Qatar Project Management
View all Qatar Project Management reviews

Qatar Project Management

Qatar Project Management Employee Review

Work Review Summary

QPM is one of the best company for a beginner where you will be deploy in difference projects, meeting a lot of people, working different environment and continuous learning of different things especially in the field of documentation were my Job is.

Same roleSame location

Good working relationship established within the employer and employee.

Being part of QPM even it's only for a short time makes me feel proud and happy, It gives me additional learning and good working experience. People here are accommodating and approachable.
Same location

Good Company but there are area for improvement.

Good Company know how to get works at Qatar but all government and semi government projects with not considering private sector. They've potential to improve and increase their efficiency.

Pros

Good Package (Sometimes), long term projects (If get hired from beginning).

Cons

Semi Government with complicated procedure, high percentage for rejection from MOI without any valid/known reason, no job security within company, It depends on project circumstances.
Same location

Region premier management company

It was good to work with QPM the time I was in the middle east. My experience multiplied several folds working with such massive projects across the region

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Project Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Qatar Project Management Reviews by Location

• Qatar Project Management
  • Work Review Summary
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?