Qatar National Bank

Qatar National Bank Culture reviews

Clear

very secure,productive

i have a very good experience by working in big bank as QNB i have learned a lot, the management was very friendly and we was working as team i have learned how to deal with customers

masters

great environment to work. willing to learn new technologies good supportive management and professionals leads and managers are interactive and supportive.

Qnb work environment was one of the best places I worked in. Its a multicultural workplace, I learned how to collaborate with coworkers from different nationalities.

Practical and Joyful

It was a new challenge for me i spent very good time with the team work , I learned Some of new Computer skills like new Computer languages , the management was very helpful and they motivated me to progress in my career .

Nothing special going on here.

Nothing special going on here. Usual workplace with equal opportunity to everyone. Typical Middle Eastern culture. Medium working hours - typical work day starts very early in the morning.

Summary

Work is hard and shifts but we love it , different nationalities with different culture so more experience. Advanced bank , good teams ,paper work is not much

bank is too good and culture is decent for permanant employees

we should work as full time employee instead thru any of consultants. Package might be good if you work as FTE and work hours seems to be good 7.30-2.30.culture is pretty decent.

Pros

good place to work..best timings.

Cons

Not much.

enthusiastic and dynamic leadership experienced in risk management.

5 years in middle East, International experience and experience in different aspects of risk management. Can bring value to the Banks due to the capacity to manage different projects at same time and different cultures.

Pros

Just 2nd and 3rd line of defence experience

Cons

Dynamism, enthusiasm, leadership

Positive experience

It was a very nice and a positive experience working with so many like minded individuals that it never felt as if its my first international assignment.

Very productive work environment with good compensation

Overall, QNB provides excellent working place, In that, the bank provide a very challenging goal and objective, high pressure environment to achieve targets/KPIs.

Pros

Good compensation

Cons

Job security and work culture

Jobs at Qatar National Bank

See more jobs

Comfortable and beautiful ambiance.Good bank facilities.

I work as Sales Officer/customer service. My working schedule is from 7:15 am to 2:30 pm. I have gained more experienced in the field of banking and dealing with customers.My co workers are mostly Qatari Nationals which are fun and nice to be with.The hardest part of the job is the monthly Sales target,and the most enjoyable part is the incentives upon reaching 75% of my target.

Pros

Flexible Schedule

Cons

Dealing with customer even at night if it's urgent.

Goal Oriented

I am a goal oriented person and competitive and I try to make it sure that I did my job done before the end of the day. Focuses on target and initiates new strategy in order to hit or exceed the companies expectation

Productive and challenging environment, that aspires you to succeed

Productive and challenging environment, that aspires you to succeed. QNB provide competitive salary and good work life balance supported by out senior management team

Encouraging enviroment

The world strongest Bank, powerful management good salaries and environment but sure some challenges are to be faced some co workers are helpful others are no the hardest part of the job is to deal with unprofessional and not educated employees

Teller at doha bank

I experiend a great working culture at qatar national bank and doha bank.

Pros

short duty hours

Cons

contract basis job

Fun workplace

Although my stay with QNB was very short but I had opportunity to learn a lot. I enjoyed working there. My manager was really helpful and he made all the difficult assignments look so easy. My co-workers were very helpful when I started my assignment there. Most enjoyable part of the job was team work. Everybody was a team player and gave their best when it came to meet deadlines.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar National Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Qatar National Bank Reviews by Location