Qatar Petroleum
Qatar Petroleum Employee Review

Best company

April 24, 2019
This is the best company in my life where I had worked. Friendly work environment. People are very cooperative, Management are very approachable'. All department 's were working with parallel and in good coordination.
July 19, 2020
Sr, Personal Assist. . Administration Supervisor, Executive Secretary (Former Employee) - Mesaieed
Avery busy day that you can learn daily new and challenging. I have learned many skills that help to work efficiently and effectively. You can work with a special team to achieve the target. The most enjoyable part of the job that every day is a challenge through daily work and routine work.
You have to control all administration work within all divisions .. Work in a multicultural atmosphere give you energy and give you experiences required.

Control the needs of the employee with HR, training, and administration department so, satisfaction will reflect positively on an employees' work.

Simultaneously all departments within Refinery.

The most important thing is the safety culture for all employees especially the new candidates who joined the company.

Special care is taken to the developers to have the right assessment to fill the position required.
Pros
Lunch is covered nearly be QP
Cons
A good health care is provided .. and one hour break is given
July 15, 2020
Sr. Staff Member, ARFF Instructor (Former Employee) - Doha
I was a direct hire by Qatar Petroleum, so working for the company had a lot of advantages. TEEX was the accrediting agency that QP used and they, somehow, managed to snake their own employees in managerial positions at the college. One in particular, Brandon Champion, was the worst specimen of a human being (I am sorry for insulting the world human being) that I have ever came across in my 36 year career. He turned that place upside down and right side up. And, he was allowed to get away with it or 7 plus years.
Pros
Great Employee Benefits package, great salary, and excellent assistance program
Cons
TEEX and their demonstrative minions.
July 15, 2020
Admin Assistant - Contract only (Former Employee) - Qatar
Professional attitude, working environment, benefits and compensation are well great whether it is for bachelor or family status. Highly recommended to others who are searching for a job.