Qatar National Bank
View all Qatar National Bank reviews

Qatar National Bank

Qatar National Bank Employee Review

Good job

Good job. Colleagues are very supportive. Great pressure. Salary is good. I quit my job because they told me to transfer my visa. I was not interested because it was not direct under bank, it's through agency. Thank you.

Same roleSame location

Comfortable and beautiful ambiance.Good bank facilities.

I work as Sales Officer/customer service. My working schedule is from 7:15 am to 2:30 pm. I have gained more experienced in the field of banking and dealing with customers.My co workers are mostly Qatari Nationals which are fun and nice to be with.The hardest part of the job is the monthly Sales target,and the most enjoyable part is the incentives upon reaching 75% of my target.

Pros

Flexible Schedule

Cons

Dealing with customer even at night if it's urgent.
Same roleSame location

Efficient and customer satisfactioin

As a Senior sales officer, the job involves more of creating relationship with customers and allowing your clients to build up trust and confidence in you. I have learned to be more or less listen more and allow customer to speak more than me interrupting. I have worked with different co workers from different nationalities and keep learning from one another. The hardest time I have ever encountered was when a client lost his debit card and it was on weekend. The most enjoyable moment of my life when I was called for an award. It was an unforgettable moment of my life.

Pros

sendforth partyfor a colleaque

Cons

when a car hit my car after work
Same location

Productivity is the most essential thing at work

Delivery of assigned work and completing it is the most important thing. in addition, the employer must manage his work and be ready at all times. Furthermore, the employees must make himself very important to enable him to keep his job,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar National Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Qatar National Bank Reviews by Location