Qatar Petroleum Employee Review

View all Qatar Petroleum reviews

Working in QP
SENIOR PROCESS TECHNICIAN (Operations Engineering) (Former Employee) –  DukhanNovember 23, 2014
I started as General Process Panel Operator in the Gas Lift Compressor Station during the EPC stage until handover under Production Department and I was promoted as Senior Process Technician.I work from 6:30 AM till 2:30 PM as my regular office working hours. I am assigned in the Operations Engineering Department, our main responsibility is to coordinate with the Production Department for any process deviations and plant change request. We review process documentations and we are the focal point of all EPC projects for the company. I represent the senior process engineers for any site investigation and process review by collecting data such as process data sheets, actual operations parameters, P&ID's and PFD's etc..and send recommendation. I am also engaged in reviewing documents during the FEED stage. Assigned for witnessing some activities during the pre-commissioning, commissioning of the EPC project such as Punch listing, Instrumentation Loop checking, Site Acceptance Testing etc...Involved in the major shutdown and start up activities. Member of the Commissioning team and coordinate with the Project department and Contractors. Assigned as Trainer by my superiors to train the local trainees. My exposure in dealing with professional people is one of the main factors in achieving and seeking for a good opportunities offered by the companies and contributing my qualification and experience to meet the objectives set by the company. Our company is a multi-national and multi-cultural environment. We have a global community which helped us deal with different types of people.
Pros
Family Status with free accomodation
Cons
Low Salary

Other Qatar Petroleum Employee Reviews

Encourage employees to create challenging stretch goals.
Admin Assistant I (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 13, 2019
A highly equipped Administrative Assistant with experience in performing a variety of administrative and staff support duties for a specified department, which require a range of knowledge and skills of organizational procedures and policies; directing and assisting employees, and resolving administrative problems and inquiries; composing, editing, and proofreading correspondence and reports, and preparing a range of administrative documents.
Salary was reduced to R12000.00
Fireman (Former Employee) –  Ras LaffanNovember 13, 2019
They took everything they promised me when they came to interview us. Accommodation and transport allowance. Suppress my salary to R12K I felt robbed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Petroleum. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2