Qatar Petroleum Employee Review

View all Qatar Petroleum reviews

Overall review for Qatar Petroleum is it's better than a private company in Qatar
Stock Checker (Former Employee) –  Dukhan, QatarJanuary 7, 2017
A typical day at work in Qatar is very challenging and enjoying. I learned from the training in Qatar Petroleum are how to manage and organize the warehouse safely. Co-workers are professional and cooperative. The hardest part of the job is when I am doing the inventory of the heavy materials on high racks. The most enjoyable part is when I am doing the report.
Pros
Cheap lunch pack and free cold drinks and hot drinks
Cons
No hazard allowance

Other Qatar Petroleum Employee Reviews

Encourage employees to create challenging stretch goals.
Admin Assistant I (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 13, 2019
A highly equipped Administrative Assistant with experience in performing a variety of administrative and staff support duties for a specified department, which require a range of knowledge and skills of organizational procedures and policies; directing and assisting employees, and resolving administrative problems and inquiries; composing, editing, and proofreading correspondence and reports, and preparing a range of administrative documents.
Salary was reduced to R12000.00
Fireman (Former Employee) –  Ras LaffanNovember 13, 2019
They took everything they promised me when they came to interview us. Accommodation and transport allowance. Suppress my salary to R12K I felt robbed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Petroleum. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2