Qatar Petroleum Employee Review

View all Qatar Petroleum reviews

Maintenance work
HSE officer (Current Employee) –  Dukhān, JUMSeptember 12, 2014
 Inspection of necessary work permits, prior to beginning of any activities at site, necessary work permits.
 To assist the safety manager in coordinates of safety activities.
 Inspection of Safety sign boards and warning tape to avoid accident
 Monitor all workers to ensure proper safety outfit, such as safety belt, safety shoes, helmet, safety glass, earplugs and masks.
 Attending toolbox of sub-contractors to ensure that they are discussing safety procedures.
 Inspection of all safety equipment such as P.P.E ,Safety Hates, Fire Extinguishers etc, to ensure their reliability
 To attend the everyday tool box meeting and weekly safety meeting to made aware the workers about the safe work practice

Other Qatar Petroleum Employee Reviews

Encourage employees to create challenging stretch goals.
Admin Assistant I (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 13, 2019
A highly equipped Administrative Assistant with experience in performing a variety of administrative and staff support duties for a specified department, which require a range of knowledge and skills of organizational procedures and policies; directing and assisting employees, and resolving administrative problems and inquiries; composing, editing, and proofreading correspondence and reports, and preparing a range of administrative documents.
Salary was reduced to R12000.00
Fireman (Former Employee) –  Ras LaffanNovember 13, 2019
They took everything they promised me when they came to interview us. Accommodation and transport allowance. Suppress my salary to R12K I felt robbed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Petroleum. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2