Qatar National Bank

Qatar National Bank Management reviews

Clear

very secure,productive

i have a very good experience by working in big bank as QNB i have learned a lot, the management was very friendly and we was working as team i have learned how to deal with customers

A place to work

Wouldn't recommend any good professional s to work at QNB,Horrible management, very prejudiced, only Qatari nationals are treated fairly, no expats are recognized.

Pros

Cons

Not a place to work

Mordern day slavery

I wouldn't recommend any good professionals to work at QNB, very bias , management only support those who speaks Arabic.and looked after those who have good PR.

Pros

Cons

Not a place to work

masters

great environment to work. willing to learn new technologies good supportive management and professionals leads and managers are interactive and supportive.

Good Company for security

Good Bank for a safe job and security and offers good bonus. Working schedule is also desirable as you finish at 2:30 pm Not a lot of stress and management is ok

Pros

Good work schedule

Cons

Slow promotion

Practical and Joyful

It was a new challenge for me i spent very good time with the team work , I learned Some of new Computer skills like new Computer languages , the management was very helpful and they motivated me to progress in my career .

"Awful atmosphere, horrendous management regime in finance"

Bullying and dictatorship style management, bad tone from the tone, pressure to take on customers even if they are known risks, no support network for staff, bonuses are not paid on a logical, unrealistic deadlines ! No work & life balance (often canceled holidays, work at weekends etc) No progression , no development (5-6 years to be promoted avg!)

Pros

Insurance

Cons

Poor management, lack of employees respect

Prodcutive Work

"My best performer was always saving the day when a project went wrong or a system blew up," said an IT management acquaintance. "But when things were going well, i just couldn't let down. It is in these types of situations where I watch for signs of fatigue and anxiety.

Balanced environment

Sales Trading Stocks for institutional client the trading environment is a stressful environment where you have to deal with the clients and manage to give trades idea on the Market Fixed income Portfolio Management for HNI Dealing with HNI is an Enjoyable Part as you end up having good client portfolio

enthusiastic and dynamic leadership experienced in risk management.

5 years in middle East, International experience and experience in different aspects of risk management. Can bring value to the Banks due to the capacity to manage different projects at same time and different cultures.

Pros

Just 2nd and 3rd line of defence experience

Cons

Dynamism, enthusiasm, leadership

Jobs at Qatar National Bank

See more jobs

Multi-cultural and productive environment

Challenging and productive multi-tasking job of assisting the CEO and Deputy CEO of one of the branches of the bank. Typical work in summary is allowing day to day operations to run smoothly and forecast and plan future administrative duties. The job role is administrative with the opportunity to play a role in the application of Human Resource policies , marketing strategies and so forth. Working abroad in a big cooperation with co-workers of different nationalities grants you to the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment. The advantage of being a trilingual person gave me an edge in my work when dealing with international companies and clients.

Pros

Location, Working Hours

Cons

No break room for lunch hour

High Professional Bank

Working with QNB been giving a lot of experiences and especially in relationship management, and add knowledge in banking sector. My daily work is to contact my HNW and UNHW client in my portofolio's and give them our new products, see if they are facing any issue and tried to getting from them new leads to increase my portofolio size. My sales target is been over achieved month by month and especially in Bancassuracne and Wealth Management Product where i exceed 400% of my required target. Been receive to many reputation from all my client.

Cons

healtcare, good salary, nice environement

Balanced work

Professional Colleagues. Superiors, Managers and CEO are people well respected whilst reachable. Colleagues ensures you are welcomed and thoroughly assist you on the job scope. Superiors and Managers are easy to talk to, open to dialogues and are understanding to work situations.

Pros

Commendable hours at work

Cons

Slow Paced environment

great organizational culture, spirit of innovation, professionalism that characterizes your firm and its employees

I have high-level communication and interpersonal skills and I am an effective leader, with the ability to work in a culturally diverse environment. I have a strong business focus as well as excellent people management and resource management skills

Productive and challenging environment, that aspires you to succeed

Productive and challenging environment, that aspires you to succeed. QNB provide competitive salary and good work life balance supported by out senior management team

Amazing Place to Work

Sales and Marketing of Investments Relationship Building and Management Wealth Management Internal and External Audit Issues Compliance and Admin Issues

Pleasure environment workplace

QNB Capital was perfectly pleasure place to learnt skill. I had my internship experience. I learnt about office skill. The management was exteremly proffesional on regulation. My collegues in QNB Capital were really nice, polite and friendly people. The hardest job was on fast administrative operational. Because sometimes, there was any urgent meeting clients. The most enjoyable experience in QNB Capital was learnt new things such as financial and economic growth.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Allowance

Encouraging enviroment

The world strongest Bank, powerful management good salaries and environment but sure some challenges are to be faced some co workers are helpful others are no the hardest part of the job is to deal with unprofessional and not educated employees

Not-so-productive environment with lots of ambiguities

 Involved in building and maintaining end-to-end Business-Technology relationship.  Proficient in Requirement Gathering from Business stakeholders, and translating to Technical stakeholders, through documenting Business Requirements, Functional and Non-functional specifications and hands-on involvement in data analysis sessions.  Managing multi-year projects on implementation of comprehensive Risk Management & regulatory Reporting tools and process workflows through conceptual understanding and updated market knowledge about Credit Risk, Market Risk and Operational Risk.  Implementation of RiskOrigins & RiskFrontier, an integrated, workflow-driven Credit origination & Credit Risk Assessment platform that allows QNB to streamline and standardize their entire commercial lending underwriting process that covers loans, bonds, CDOs, credit default swaps, basket default swaps, retail credit lines, retail loans, equities and exposure profiles across asset classes.  Managing migration of Basel-II reporting & Dodd-Frank (DFA-CPA) from manual to automated frameworks in QNBCapital.  Interacting with Chief Risk Officer, Country Heads, Risk Management teams and other Stakeholders across the MENA region, UK, France and Singapore offices to understand the current Basel-II & Dodd-Frank frameworks as-is and help QNB management formulate a strategy for to-be through the proposed Reporting framework to facilitate Country-level and Regional-level Regulatory Reporting.  Responsible for the Gap Analysis and feasibility study in order to implement Basel-III in QNB.  End-to-end management -

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar National Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Qatar National Bank Reviews by Location

• Qatar National Bank
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?