Qatar National Bank Employee Reviews

fun work place
accountant (Former Employee) –  DohaAugust 16, 2019
it is a good company and goves good salary plus it is helping in saving your money safley . so i chossed this company from many companies across qatar
Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare
Qatar National Bank is one of the best bank
office boy (Former Employee) –  DohaJuly 31, 2019
I already worked as a office boy in Qatar National Bank Doha Qatar,
( investment department and international general services department) .
That is the best bank. I really interested to work as a office boy or tea boy on QNB.
Working in Qnb
.net Programmer (senior position) (Current Employee) –  الدوحةJuly 21, 2019
Working at QNB is excellent because I have gained the experience and information that develops my career and working in a group of assistants and collaborators and gaining experience from some
Team Work
PSD2 Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  DohaJuly 18, 2019
Every single people work as a team interms of delivery.
Loved the way they organise, plan and execute the deliverables.
Each one of them holds accountable to various systems and environement and there by having deep understanding of the system and core bank applications
Summary
Group Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  DohaApril 30, 2019
Qatar National Bank is a Qatari commercial bank headquartered in Doha, Qatar. QNB Group has steadily grown to be the biggest bank in Qatar and the largest financial institution in the Middle East and Africa region. It was founded in 1964 and currently has subsidiaries and associates in 31 countries spanning 3 continents.
A good company to start banking career
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  DohaMarch 17, 2019
The company has been a good place to start my banking career in the Gulf Area. It has been a good company to develop banking knowledge in customer service and customer relation.
Personal Assistant - AGM Retail (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 11, 2018
Qnb work environment was one of the best places I worked in.
Its a multicultural workplace, I learned how to collaborate with coworkers from different nationalities.
Good Company for security
Regional IT Relationship Manager & Helpdesk (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 18, 2018
Good Bank for a safe job and security and offers good bonus. Working schedule is also desirable as you finish at 2:30 pm
Not a lot of stress and management is ok
Pros
Good work schedule
Cons
Slow promotion
Practical and Joyful
Bank Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 12, 2018
It was a new challenge for me i spent very good time with the team work , I learned Some of new Computer skills like new Computer languages , the management was very helpful and they motivated me to progress in my career .
Good Place to work
System Analyst (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 5, 2018
Good Place to work but no career development.

Good life balance.

Not easy to promote.

Good Health Insurance.

Good Salary comparing to other banks.
Nothing special going on here.
Analytics Consultant (Current Employee) –  DohaSeptember 25, 2018
Nothing special going on here. Usual workplace with equal opportunity to everyone. Typical Middle Eastern culture. Medium working hours - typical work day starts very early in the morning.
good place to estublish your banking career
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  DohaSeptember 10, 2018
working for bank in general is a good opprtunity to start estublish your career, and you will learn many things , you don't feel boaring as yo feel with a very routiny job
Pros
short hours ( 6 hours a day)
Cons
you will be on call for any emergency
Productive and very supportive colleagues
Internship (Former Employee) –  DohaSeptember 8, 2018
In my one month of training in the company, I have learned a lot of different processes as well as procedure. All of the employees in the department that I worked with are very supportive of me and taught me everything that I needed to learn. Despite the busy day, they still give time to teach me and answer all the questions, which make my life easier in making my final report. The environment is friendly as all of them are nice and treat each other with respect in spite of different race and job position. It was really a great pleasure working with such great people.
Pros
Allowance after the completion of the training
Excellent work place
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  QatarSeptember 7, 2018
Excellent experience with daily learning and understanding of banking field. Also, interesting exchange with other departments: credit, operations, legal...
International Exposure
Executive Manager - Head of Project Management (Former Employee) –  DohaJuly 25, 2018
QNB has a strategic plan to become an icon in the banking industry, working at QNB provides an unparalleled international exposure and a wealth of experience
My first job as outsourced staff
Junior Security administration (Former Employee) –  DohaMay 28, 2018
Day load was manageable, learnt a lot in my first job, people were so helpful & dependable on me. I started at IT department preparing user accounts, laptops, fixing technical problems, ...etc
Retail banking
Sales Officer - Retail Banking (Former Employee) –  DohaMay 9, 2018
Are company promises to provide the finest customer service we can offer to our clients. Team is committed to provide quality and excellence service.My favorite part of my job was i am dealing with different types of people.
"Awful atmosphere, horrendous management regime in finance"
Accountant (Former Employee) –  DohaMarch 20, 2018
Bullying and dictatorship style management, bad tone from the tone, pressure to take on customers even if they are known risks, no support network for staff, bonuses are not paid on a logical, unrealistic deadlines !
No work & life balance (often canceled holidays, work at weekends etc)
No progression , no development (5-6 years to be promoted avg!)
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Poor management, lack of employees respect
Great Place To Work
Security System Operator (Former Employee) –  QatarFebruary 18, 2018
Working as Security System Operator at Qatar National Bank of Qatar, which is the largest bank in the Qatar is great work experience I ever had. Our main objective is maintain and controlling the security system all our premises including, Main buildings, branches, and ATM locations all the time in five star hotel standard as well as compatible with the civil defense requirements.
Pros
Free Trandport and Accommodation
Cons
Health care
dealing with an angry customer
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE AGENT (Former Employee) –  DohaJanuary 23, 2018
one time in duty i received from an angry customer he is facing an issue with the cash withdraw from an ATM machine he is not able to do any transaction because his account number its under two customers old customer and he is the new customer so while he trying to withdraw its giving the closed acc for the other person so what i did i just promise the customer to wait on the line and i check with the back office about the issue they informed me that his issue it can be solved within 24 hours so went back to the client and i inform him that his issue its already escalated to the complain department and it will be solved ASAP and if you want to do any transaction you can just go to the nearest branch and you can do what ever you want thats it and tomorrow after his issue it was solved i just call back the customer and i informed him and he was so grateful about the service .
Pros
free games in the breakroom, playstation, billardo, babe-foot, pink-pong
Cons
health insurance