Qatar Foundation logo
Qatar Foundation

Qatar Foundation Employee Reviews

Qatar129 reviews

I found it professionals place to work, people were kind and lots of technology experience you get while working in Qatar Foundation. Mix of nationalities working under one roof.

Best workplace ever

Working for QF was the highlight of my career. The people I worked with were excellent, hardworking and we just worked really well together. Everybody collaborated and contributed to the overall success of our team. The compensation and perks were suitable to provide a comfortable life for me and my family.

Still no update

You did not find good fair management,Some qatari staff very help full onlyNice place with good property Foreign people most not high education ( private colleges )

Pros

Free lunch in the events only

Cons

Weak mangeer khnowlege

Productive and growing

Am so grateful to be part of Qatar foundation team serving community and maintain there safety as a lifeguard. One of the great thing its productive growing and giving useful and helpful trainings with work scope given...salary reasonable and on time,in my experience from 2017 dec up to date I never face any difficulties in Qatar foundation, being too much busy sometimes and handling guest who they don't follow rules it's part of challenging and learning to be a better person on guest relations.and how to handle problems..all in all it am happy serving as a lifeguard and am sad that am leaving Qatar foundation as every one knows about how covid 19 pandemic affected all the sectors around the world. Hope once again I will get chance again to work with Qatar foundation when everything is back to normal.

Pros

Great allowances

Amazing exp working in Qatar Foundation

good staff with good skills & I learn more about operations, administration & community engagement portfolio. working with foundation had an amazing exp ever

Good remuneration package but no career advancement opportunities

Good place to work but no concern and respect for experienced and qualified candidates. Politics and lots of other factors play a great role in career advancement. No check on managers as to how they treat and evaluate their staff.

productive and a good place for growth and development of new skills

it is a well organised company,well managed organisation,a good place to develop your skills,the company has great respect for all people despite their differences in their culture,the organisation is well coordinated hence the work is easy to manage.

Pros

free transport, food and accomodation

Productive work place

Great Experience Good culture hardest part of job is the work load most enjoyable is the breaks .

Creative and innovation qualities, Excellent communication skill. Good cammand of English language.in-depth knowledge of facility management.

1 Daily site inspection and educating employees. 2 I always learnt a lot . 3 Management was so supportive. 4 Excellent safety culture. 5 Language barrier. 6 Recording zero accident.

Good institution

Qatar foundation is a professional institution that interests in developing education and health and environmental issues beside the society facing problems

Jobs at Qatar Foundation

See more jobs

Variety of project scopes and advanced technology

Working in QF is a friendly environment and work diverse culture. QF Management is flexible in terms of working start/end hours provided the productivity and responsibilities are maintained. The most enjoyable part if QF projects is the variety of projects scope and architectural details.

multi-culturalism

Great place to work. Moved here in 2008 from United States. Since Qatar Foundation has multiple entities with different business model, work here was really challenging and enjoying..

it has been great time in there

wish the best for all my previous staff in there it was very good experience and give me a lot to work as professional and helping my a lot to build my success

inclusive, caring and diverse workplace

family oriented work-place, great benefits, excellent recreational facilities and great housing. A typical day at work includes arriving at 6:45 and ending the work day at 3:00. the workplace is diverse and everyone is included, respected and appreciated

Productive and Fun Workplace

Very Good Environment to work and Good benefits and growth-oriented firm, Best in class, beautiful workplace, state of the art facilities to the staffs

Funny work place

Good place to do research and development, I like that place to do design working on innovative designs on very complex design projects, on a number of very prestigious projects ‎including Green Building, Hospitals, Mega events, Medical Centers, Malls, Stadiums or Large Sporting, High Rise ‎Bulding, Residential, Lead the Project Facilities Management (FM) team, experience in research and introducing innovative ‎new design solutions, and knowledge of the codes of practices in the GCC region, Consultant & Design & construction Green ‎Building, High Rise Green building, Hospitals, Medical Centers, Sustainability, Facility Management, Building Information ‎Managing (BIM), Commercial rail and retail, technically sound work consistently design and delivered to the client ‎brief, effective management of people, finance, business development and project responsibilities, establish design ‎concepts to ensure that MEP ME designs are appropriate, deliverable and consistent with the client's brief, monitor ‎and manage (human) resourcing requirements for projects, taking responsibility for the technical control of projects, ‎to ensure that all designs are technically sound and meet the client's brief, review and verify designs produced by ‎direct reports & other team members, providing feedback as required, managing and control financial aspects of ‎projects, coordinating input from other disciplines, and ensure that invoicing is carried out in accordance with agreed ‎schedules, follow project management

Satisfactory

Qatar Foundation (QF) is a non-profit organization made up of more than 50 entities working in education, research, and community development. Our unique ecosystem—supported by partnerships with leading international institutions—is built on initiatives that address our most pressing challenges, create global opportunities, and empower people to shape our present and future.

Productive workplace.

QF is a lovely work place where everyone wishes to get employed here. Indeed, it has been hard days recently, but I personally understand what is going on and why changes are happening. Overall, the work environment is fantastic.

Great students, but terrible administration and leadership

Qatar Foundation is a world class employer, but many people in leadership positions are not effective, skilled, or even qualified. The technology in the classrooms is adequate, but dated. The class sizes are small, but there are too many in-equities between faculty. The administration plays favorites, and does not treat all faculty with fairness and respect.

Pros

Many benefits, and few costs.

Cons

Cost of living, and little to do other than shopping.

Productive and healthy environment

A healthy workplace environment is ideal when it comes to maintaining a positive outcome in a stressful atmosphere. The most important thing that influences employee motivation and happiness, and how productive and efficient they can be, all goes down to their working environment.

Pros

Long Holidays

Cons

Long working hours

Productive and fun working

Good environment to work with, It is a nice experience to work with such an excellent organization I wish i can learn a lot on daily basis and this knowledge will enhance my profile.
  • Qatar Foundation