Qatar Petroleum

Qatar Petroleum Employee Review

View all Qatar Petroleum reviews

My career with Qatar Petroleum was very good and effective. I could train many Qatari Nationals during my tenure. I have gained a lot of HR admin exp.
HR Administration Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dukhān,October 14, 2015
On a day at work, you need to prioratise your work, ensure accurate and efficient delivery. Have close relation ship with all subordinates, superiors, ensure no ambiguity prevails among the team members. Delegate work as much as possible maintaining the level of confidentiality and based on authority level.
When the work load increase, ensure to distribute the work in a balanced manner also ensure all customers requirements are completed in time and efficiently.
During my tenure, I have learned to have listening capacity, how to solve employees problems, also learned how to provide necessary advises to all superiors, conduct meetings, etc.
Most enjoyable part of the job was many suggestions and recommendations in the policies and procedures has been accepted and implemented in the company. All my subordinates were very happy with my office management.
Pros
Cons

Other Qatar Petroleum Employee Reviews

Big Company Small Thinkers
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Doha, QATARFebruary 11, 2020
This company is hung up on acting like the big international firms it partners with but it doesn't have the depth or control to make any significant impact. QP defeats itself with petty management controls and does not trust its own people.
Very Good
FIREMAN (Current Employee) –  Mesaieed Industrial AreaFebruary 4, 2020
Very good company working with highly professional people in the industry of oil and gas. Working always with safety management system . Have gained more knowledge and experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Petroleum. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2