Qatar Petroleum Employee Review

View all Qatar Petroleum reviews

Not very conducive environment if your manager is a lady
Budget Analyst (Former Employee) –  DohaSeptember 16, 2019
If your Manager is a lady do not think of going to QP because you will regret it. Trust me. Mostly they have not worked anywhere else and think they know everything, also climb up the ladder without working in junior or middle level hence no working knowledge. They hire people with over 5 years of experience even for lowest level and if you have more then 10 years experience be ready to work under someone who has either no or very little experience of QP only. Tough salary is good however at times its very depressing to work under rude and arrogant Manager. This is not only my experience during last year 2018-19 many people left our department only because of behavioral issue of our boss.

Other Qatar Petroleum Employee Reviews

Productive, helpful colleagues& nice workplace
Multiskilled Storekeeper (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 7, 2019
I worked there as a employees of edgewater. It was great experience for me work with Qatar petroleum. I always got support my colleagues, seniors & manager. I learnt lot of things from QP. Nice workplace really I enjoyed the moment when I worked there.
Pros
Free tea, cofee
Cons
Brakes for prayer
Intensive Experience and adequate job place
1) Sidra Hospital (Former Employee) –  DohaSeptember 21, 2019
Mega projects size who helped and contributed to the growth and development of the Education city.
Super infra-structure works involves new roads, parks, PMS ...
Sustainable project fOR LEED and green buildings
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
Healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Petroleum. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2