Qatar Project Management

Qatar Project Management Employee Reviews

Work Review Summary

QPM is one of the best company for a beginner where you will be deploy in difference projects, meeting a lot of people, working different environment and continuous learning of different things especially in the field of documentation were my Job is.

One of the best experience

Definitely one of the best Qatari organizations. Excellent working environment and professional staff. Happy that i have it on my CV. Best thing is that the salary comes on time, always.

Good Company but there are area for improvement.

Good Company know how to get works at Qatar but all government and semi government projects with not considering private sector. They've potential to improve and increase their efficiency.

Pros

Good Package (Sometimes), long term projects (If get hired from beginning).

Cons

Semi Government with complicated procedure, high percentage for rejection from MOI without any valid/known reason, no job security within company, It depends on project circumstances.

Region premier management company

It was good to work with QPM the time I was in the middle east. My experience multiplied several folds working with such massive projects across the region

Sharing is Caring

Its wonderful environment to work at QPM. Managers, bosses and colleagues are caring of each other and support always. Work and family life is completely in balance form. Great opportunity to work and enhance the professional development as well as your skills.

Good working relationship established within the employer and employee.

Being part of QPM even it's only for a short time makes me feel proud and happy, It gives me additional learning and good working experience. People here are accommodating and approachable.

Work place culture

Good culture however they do not have much infrastructure projects. Also in current scenario no more new projects, as a result the number of employees are reduced.

Pros

Good invoirnment

Cons

Very less projects

Ok

Ok it is good for projectized assigment Management is not taking any resposibility immediate boss cand fire you any time No central command More like supply company

Supportive Colleague

Very professional working environment with the common management goal of performing the best of your abilities and experiences to clients that seeks their employments

Professionalism enviroment

its a good place to work. the culture is very progressive a professionalism is at high levels. Projects that are deigned and supervised by the company is of the high end ranking.

good company

* busy working day * inhanced my skills * good management * good team * health insurance for all family hope you all the best

Pros

salary

Cons

terminations

Learning new stuff/

Great Experience, i have learned new ways and got familiar with specifications of Qatar overall, also have learned how to approach sensitive matters and enhanced my techniques for doing my daily duties at a advanced level. Working at QPM gave me different view and approach to recruitment and HR procedures in general.

Productive and learning experience

I got freedom to work, i could implement systems which was needed at the time in the project such as Surveillance, meeting with contractors successfully, conducted audit periodically, it was simply amazing.

Pros

Weekend quality time available

Cons

prolonging some decisions, some policies

Summary

Way back 2009 the company was great place to work, that's what many people are always saying. The company keeps changing especially the management structure. Stability and job security becomes the major issues since 2012. I learned a lot in this organization because lots of professionals surrounds you. I was promoted twice for my hard work and have been awarded as best employee on 2013. Even most of the people are very hard to deal with, I can still handle it and learned the techniques in my own professional way. I still enjoy working here since I am started building my own legacy.

Pros

Long holidays

Cons

Lack of resources

Working at QPM - Qatar (5 years)

On a personal and professional level, I found the culture very professional. The experience of working in project management helped me become more confident, pay more attention to details, and focus on planning and time management since the Client depends on me for Design approvals,rejections,changes, and suggestions. In some project, I could rectify and improve various aspects of the design during the design development. I also had a great chance working with closely with many professionals from different backgrounds. The set-up involved one person from each profession such as a contracts manager, a commercial manager, quality manager..etc. As an example I would prepare my contractual responses and letters to the Contractor and get some feedback from the managers themselves before getting it issued from QPM. Being the youngest Engineer in the company, I had lots of guidance from all managers, and Engineer's from other backgrounds. I also learned the value of adaptability and diplomacy in the work place and to respect the opinion of others. I was also learned to manage issues that were new to me and not necessarily related to Landscape. I was able to choose architectural finishes, and learn about various things such a LED technologies for outdoor screens, create street naming concepts, and other Safety aspects

Pros

International experiance, Site experiance, Supportive team members, Large Projects

Cons

Away from Family in Ohio

Highly challenge Programme

Daily conducting meeting the consultants and contractors, and team. communication and dealing with is a big challenge. Managing the involvement parties to coordinate the interfaces within the projects in the maximum benefit to the project and the client. communication with team is major tools to success. The most difficult part in the project is to comply with the design regular changes and coordinate properly with the other parties. The most enjoyable part is achieve a major milestone in the project

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Project Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Qatar Project Management Reviews by Location