Qatar National Bank Employee Reviews

Summary
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) –  DohaOctober 24, 2017
Work is hard and shifts but we love it , different nationalities with different culture so more experience.

Advanced bank , good teams ,paper work is not much
Good job
Sales Representative (Credit card sales) (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarOctober 9, 2017
Good job. Colleagues are very supportive. Great pressure. Salary is good. I quit my job because they told me to transfer my visa. I was not interested because it was not direct under bank, it's through agency. Thank you.
Collegial environment with learning potential
Vice President (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 3, 2017
Growing bank with big ambitions. Interesting place to work. Good work life balance with structured, short hours for a bank. Advancement is difficult with the org but given lean environment it can be seen as a learning opportunity.
Balanced environment
Senior Sales Trader and Advisory (Current Employee) –  DohaSeptember 12, 2017
Sales Trading Stocks for institutional client
the trading environment is a stressful environment where you have to deal with the clients and manage to give trades idea on the Market

Fixed income Portfolio Management for HNI
Dealing with HNI is an Enjoyable Part as you end up having good client portfolio
bank is too good and culture is decent for permanant employees
Private database consultant (Former Employee) –  DohaAugust 10, 2017
we should work as full time employee instead thru any of consultants.
Package might be good if you work as FTE and work hours seems to be good 7.30-2.30.culture is pretty decent.
Pros
good place to work..best timings.
Cons
Not much.
enthusiastic and dynamic leadership experienced in risk management.
Head of Operational Risk (Current Employee) –  DohaJune 3, 2017
5 years in middle East, International experience and experience in different aspects of risk management. Can bring value to the Banks due to the capacity to manage different projects at same time and different cultures.
Pros
Just 2nd and 3rd line of defence experience
Cons
Dynamism, enthusiasm, leadership
Best organization in the middle east
Sr Information Risk Security Development Analyst (Current Employee) –  Doha, QAMay 20, 2017
The bank has to be the most enjoyable and fulfilling employer in the MENA region. Good multicultural professional environment offering multiple avenues to demonstrate - deploy skills and expertise.
Professional
Customers service (Former Employee) –  DohaApril 28, 2017
QNB is the leading bank in Qatar and is the most professional bank in all Middle East great work place and environment for young career development and so professional
Positive experience
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Doha, QAMarch 27, 2017
It was a very nice and a positive experience working with so many like minded individuals that it never felt as if its my first international assignment.
Very good place to get knowledge
cashier teller at eCash service (Former Employee) –  QatarMarch 23, 2017
Its a very good company and enjoyable place. Also leaning about bank jobs and cashier position and risk level. There are many language people came so we can learn more languages from them. only problem was salary increment.
Best Place for work.
VMware Consultant (Current Employee) –  DohaMarch 7, 2017
Friendly work environment.
Best Place for work.
Seeking for a challenging position in a reputed organization. I carry Seven years of diversified experience in VMware, Storage and other Datacenter Technologies, which would bring innovation and growth for the organization.
Very productive work environment with good compensation
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  DohaMarch 2, 2017
Overall, QNB provides excellent working place, In that, the bank provide a very challenging goal and objective, high pressure environment to achieve targets/KPIs.
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Job security and work culture
Multi-cultural and productive environment
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 8, 2016
Challenging and productive multi-tasking job of assisting the CEO and Deputy CEO of one of the branches of the bank. Typical work in summary is allowing day to day operations to run smoothly and forecast and plan future administrative duties.
The job role is administrative with the opportunity to play a role in the application of Human Resource policies , marketing strategies and so forth.
Working abroad in a big cooperation with co-workers of different nationalities grants you to the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
The advantage of being a trilingual person gave me an edge in my work when dealing with international companies and clients.
Pros
Location, Working Hours
Cons
No break room for lunch hour
Comfortable and beautiful ambiance.Good bank facilities.
Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarSeptember 14, 2016
I work as Sales Officer/customer service. My working schedule is from 7:15 am to 2:30 pm. I have gained more experienced in the field of banking and dealing with customers.My co workers are mostly Qatari Nationals which are fun and nice to be with.The hardest part of the job is the monthly Sales target,and the most enjoyable part is the incentives upon reaching 75% of my target.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Dealing with customer even at night if it's urgent.
High Professional Bank
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  DohaJuly 5, 2016
Working with QNB been giving a lot of experiences and especially in relationship management, and add knowledge in banking sector.
My daily work is to contact my HNW and UNHW client in my portofolio's and give them our new products, see if they are facing any issue and tried to getting from them new leads to increase my portofolio size.
My sales target is been over achieved month by month and especially in Bancassuracne and Wealth Management Product where i exceed 400% of my required target.
Been receive to many reputation from all my client.
Cons
healtcare, good salary, nice environement
Efficient and customer satisfactioin
Senior Sales officer (Current Employee) –  Qatar, DohaJune 12, 2016
As a Senior sales officer, the job involves more of creating relationship with customers and allowing your clients to build up trust and confidence in you. I have learned to be more or less listen more and allow customer to speak more than me interrupting. I have worked with different co workers from different nationalities and keep learning from one another. The hardest time I have ever encountered was when a client lost his debit card and it was on weekend. The most enjoyable moment of my life when I was called for an award. It was an unforgettable moment of my life.
Pros
sendforth partyfor a colleaque
Cons
when a car hit my car after work
Beautiful place
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) –  DohaJune 9, 2016
QNB is such an amazing Organization to work in.

they always improve our products and services to meet customers satisfactions
Goal Oriented
Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  DohaApril 19, 2016
I am a goal oriented person and competitive and I try to make it sure that I did my job done before the end of the day. Focuses on target and initiates new strategy in order to hit or exceed the companies expectation
great organizational culture, spirit of innovation, professionalism that characterizes your firm and its employees
Team Leader-Collection & Recovery Department (Current Employee) –  dohaMarch 19, 2016
I have high-level communication and interpersonal skills and I am an effective leader, with the ability to work in a culturally diverse environment. I have a strong business focus as well as excellent people management and resource management skills
Productive and challenging environment, that aspires you to succeed
Senior Regional HR Business Partner, Asia (Current Employee) –  QatarJanuary 12, 2016
Productive and challenging environment, that aspires you to succeed. QNB provide competitive salary and good work life balance supported by out senior management team