Qatar Petroleum

Qatar Petroleum Employee Reviews for Control Room Operator

Control Room Operator4 reviews
Qatar4 reviews
Safety is the first priority.Empowered to stop any unsafe act at any locations.Timely receiving the management appreciations for the reporting of any unsafe conditions.Good HSE culture.
In my system they do not have there KOP. which results imbalance to proceeds for protocol. Manpower ethics. Irrelevant protocol for professionalism. No job security from management.
Pros
No such benefits
Cons
Irresistible
Monthly only 15 days work, 12hrs. each day. More important giving to " Health, safety & environment " Employee & management very friendly relation. Friendly work place culture.
*Rotating 12 hours shift, monitoring the DCS system graphics and handling emergency and non emergency calls. *After a long time of doing the same job, sometimes we think we've seen everything. then comes a new day with a brand new challenge and we learn something new. *The management's full support and trust in our emergency control center team is the reason why we try to give our best every day. *Team work is the key for a job well done and we have a wonderful team. *There is nothing that I find overly hard in my job. *The most enjoyable part is to get the job done in time and getting an appreciation for that.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Qatar Petroleum?