Qatar Petroleum Employee Review

View all Qatar Petroleum reviews

Good, they make earning your salary as pleasant as possible.
Teacher (Former Employee) –  DukhānAugust 14, 2013
Well-paid. Secure and pretty environment with good leisure facilities, subsidised restaurant, accommodation provided and good health insurance and health-care. Quiet and rather dull, however. The hardest part is living in such close contact with your fellow employees; everyone in Dukhan is working for QP.

PS I was unable to use your star-rating system.
Pros
Salary, free accommodation, subsidised meals.
Cons
Heat and private life under a microscope.

Other Qatar Petroleum Employee Reviews

Encourage employees to create challenging stretch goals.
Admin Assistant I (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 13, 2019
A highly equipped Administrative Assistant with experience in performing a variety of administrative and staff support duties for a specified department, which require a range of knowledge and skills of organizational procedures and policies; directing and assisting employees, and resolving administrative problems and inquiries; composing, editing, and proofreading correspondence and reports, and preparing a range of administrative documents.
Salary was reduced to R12000.00
Fireman (Former Employee) –  Ras LaffanNovember 13, 2019
They took everything they promised me when they came to interview us. Accommodation and transport allowance. Suppress my salary to R12K I felt robbed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Petroleum. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2