Qatar Project Management
View all Qatar Project Management reviews

Qatar Project Management

Qatar Project Management Employee Review

Summary

Way back 2009 the company was great place to work, that's what many people are always saying. The company keeps changing especially the management structure. Stability and job security becomes the major issues since 2012. I learned a lot in this organization because lots of professionals surrounds you. I was promoted twice for my hard work and have been awarded as best employee on 2013. Even most of the people are very hard to deal with, I can still handle it and learned the techniques in my own professional way. I still enjoy working here since I am started building my own legacy.

Pros

Long holidays

Cons

Lack of resources

Work Review Summary

QPM is one of the best company for a beginner where you will be deploy in difference projects, meeting a lot of people, working different environment and continuous learning of different things especially in the field of documentation were my Job is.
Same location

Good Company but there are area for improvement.

Good Company know how to get works at Qatar but all government and semi government projects with not considering private sector. They've potential to improve and increase their efficiency.

Pros

Good Package (Sometimes), long term projects (If get hired from beginning).

Cons

Semi Government with complicated procedure, high percentage for rejection from MOI without any valid/known reason, no job security within company, It depends on project circumstances.

Region premier management company

It was good to work with QPM the time I was in the middle east. My experience multiplied several folds working with such massive projects across the region

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Project Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Qatar Project Management Reviews by Location