Qatar National Bank Employee Reviews

Good Company for security
Regional IT Relationship Manager & Helpdesk (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 18, 2018
Good Bank for a safe job and security and offers good bonus. Working schedule is also desirable as you finish at 2:30 pm
Not a lot of stress and management is ok
Pros
Good work schedule
Cons
Slow promotion
Good Place to work
System Analyst (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 5, 2018
Good Place to work but no career development.

Good life balance.

Not easy to promote.

Good Health Insurance.

Good Salary comparing to other banks.
good place to estublish your banking career
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  DohaSeptember 10, 2018
working for bank in general is a good opprtunity to start estublish your career, and you will learn many things , you don't feel boaring as yo feel with a very routiny job
Pros
short hours ( 6 hours a day)
Cons
you will be on call for any emergency
Excellent work place
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  QatarSeptember 7, 2018
Excellent experience with daily learning and understanding of banking field. Also, interesting exchange with other departments: credit, operations, legal...
Productive and very supportive colleagues
Internship (Former Employee) –  DohaSeptember 8, 2018
In my one month of training in the company, I have learned a lot of different processes as well as procedure. All of the employees in the department that I worked with are very supportive of me and taught me everything that I needed to learn. Despite the busy day, they still give time to teach me and answer all the questions, which make my life easier in making my final report. The environment is friendly as all of them are nice and treat each other with respect in spite of different race and job position. It was really a great pleasure working with such great people.
Pros
Allowance after the completion of the training
International Exposure
Executive Manager - Head of Project Management (Former Employee) –  DohaJuly 25, 2018
QNB has a strategic plan to become an icon in the banking industry, working at QNB provides an unparalleled international exposure and a wealth of experience
Productive and challenging environment, that aspires you to succeed
Senior Regional HR Business Partner, Asia (Current Employee) –  QatarJanuary 12, 2016
Productive and challenging environment, that aspires you to succeed. QNB provide competitive salary and good work life balance supported by out senior management team
Collegial environment with learning potential
Vice President (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 3, 2017
Growing bank with big ambitions. Interesting place to work. Good work life balance with structured, short hours for a bank. Advancement is difficult with the org but given lean environment it can be seen as a learning opportunity.
Retail banking
Sales Officer - Retail Banking (Former Employee) –  DohaMay 9, 2018
Are company promises to provide the finest customer service we can offer to our clients. Team is committed to provide quality and excellence service.My favorite part of my job was i am dealing with different types of people.
enthusiastic and dynamic leadership experienced in risk management.
Head of Operational Risk (Current Employee) –  DohaJune 3, 2017
5 years in middle East, International experience and experience in different aspects of risk management. Can bring value to the Banks due to the capacity to manage different projects at same time and different cultures.
Pros
Just 2nd and 3rd line of defence experience
Cons
Dynamism, enthusiasm, leadership

Want to know more about Qatar National Bank?

Ask a question
Good job
Sales Representative (Credit card sales) (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarOctober 9, 2017
Good job. Colleagues are very supportive. Great pressure. Salary is good. I quit my job because they told me to transfer my visa. I was not interested because it was not direct under bank, it's through agency. Thank you.
Summary
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) –  DohaOctober 24, 2017
Work is hard and shifts but we love it , different nationalities with different culture so more experience.

Advanced bank , good teams ,paper work is not much
High Professional Bank
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  DohaJuly 5, 2016
Working with QNB been giving a lot of experiences and especially in relationship management, and add knowledge in banking sector.
My daily work is to contact my HNW and UNHW client in my portofolio's and give them our new products, see if they are facing any issue and tried to getting from them new leads to increase my portofolio size.
My sales target is been over achieved month by month and especially in Bancassuracne and Wealth Management Product where i exceed 400% of my required target.
Been receive to many reputation from all my client.
Cons
healtcare, good salary, nice environement
Great Place To Work
Security System Operator (Former Employee) –  QatarFebruary 18, 2018
Working as Security System Operator at Qatar National Bank of Qatar, which is the largest bank in the Qatar is great work experience I ever had. Our main objective is maintain and controlling the security system all our premises including, Main buildings, branches, and ATM locations all the time in five star hotel standard as well as compatible with the civil defense requirements.
Pros
Free Trandport and Accommodation
Cons
Health care
Good and friendly environement
Head of Operational Risk Enforcement (Former Employee) –  Doha,June 3, 2014
Good place with work and life balance.
As the company grows there is room for growth.
Pros
Straight shift work, good salary
Cons
None specific
dealing with an angry customer
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE AGENT (Former Employee) –  DohaJanuary 23, 2018
one time in duty i received from an angry customer he is facing an issue with the cash withdraw from an ATM machine he is not able to do any transaction because his account number its under two customers old customer and he is the new customer so while he trying to withdraw its giving the closed acc for the other person so what i did i just promise the customer to wait on the line and i check with the back office about the issue they informed me that his issue it can be solved within 24 hours so went back to the client and i inform him that his issue its already escalated to the complain department and it will be solved ASAP and if you want to do any transaction you can just go to the nearest branch and you can do what ever you want thats it and tomorrow after his issue it was solved i just call back the customer and i informed him and he was so grateful about the service .
Pros
free games in the breakroom, playstation, billardo, babe-foot, pink-pong
Cons
health insurance
bank is too good and culture is decent for permanant employees
Private database consultant (Former Employee) –  DohaAugust 10, 2017
we should work as full time employee instead thru any of consultants.
Package might be good if you work as FTE and work hours seems to be good 7.30-2.30.culture is pretty decent.
Pros
good place to work..best timings.
Cons
Not much.
Very good place to get knowledge
cashier teller at eCash service (Former Employee) –  QatarMarch 23, 2017
Its a very good company and enjoyable place. Also leaning about bank jobs and cashier position and risk level. There are many language people came so we can learn more languages from them. only problem was salary increment.
Multi-cultural and productive environment
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 8, 2016
Challenging and productive multi-tasking job of assisting the CEO and Deputy CEO of one of the branches of the bank. Typical work in summary is allowing day to day operations to run smoothly and forecast and plan future administrative duties.
The job role is administrative with the opportunity to play a role in the application of Human Resource policies , marketing strategies and so forth.
Working abroad in a big cooperation with co-workers of different nationalities grants you to the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
The advantage of being a trilingual person gave me an edge in my work when dealing with international companies and clients.
Pros
Location, Working Hours
Cons
No break room for lunch hour
great organizational culture, spirit of innovation, professionalism that characterizes your firm and its employees
Team Leader-Collection & Recovery Department (Current Employee) –  dohaMarch 19, 2016
I have high-level communication and interpersonal skills and I am an effective leader, with the ability to work in a culturally diverse environment. I have a strong business focus as well as excellent people management and resource management skills