Qatar Project Management
View all Qatar Project Management reviews

Qatar Project Management

Qatar Project Management Employee Review

Working at QPM - Qatar (5 years)

On a personal and professional level, I found the culture very professional. The experience of working in project management helped me become more confident, pay more attention to details, and focus on planning and time management since the Client depends on me for Design approvals,rejections,changes, and suggestions. In some project, I could rectify and improve various aspects of the design during the design development. I also had a great chance working with closely with many professionals from different backgrounds. The set-up involved one person from each profession such as a contracts manager, a commercial manager, quality manager..etc. As an example I would prepare my contractual responses and letters to the Contractor and get some feedback from the managers themselves before getting it issued from QPM. Being the youngest Engineer in the company, I had lots of guidance from all managers, and Engineer's from other backgrounds. I also learned the value of adaptability and diplomacy in the work place and to respect the opinion of others. I was also learned to manage issues that were new to me and not necessarily related to Landscape. I was able to choose architectural finishes, and learn about various things such a LED technologies for outdoor screens, create street naming concepts, and other Safety aspects

Pros

International experiance, Site experiance, Supportive team members, Large Projects

Cons

Away from Family in Ohio

Work Review Summary

QPM is one of the best company for a beginner where you will be deploy in difference projects, meeting a lot of people, working different environment and continuous learning of different things especially in the field of documentation were my Job is.
Same location

Good Company but there are area for improvement.

Good Company know how to get works at Qatar but all government and semi government projects with not considering private sector. They've potential to improve and increase their efficiency.

Pros

Good Package (Sometimes), long term projects (If get hired from beginning).

Cons

Semi Government with complicated procedure, high percentage for rejection from MOI without any valid/known reason, no job security within company, It depends on project circumstances.

Region premier management company

It was good to work with QPM the time I was in the middle east. My experience multiplied several folds working with such massive projects across the region

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Project Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Qatar Project Management Reviews by Location

• Qatar Project Management
  • Working at QPM - Qatar (5 years)
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?