Qatar Project Management

Qatar Project Management Culture reviews

Clear

Sharing is Caring

Its wonderful environment to work at QPM. Managers, bosses and colleagues are caring of each other and support always. Work and family life is completely in balance form. Great opportunity to work and enhance the professional development as well as your skills.

Work place culture

Good culture however they do not have much infrastructure projects. Also in current scenario no more new projects, as a result the number of employees are reduced.

Pros

Good invoirnment

Cons

Very less projects

Supportive Colleague

Very professional working environment with the common management goal of performing the best of your abilities and experiences to clients that seeks their employments

Professionalism enviroment

its a good place to work. the culture is very progressive a professionalism is at high levels. Projects that are deigned and supervised by the company is of the high end ranking.

Working at QPM - Qatar (5 years)

On a personal and professional level, I found the culture very professional. The experience of working in project management helped me become more confident, pay more attention to details, and focus on planning and time management since the Client depends on me for Design approvals,rejections,changes, and suggestions. In some project, I could rectify and improve various aspects of the design during the design development. I also had a great chance working with closely with many professionals from different backgrounds. The set-up involved one person from each profession such as a contracts manager, a commercial manager, quality manager..etc. As an example I would prepare my contractual responses and letters to the Contractor and get some feedback from the managers themselves before getting it issued from QPM. Being the youngest Engineer in the company, I had lots of guidance from all managers, and Engineer's from other backgrounds. I also learned the value of adaptability and diplomacy in the work place and to respect the opinion of others. I was also learned to manage issues that were new to me and not necessarily related to Landscape. I was able to choose architectural finishes, and learn about various things such a LED technologies for outdoor screens, create street naming concepts, and other Safety aspects

Pros

International experiance, Site experiance, Supportive team members, Large Projects

Cons

Away from Family in Ohio

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Project Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Qatar Project Management Reviews by Location