Qatar National Bank logo
Qatar National Bank

Qatar National Bank Employee Reviews

Productivity is the most essential thing at work

Delivery of assigned work and completing it is the most important thing. in addition, the employer must manage his work and be ready at all times. Furthermore, the employees must make himself very important to enable him to keep his job,

A place to work

Wouldn't recommend any good professional s to work at QNB,Horrible management, very prejudiced, only Qatari nationals are treated fairly, no expats are recognized.

Pros

Cons

Not a place to work

Mordern day slavery

I wouldn't recommend any good professionals to work at QNB, very bias , management only support those who speaks Arabic.and looked after those who have good PR.

Pros

Cons

Not a place to work

Organozation

QNB is the leading bank in Qatar and the region. I have joined the bank at the time which were undertaken expansion and acquisition to meet 2017 & 2026 strategy plan which is set to become the leading bank in the Middle East and North Africa

very secure,productive

i have a very good experience by working in big bank as QNB i have learned a lot, the management was very friendly and we was working as team i have learned how to deal with customers

Good place to work in.

Best bank in Middle East. Collaborative environment, Challenging Experience, Numerous Growth Opportunities, International Presence, Multicultural. Overall a very good employer and exciting experience.

masters

great environment to work. willing to learn new technologies good supportive management and professionals leads and managers are interactive and supportive.

fun work place

it is a good company and goves good salary plus it is helping in saving your money safley . so i chossed this company from many companies across qatar

Pros

free lunches

Cons

healthcare

Working in Qnb

Working at QNB is excellent because I have gained the experience and information that develops my career and working in a group of assistants and collaborators and gaining experience from some

Team Work

Every single people work as a team interms of delivery. Loved the way they organise, plan and execute the deliverables. Each one of them holds accountable to various systems and environement and there by having deep understanding of the system and core bank applications

Jobs at Qatar National Bank

See more jobs

it was a great experience to learn

working at the top bank in Qatar was a great experience for me to learn about finance and international banking systems. Also learnt a lot from conducting all type of bank services.

Summary

Qatar National Bank is a Qatari commercial bank headquartered in Doha, Qatar. QNB Group has steadily grown to be the biggest bank in Qatar and the largest financial institution in the Middle East and Africa region. It was founded in 1964 and currently has subsidiaries and associates in 31 countries spanning 3 continents.

A good company to start banking career

The company has been a good place to start my banking career in the Gulf Area. It has been a good company to develop banking knowledge in customer service and customer relation.

Qnb work environment was one of the best places I worked in. Its a multicultural workplace, I learned how to collaborate with coworkers from different nationalities.

Good Company for security

Good Bank for a safe job and security and offers good bonus. Working schedule is also desirable as you finish at 2:30 pm Not a lot of stress and management is ok

Pros

Good work schedule

Cons

Slow promotion

Practical and Joyful

It was a new challenge for me i spent very good time with the team work , I learned Some of new Computer skills like new Computer languages , the management was very helpful and they motivated me to progress in my career .

Good Place to work

Good Place to work but no career development. Good life balance. Not easy to promote. Good Health Insurance. Good Salary comparing to other banks.

Nothing special going on here.

Nothing special going on here. Usual workplace with equal opportunity to everyone. Typical Middle Eastern culture. Medium working hours - typical work day starts very early in the morning.

good place to estublish your banking career

working for bank in general is a good opprtunity to start estublish your career, and you will learn many things , you don't feel boaring as yo feel with a very routiny job

Pros

short hours ( 6 hours a day)

Cons

you will be on call for any emergency

Productive and very supportive colleagues

In my one month of training in the company, I have learned a lot of different processes as well as procedure. All of the employees in the department that I worked with are very supportive of me and taught me everything that I needed to learn. Despite the busy day, they still give time to teach me and answer all the questions, which make my life easier in making my final report. The environment is friendly as all of them are nice and treat each other with respect in spite of different race and job position. It was really a great pleasure working with such great people.

Pros

Allowance after the completion of the training

Excellent work place

Excellent experience with daily learning and understanding of banking field. Also, interesting exchange with other departments: credit, operations, legal...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar National Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Qatar National Bank Reviews by Location