Qatar National Bank Employee Reviews

Good Company for security
Regional IT Relationship Manager & Helpdesk (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 18, 2018
Good Bank for a safe job and security and offers good bonus. Working schedule is also desirable as you finish at 2:30 pm
Not a lot of stress and management is ok
Pros
Good work schedule
Cons
Slow promotion
Good Place to work
System Analyst (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 5, 2018
Good Place to work but no career development.

Good life balance.

Not easy to promote.

Good Health Insurance.

Good Salary comparing to other banks.
good place to estublish your banking career
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  DohaSeptember 10, 2018
working for bank in general is a good opprtunity to start estublish your career, and you will learn many things , you don't feel boaring as yo feel with a very routiny job
Pros
short hours ( 6 hours a day)
Cons
you will be on call for any emergency
Productive and very supportive colleagues
Internship (Former Employee) –  DohaSeptember 8, 2018
In my one month of training in the company, I have learned a lot of different processes as well as procedure. All of the employees in the department that I worked with are very supportive of me and taught me everything that I needed to learn. Despite the busy day, they still give time to teach me and answer all the questions, which make my life easier in making my final report. The environment is friendly as all of them are nice and treat each other with respect in spite of different race and job position. It was really a great pleasure working with such great people.
Pros
Allowance after the completion of the training
International Exposure
Executive Manager - Head of Project Management (Former Employee) –  DohaJuly 25, 2018
QNB has a strategic plan to become an icon in the banking industry, working at QNB provides an unparalleled international exposure and a wealth of experience
Retail banking
Sales Officer - Retail Banking (Former Employee) –  DohaMay 9, 2018
Are company promises to provide the finest customer service we can offer to our clients. Team is committed to provide quality and excellence service.My favorite part of my job was i am dealing with different types of people.
Great Place To Work
Security System Operator (Former Employee) –  QatarFebruary 18, 2018
Working as Security System Operator at Qatar National Bank of Qatar, which is the largest bank in the Qatar is great work experience I ever had. Our main objective is maintain and controlling the security system all our premises including, Main buildings, branches, and ATM locations all the time in five star hotel standard as well as compatible with the civil defense requirements.
Pros
Free Trandport and Accommodation
Cons
Health care
dealing with an angry customer
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE AGENT (Former Employee) –  DohaJanuary 23, 2018
one time in duty i received from an angry customer he is facing an issue with the cash withdraw from an ATM machine he is not able to do any transaction because his account number its under two customers old customer and he is the new customer so while he trying to withdraw its giving the closed acc for the other person so what i did i just promise the customer to wait on the line and i check with the back office about the issue they informed me that his issue it can be solved within 24 hours so went back to the client and i inform him that his issue its already escalated to the complain department and it will be solved ASAP and if you want to do any transaction you can just go to the nearest branch and you can do what ever you want thats it and tomorrow after his issue it was solved i just call back the customer and i informed him and he was so grateful about the service .
Pros
free games in the breakroom, playstation, billardo, babe-foot, pink-pong
Cons
health insurance
Summary
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) –  DohaOctober 24, 2017
Work is hard and shifts but we love it , different nationalities with different culture so more experience.

Advanced bank , good teams ,paper work is not much
Good job
Sales Representative (Credit card sales) (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarOctober 9, 2017
Good job. Colleagues are very supportive. Great pressure. Salary is good. I quit my job because they told me to transfer my visa. I was not interested because it was not direct under bank, it's through agency. Thank you.
Collegial environment with learning potential
Vice President (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 3, 2017
Growing bank with big ambitions. Interesting place to work. Good work life balance with structured, short hours for a bank. Advancement is difficult with the org but given lean environment it can be seen as a learning opportunity.
bank is too good and culture is decent for permanant employees
Private database consultant (Former Employee) –  DohaAugust 10, 2017
we should work as full time employee instead thru any of consultants.
Package might be good if you work as FTE and work hours seems to be good 7.30-2.30.culture is pretty decent.
Pros
good place to work..best timings.
Cons
Not much.
enthusiastic and dynamic leadership experienced in risk management.
Head of Operational Risk (Current Employee) –  DohaJune 3, 2017
5 years in middle East, International experience and experience in different aspects of risk management. Can bring value to the Banks due to the capacity to manage different projects at same time and different cultures.
Pros
Just 2nd and 3rd line of defence experience
Cons
Dynamism, enthusiasm, leadership
Best organization in the middle east
Sr Information Risk Security Development Analyst (Current Employee) –  Doha, QAMay 20, 2017
The bank has to be the most enjoyable and fulfilling employer in the MENA region. Good multicultural professional environment offering multiple avenues to demonstrate - deploy skills and expertise.
Positive experience
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Doha, QAMarch 27, 2017
It was a very nice and a positive experience working with so many like minded individuals that it never felt as if its my first international assignment.
Best Place for work.
VMware Consultant (Current Employee) –  DohaMarch 7, 2017
Friendly work environment.
Best Place for work.
Seeking for a challenging position in a reputed organization. I carry Seven years of diversified experience in VMware, Storage and other Datacenter Technologies, which would bring innovation and growth for the organization.
Multi-cultural and productive environment
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 8, 2016
Challenging and productive multi-tasking job of assisting the CEO and Deputy CEO of one of the branches of the bank. Typical work in summary is allowing day to day operations to run smoothly and forecast and plan future administrative duties.
The job role is administrative with the opportunity to play a role in the application of Human Resource policies , marketing strategies and so forth.
Working abroad in a big cooperation with co-workers of different nationalities grants you to the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
The advantage of being a trilingual person gave me an edge in my work when dealing with international companies and clients.
Pros
Location, Working Hours
Cons
No break room for lunch hour
Comfortable and beautiful ambiance.Good bank facilities.
Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarSeptember 14, 2016
I work as Sales Officer/customer service. My working schedule is from 7:15 am to 2:30 pm. I have gained more experienced in the field of banking and dealing with customers.My co workers are mostly Qatari Nationals which are fun and nice to be with.The hardest part of the job is the monthly Sales target,and the most enjoyable part is the incentives upon reaching 75% of my target.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Dealing with customer even at night if it's urgent.
High Professional Bank
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  DohaJuly 5, 2016
Working with QNB been giving a lot of experiences and especially in relationship management, and add knowledge in banking sector.
My daily work is to contact my HNW and UNHW client in my portofolio's and give them our new products, see if they are facing any issue and tried to getting from them new leads to increase my portofolio size.
My sales target is been over achieved month by month and especially in Bancassuracne and Wealth Management Product where i exceed 400% of my required target.
Been receive to many reputation from all my client.
Cons
healtcare, good salary, nice environement
Balanced work
Procurement Clerk (Former Employee) –  DohaJune 26, 2016
Professional Colleagues. Superiors, Managers and CEO are people well respected whilst reachable.

Colleagues ensures you are welcomed and thoroughly assist you on the job scope. Superiors and Managers are easy to talk to, open to dialogues and are understanding to work situations.
Pros
Commendable hours at work
Cons
Slow Paced environment