Qatar Design Consortium

Qatar Design Consortium Employee Reviews

good
excellent working atmosphere

multi cultural facility

great management

good growth

learning skills improved

management skills enhanced

great atmosphere
memorable, always hanging on the balance
Having been assigned to multiple projects is a challenge, meetings with contractors and clients on issues to be solved. My assignment for the construction of the labor accommodations in which we build an entire city block from barren and complete with roads, structures is fulfilling.
An enjoyable experience is the after accomplishment party for the team.

The hardest part is solving at sign if the design is an issue and we are put to test our technical expertise, but in the end the issue is solved and the finished product is exceptional.
worst
Never go as an intern or a trainee. They do their own work and give you random books to just read. They dont even give you their extra work so that you could learn from it.
Great place to learn especially if you are a fresher
you will get to learn about your core profession and designing of building services systems
people are supportive and will help you to learn more about the job role and responsibilities
Good company to work in. Especially for interns and training engineers and architects.Great. Very environment conscious.
Great. Very environment conscious measures taken to minimize paper wastage and so on. Friday and Saturday is off. Wonderful and helpful staff.Good company to work in.
Amazing project experience
QDC is a traditional, well organised consultancy which values its human capital. The workplace provides excellent work life balance. Pay scale is average in comparison to other firms of the same scale. But the firm provides good job security even during tough market conditions.

As for professional development, the company appreciates, nurtures and promotes job advancement and leadership. I joined the firm as an architect and i was soon promoted to be a project manager, when i demonstrated intent and dedication. There is a huge variety of projects to deal with. Good clientele. Excellent market reputation for the firm.

If I had decided to stay back in Qatar, i would have worked for this firm for a longer time.
Generally good working environment.
Organized company dealing with design, project management and other aspects of engineering services.
More than 35 years in the construction industry and continues to grow in spite of difficult circumstances now experiencing by the Qatar constrcuction industry in a general view.
productive
good management.workplace is nice.ive learned a lot. previously we got good projects and bonus .but now its hard few projects are coming in. But experience wise you will learn a lot .from contracts, excution and management.
Professional Company
It has been grade experience working with Qatar Design Consortium, Qatar Design Consortium maintaining professional standards and most of the staff are very supportive.
QDC is really a great place to work and we had a great team with awesome coordination.
I enjoyed my time working there. We had good team of people working together to complete and improve projects. If things in my life had worked out differently I would have stayed there. Highly recommend.
Document Control
Good Management, i have learned to work with minimal supervision and worked under pressure. worked with different kind of people especially different nationality.
fast paced and challenging
QDC is essential and engineering consultancy and has fast paced work environment to meet customer deadlines. I enjoyed the interdisciplinary work culture because it it was making me a well rounded engineer.
Pros
growth opportunity
Cons
can get hectic
productive place to work
the job in qdc was my first job during my graduation period. it was great working with professional engineers and project manager . we were into consultants of construction. have learned systematically how to organize documents from this company.
Productive and a learning experience
A fun work space. Learnt a lot of technical skills from senior architects and designer. Working hours was flexible and not too stressful. Friendly employees.
Fully engaged for 10 hours daily
At the work place we were engaged for 10 hours daily. I got a training in electrical designing, but the salary package was very less. Work environment was friendly. But the only problem is everyone were competitive rather than supportive. But still a safe place to work.
Pros
Work experiance
Cons
Less salary
Project manager.
worked as construction as supervision project engineer.

also worked as the project manager.

Build commercial infrastructure, academic buildings, multi family multi story and one high rise building.
Gradual enhancement of knowledge.
The Company is the same with other common Company the employee employer relationship is good but salary always delayed for few weeks, training provided ..
Pros
Free roundtrip plane tickets during yearly vacation.
Cons
Insurance health care provided.
Qatar Design Consortium is having the most talented staff and engineers that can handle multiple projects in excellent manner.
stressful but enjoyable, as a landscape Architect/Inspector and at the same time part of the design development for softscape is a good opportunity in part.
Strong Foundation for Engineers
This company helps in manifesting the core engineering skills and has several well experienced individuals. Qatar Design Consortium has been awarded several contracts and has a real firm future in Qatar.
Productive and Professional work space
Soon after the graduation i had joined this company as a trainee engineer and this company is one of the place where you can work with ease and no tension. It has really good professional workforce .
Excellent Working Culture
A professional Company with an excellent working atmosphere.
Typical type of work which makes me little bit of boring.

Management needs to give a importance to the Workers and their benefits.