Qatar Petroleum Employee Review

View all Qatar Petroleum reviews

Productive with complete recreational facilities.
Electrical Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dukhan, QatarOctober 20, 2014
Busy with signing of PTW (permit to work) of more than 50 contractors everyday at first hour of work.

Simple, Manageable, Achievable, Reliable and Time-bound Objectives of Management

Worked with more than 37 multi-national co-workers and contractors gives me a lot of understanding and adjustment in working with Qatar Petroleum.

Big responsibility

Happy with what you are doing and without complaint
Pros
Free housing, transportation, medical, dental, schooling of up to 4 children, airfare, training & seminar, complete recreational benefit
Cons
big responsibilities, working hours

Other Qatar Petroleum Employee Reviews

Encourage employees to create challenging stretch goals.
Admin Assistant I (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 13, 2019
A highly equipped Administrative Assistant with experience in performing a variety of administrative and staff support duties for a specified department, which require a range of knowledge and skills of organizational procedures and policies; directing and assisting employees, and resolving administrative problems and inquiries; composing, editing, and proofreading correspondence and reports, and preparing a range of administrative documents.
Salary was reduced to R12000.00
Fireman (Former Employee) –  Ras LaffanNovember 13, 2019
They took everything they promised me when they came to interview us. Accommodation and transport allowance. Suppress my salary to R12K I felt robbed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Petroleum. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2