Qatar Petroleum

Qatar Petroleum Employee Reviews

Very productivity

I really enjoyed lot and learned lot while working in Qatar petroleumQp always motivate workers Qp gives the bestI m looking more opportunities to work in qp prject

Pros

Free food

Cons

Permanent

Work place is very good for am working in shipyard Nakilat

Every day is very good and I learned so many things compare to before work in Saudi Arabia in hear work culture is very very good management excellent they are treating us like family company so much carring I prefer this company to work hear but salary is am not satisfied compare to other company my salary was very low and hear am working hear high risk area all underground substation s but safety is excellent that's why we always safe

Pros

Free lunch and accomodation

Challenging offshore operation

Nice to live with different nationalities and work with... very secure place.. while I've learned different culturesThanks all the years working with QP and the bosses

Pros

Working in offshore no worries for the good foods

Cons

Offshore operation is 12hours.. enjoyable

Top Class Work Culture with Compliances of Rules and Regulations set forth

This was perhaps the best Co I have ever worked during past 10 years Although due to some internal policy I was terminated during Covid 19 but still I feel a rare Gem Co with Mother Like Care to all his staffs to stay and work in a serene and competitive environment May QP flourish day and night

Pros

All Inhouse Facilities for Working People like 5 Star facilities

Cons

No Cons

Na

ITC Management are not concern the welfare of staff level especially the work of service desk agent which are too much and very stressful.............

Pros

Overtime is paid very well

Cons

No care for Service Desk Agent

Professional Core Business

Working under the great leaders.Multiskills applications.Target oriented.Flexible Discline working hours.Safe and concentratable working atmosphere

Pros

Health and Safety of the worker is prime responsibility for the company

Cons

Nill

Very nice to work in woqod

I worked there as a automobile technicianIt's A great experience to work in Qatar Fuel (Woqod petroleum)We can improve our working ability and communication skillDifferent countries customer we met And so many types of automobile cars there are coming for maintenance and services.I learned many things regarding Automobile services and tyre worksI am Thankful to woqod companyIt's very Good company providing free food and accommodation and free transfort . Accommodation also very nice.And Ramadan time we get Overtime Yearly bonus on their salary base.Work risk - we have to take risk if any damages Employee should pay the damage cost. And management not good they don't understand APC area problems if anything happens they take action immediately

Pros

Free lunch and accommodation

Cons

8hrs duty only

Very productive and conductive culture. Many clubs at different locations to enjoy at the end of the day if you wish.

A homely atmosphere to work with, there are challenges but very collaborative and conductive environment.Very respectful towards each other and there is absolutely I repeat absolutely - no discriminations on any front.

Pros

subsidized lunch

Cons

nothing for a company like QP

Ruthless organization with no vision. Zero job security.

I have worked for qp about 9 months. The organization is full of politics. Employees who are working here for more than 10/12 years have made the working culture dirty, full of politics. They dont want any one from outside to come and grow else their position is in threat. The organization is having culture of firing the employees since years. Hence the new comers are always targeted. Just beware of this suck people, in lieu of salary hike they mighy ruin your career with a black spot.

World class organisations qp

World class organisation and latest technology used safe achiev gol the targets all employees is excellent qp management planning humanity safe ideas

Pros

Every time streak

Cons

Health care short break

Very innovative

Very active managers, free hand at taking decisions. Open door policies, nationalization took its toll on the workers and was not very well executed initially.

Pros

Free housing, schooling, medical

Cons

Qatarization

Overall it was a good experience to work in Qatar Petroleum

Job culture and working environment was good, but no job security and advancement.Salary and benefits are good but not best as compared to other oil & gas industries.

Amazing place to live and work

After teaching in the Uk as a primary teacher I saw an advertisement in Tes that wanted teachers at Qatar petroleum in Dhukan , it was the best move ever!, there were obstacles to go over on recruitment but it was not that bad, mainly getting paperwork/ medical/solicitor .Teaching is never easy and it hasn’t been easy especially with a power hungry leadership team , but they have all left !, new management are in place , they seem to know what they are doing, it’s still a hard slog but the pay off is where we live( 1 mile from a beach), all sorts of clubs, football pitches, tennis courts, beach club, sailing, jet skiing and snorkeling. The wage package is excellent and our housing/ duplex is new and just massive , all year groups in primary are very tight and everyone try’s to help and support each other. It’s a complete change from Uk lifestyle and we love it!, wish we had come 10 years ago!, job security can be a bit iffy , as it’s tied to the oil and gas industry but there are plenty of people who have been here 5 - 10 years.If you get the oppurtunity take it !

Pros

Wages/ package/ tax free

Cons

Sometimes Long hours/ The Heat!

The interview was conducted professionally and pleasant.

The job orientation that spread over a period of 1 week jointly organised by HR and the respective hiring department facilitate the development of sense of belonging which is unique and satisfying.

Pros

A world-class company.

Cons

The working environment would not be suitable for those who love high and fast pace people .

Productive and gain many experiences

Avery busy day that you can learn daily new and challenging. I have learned many skills that help to work efficiently and effectively. You can work with a special team to achieve the target. The most enjoyable part of the job that every day is a challenge through daily work and routine work. You have to control all administration work within all divisions .. Work in a multicultural atmosphere give you energy and give you experiences required. Control the needs of the employee with HR, training, and administration department so, satisfaction will reflect positively on an employees' work. Simultaneously all departments within Refinery. The most important thing is the safety culture for all employees especially the new candidates who joined the company. Special care is taken to the developers to have the right assessment to fill the position required.

Pros

Lunch is covered nearly be QP

Cons

A good health care is provided .. and one hour break is given

Excellent

Professional attitude, working environment, benefits and compensation are well great whether it is for bachelor or family status. Highly recommended to others who are searching for a job.

Productive and excellent work place

- Normal day at work with routine jobs - Excellent workplace culture with wonderful Qatari hospitality at display - Humble and helpful colleagues - Stuck at same position, moving up the ladder is difficult

Pros

Provided excellent facilities like housing, restaurant, recreational activities, healthcare, schooling etc

Cons

Far away from city and climbing up the position is difficult

Highly productive

Working culture at Qatar petroleum is highly professional. It is company where staff are taken care of properly. I loved working in this company for 13 years. Given me an opportunity I would like to be associated again.

Pros

Working places are excellent.

Cons

No lunch break in corporate offices.

Bureaucratic decision making process

Be prepared for bureaucratic decision making processes. The decision needs to go through the line of command and can take time to arrive at a decision, often without proper analysis

Nice

Nice working and good culture. Safe environment. Good benefits. Acceptable living standards. Health care good. good community. More flexible. minimum chances of job upgrade.

Next time

Disappointing experience, negative working experience. Unprofessional management that standard and disrupts the work environment. Managers are expected to set a good example for their subordinates to follow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Petroleum. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2