Qatar Project Management
View all Qatar Project Management reviews

Qatar Project Management

Qatar Project Management Employee Review

One of the best experience

Definitely one of the best Qatari organizations. Excellent working environment and professional staff. Happy that i have it on my CV. Best thing is that the salary comes on time, always.

Work Review Summary

QPM is one of the best company for a beginner where you will be deploy in difference projects, meeting a lot of people, working different environment and continuous learning of different things especially in the field of documentation were my Job is.

Good Company but there are area for improvement.

Good Company know how to get works at Qatar but all government and semi government projects with not considering private sector. They've potential to improve and increase their efficiency.

Pros

Good Package (Sometimes), long term projects (If get hired from beginning).

Cons

Semi Government with complicated procedure, high percentage for rejection from MOI without any valid/known reason, no job security within company, It depends on project circumstances.

Region premier management company

It was good to work with QPM the time I was in the middle east. My experience multiplied several folds working with such massive projects across the region

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Project Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Qatar Project Management Reviews by Location

• Qatar Project Management
  • One of the best experience