Qatar Petroleum Employee Review

View all Qatar Petroleum reviews

My career with Qatar Petroleum was very good and effective. I could train many Qatari Nationals during my tenure. I have gained a lot of HR admin exp.
HR Administration Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dukhān,October 14, 2015
On a day at work, you need to prioratise your work, ensure accurate and efficient delivery. Have close relation ship with all subordinates, superiors, ensure no ambiguity prevails among the team members. Delegate work as much as possible maintaining the level of confidentiality and based on authority level.
When the work load increase, ensure to distribute the work in a balanced manner also ensure all customers requirements are completed in time and efficiently.
During my tenure, I have learned to have listening capacity, how to solve employees problems, also learned how to provide necessary advises to all superiors, conduct meetings, etc.
Most enjoyable part of the job was many suggestions and recommendations in the policies and procedures has been accepted and implemented in the company. All my subordinates were very happy with my office management.
Pros
Cons

Other Qatar Petroleum Employee Reviews

Encourage employees to create challenging stretch goals.
Admin Assistant I (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 13, 2019
A highly equipped Administrative Assistant with experience in performing a variety of administrative and staff support duties for a specified department, which require a range of knowledge and skills of organizational procedures and policies; directing and assisting employees, and resolving administrative problems and inquiries; composing, editing, and proofreading correspondence and reports, and preparing a range of administrative documents.
Salary was reduced to R12000.00
Fireman (Former Employee) –  Ras LaffanNovember 13, 2019
They took everything they promised me when they came to interview us. Accommodation and transport allowance. Suppress my salary to R12K I felt robbed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Petroleum. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2