Qatar Petroleum Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

productive
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  DukhānJuly 12, 2018
Good timing of work,
I had learned many softwares such as SAP, i became more sociable.
Good and respectful management.
Well organized workplace
I met good people in there.
Productive and friendly workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 3, 2017
I extremely enjoyed working at Qatar Petroleum. My day used to start at 6:30 in the morning and finish at 2:30 in the afternoon with flexible hours and cooperative management and supervisors.
I learned how to deal with customers (candidates) and was happy to give them all the support needed through out all the recruitment process.
Qatar Petroleum is a multinational company, so I delt with different nationalities and cultures which enhanced my experience and my communication skills.
great place
personal administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  DohaMay 3, 2017
I learned scheduling meetings and appointments, organizing events, replying emails and phone calls, documenting, and little financial documentation. it is really wonderful place
Very Good
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  DohaMarch 1, 2017
Very good to work. Best thing is the balance of work and life. Cooperative and professional culture. Because of the huge hierarchy, tasks appreciation is bit missing.
Im satisfied with my work
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  DohaJuly 31, 2016
I am satisfied with my work.. I have a great supervisor... Shes very supportive.. I learned a lot especially budget and contracts matter..
Pros
good timing
very good atmosphere, have a lot to learn and develop
Sr. Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  DohaJune 21, 2016
An excellent place to work.Wide explore. Many training given to employees. Gets many opportunities to develop your career.
Productive , always on the run
Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Doha, DAWMay 17, 2015
A typical day at work will be very busy day,since working hours starts early then it will also be a long day,I usually start at my workstation before moving here and there between the reception,the archiving office and so.My routine things to do will be always handling some employee leave or sick leave,sometimes it's an escort leave for a change lol.Anyways the reception area is always very busy with the non stop ringing telehpone or visitors coming for meeting,or suppliers coming to deliver something or collect something from one of the employee and it is always difficult to convince them to wait until the employee comes since no one likes to wait and their car parked wrongly (it is very difficult to find car parking in the building where I'm working).With no lunch break and 8 continues working hours gives me some real headache sometimes but I guess this is the situation at all the big companies after all I have gained 8 yeas of well experionce in the place where I'm working now.
Pros
annual get to gather
Cons
health care