security & Advancement

Work Review Summary

QPM is one of the best company for a beginner where you will be deploy in difference projects, meeting a lot of people, working different environment and continuous learning of different things especially in the field of documentation were my Job is.

One of the best experience

Definitely one of the best Qatari organizations. Excellent working environment and professional staff. Happy that i have it on my CV. Best thing is that the salary comes on time, always.

Good Company but there are area for improvement.

Good Company know how to get works at Qatar but all government and semi government projects with not considering private sector. They've potential to improve and increase their efficiency.

Pros

Good Package (Sometimes), long term projects (If get hired from beginning).

Cons

Semi Government with complicated procedure, high percentage for rejection from MOI without any valid/known reason, no job security within company, It depends on project circumstances.

Sharing is Caring

Its wonderful environment to work at QPM. Managers, bosses and colleagues are caring of each other and support always. Work and family life is completely in balance form. Great opportunity to work and enhance the professional development as well as your skills.

Supportive Colleague

Very professional working environment with the common management goal of performing the best of your abilities and experiences to clients that seeks their employments

Professionalism enviroment

its a good place to work. the culture is very progressive a professionalism is at high levels. Projects that are deigned and supervised by the company is of the high end ranking.

Learning new stuff/

Great Experience, i have learned new ways and got familiar with specifications of Qatar overall, also have learned how to approach sensitive matters and enhanced my techniques for doing my daily duties at a advanced level. Working at QPM gave me different view and approach to recruitment and HR procedures in general.

Summary

Way back 2009 the company was great place to work, that's what many people are always saying. The company keeps changing especially the management structure. Stability and job security becomes the major issues since 2012. I learned a lot in this organization because lots of professionals surrounds you. I was promoted twice for my hard work and have been awarded as best employee on 2013. Even most of the people are very hard to deal with, I can still handle it and learned the techniques in my own professional way. I still enjoy working here since I am started building my own legacy.

Pros

Long holidays

Cons

Lack of resources

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Project Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Qatar Project Management Reviews by Location