Qatar Petroleum

Qatar Petroleum Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Administrative Assistant10 reviews
Qatar10 reviews
Professional attitude, working environment, benefits and compensation are well great whether it is for bachelor or family status. Highly recommended to others who are searching for a job.
The camaraderie at work are like your brothers. I learned that you have to understand each nationality to get good working harmony. The management are supportive in your initiative that would increase productivity of accomplishment. The hardest part is when you encounter shortfalls on manpower with an increase in demand of maintenance schedule. The most enjoyable is when you finish the day without any incident and everyone have to go home safe.
Pros
Good medical & school support
Cons
Due to pandemic, reduction of staff is not pleasant
A highly equipped Administrative Assistant with experience in performing a variety of administrative and staff support duties for a specified department, which require a range of knowledge and skills of organizational procedures and policies; directing and assisting employees, and resolving administrative problems and inquiries; composing, editing, and proofreading correspondence and reports, and preparing a range of administrative documents.
Good timing of work, I had learned many softwares such as SAP, i became more sociable. Good and respectful management. Well organized workplace I met good people in there.
I extremely enjoyed working at Qatar Petroleum. My day used to start at 6:30 in the morning and finish at 2:30 in the afternoon with flexible hours and cooperative management and supervisors. I learned how to deal with customers (candidates) and was happy to give them all the support needed through out all the recruitment process. Qatar Petroleum is a multinational company, so I delt with different nationalities and cultures which enhanced my experience and my communication skills.
I learned scheduling meetings and appointments, organizing events, replying emails and phone calls, documenting, and little financial documentation. it is really wonderful place
Very good to work. Best thing is the balance of work and life. Cooperative and professional culture. Because of the huge hierarchy, tasks appreciation is bit missing.
I am satisfied with my work.. I have a great supervisor... Shes very supportive.. I learned a lot especially budget and contracts matter..
Pros
good timing
An excellent place to work.Wide explore. Many training given to employees. Gets many opportunities to develop your career.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Qatar Petroleum?
A typical day at work will be very busy day,since working hours starts early then it will also be a long day,I usually start at my workstation before moving here and there between the reception,the archiving office and so.My routine things to do will be always handling some employee leave or sick leave,sometimes it's an escort leave for a change lol.Anyways the reception area is always very busy with the non stop ringing telehpone or visitors coming for meeting,or suppliers coming to deliver something or collect something from one of the employee and it is always difficult to convince them to wait until the employee comes since no one likes to wait and their car parked wrongly (it is very difficult to find car parking in the building where I'm working).With no lunch break and 8 continues working hours gives me some real headache sometimes but I guess this is the situation at all the big companies after all I have gained 8 yeas of well experionce in the place where I'm working now.
Pros
annual get to gather
Cons
health care