Qatar National Bank

Qatar National Bank Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

it was a great experience to learn

working at the top bank in Qatar was a great experience for me to learn about finance and international banking systems. Also learnt a lot from conducting all type of bank services.

Good place to work in.

Best bank in Middle East. Collaborative environment, Challenging Experience, Numerous Growth Opportunities, International Presence, Multicultural. Overall a very good employer and exciting experience.

fun work place

it is a good company and goves good salary plus it is helping in saving your money safley . so i chossed this company from many companies across qatar

Pros

free lunches

Cons

healthcare

Working in Qnb

Working at QNB is excellent because I have gained the experience and information that develops my career and working in a group of assistants and collaborators and gaining experience from some

A good company to start banking career

The company has been a good place to start my banking career in the Gulf Area. It has been a good company to develop banking knowledge in customer service and customer relation.

Good Company for security

Good Bank for a safe job and security and offers good bonus. Working schedule is also desirable as you finish at 2:30 pm Not a lot of stress and management is ok

Pros

Good work schedule

Cons

Slow promotion

Practical and Joyful

It was a new challenge for me i spent very good time with the team work , I learned Some of new Computer skills like new Computer languages , the management was very helpful and they motivated me to progress in my career .

Good Place to work

Good Place to work but no career development. Good life balance. Not easy to promote. Good Health Insurance. Good Salary comparing to other banks.

good place to estublish your banking career

working for bank in general is a good opprtunity to start estublish your career, and you will learn many things , you don't feel boaring as yo feel with a very routiny job

Pros

short hours ( 6 hours a day)

Cons

you will be on call for any emergency

Excellent work place

Excellent experience with daily learning and understanding of banking field. Also, interesting exchange with other departments: credit, operations, legal...

Jobs at Qatar National Bank

See more jobs

International Exposure

QNB has a strategic plan to become an icon in the banking industry, working at QNB provides an unparalleled international exposure and a wealth of experience

Good job

Good job. Colleagues are very supportive. Great pressure. Salary is good. I quit my job because they told me to transfer my visa. I was not interested because it was not direct under bank, it's through agency. Thank you.

Collegial environment with learning potential

Growing bank with big ambitions. Interesting place to work. Good work life balance with structured, short hours for a bank. Advancement is difficult with the org but given lean environment it can be seen as a learning opportunity.

Professional

QNB is the leading bank in Qatar and is the most professional bank in all Middle East great work place and environment for young career development and so professional

Positive experience

It was a very nice and a positive experience working with so many like minded individuals that it never felt as if its my first international assignment.

Best Place for work.

Friendly work environment. Best Place for work. Seeking for a challenging position in a reputed organization. I carry Seven years of diversified experience in VMware, Storage and other Datacenter Technologies, which would bring innovation and growth for the organization.

Very productive work environment with good compensation

Overall, QNB provides excellent working place, In that, the bank provide a very challenging goal and objective, high pressure environment to achieve targets/KPIs.

Pros

Good compensation

Cons

Job security and work culture

Productive and challenging environment, that aspires you to succeed

Productive and challenging environment, that aspires you to succeed. QNB provide competitive salary and good work life balance supported by out senior management team

Company with no direction and leadership. All decisions made on the hoof with very little knowledge of the fibre network.

Good and friendly environement

Good place with work and life balance. As the company grows there is room for growth.

Pros

Straight shift work, good salary

Cons

None specific

Fun workplace

Although my stay with QNB was very short but I had opportunity to learn a lot. I enjoyed working there. My manager was really helpful and he made all the difficult assignments look so easy. My co-workers were very helpful when I started my assignment there. Most enjoyable part of the job was team work. Everybody was a team player and gave their best when it came to meet deadlines.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar National Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Qatar National Bank Reviews by Location