Qatar Airways

Qatar Airways Employee Reviews

Qatar728 reviews
Dynamic environment
Fast paced environment which allows you to enhance your knowledges and experiences but also builds-up the overall stress level.

Various nationalities with different backgrounds adds to the overall experience within the career path.
Good Working Culture

Health Benefits

Good Learning Managements Training

Travelling Benefits

Good Career Opportunities
Support, vast experience from different departments. Enjoyable. Timely delivery of projects. Process in place. Supportive management and staff. Enjoyable
Toxic stay away
It appears as a glamorous job yes, there is travel yes, however the job itself is the most stressful you will ever do. I had a full-blown mental breakdown in-flight because we had so much pressure to do so much service in the allotted time before landing while the Cabin senior director and the cabin senior are yelling and screaming at all of us to hurry up.
Massive power trips with everyone abusing their status.

The CEO himself horrible-He fires people on the spot and same with the Managers who you have to deal with and they usually only contact you when there is a complaint on a flight and don't really care about your general wellbeing. They will fire you just because you come home late or because you sit in a taxi with someone of the opposite gender in the uniform. They are constantly recruiting because crew are always getting fired or they are resigning. There are also crew who go for flights and never show up for the flight, trying to escape the company. The middle east has NO HUMAN RIGHTS. BEWARE.
a good place to start Aviation career
with Qatar airways you learn alot and meet people from different countries and background and it has good staff benefits and you get alot of basic knowledge of cargo and freighter build up
Very Nice
Leaned Lot of things , Career development and many more good and bad experiences.
Over all rating is 4.8 stars

Training department to improve employee career is very nice which can be visible in training and certificates.
Base in Doha
Serving the airline has been a great opportunity. Flying was fun! Meet different people everyday. Far from homeland. Worth every minute of life changing experience.
Fear mongering workplace
Good for saving money but that's about it. Management make it difficult and you're constantly living in fear of being terminated for no good reason...
Traveling the world and getting paid
what can you say for a job will make you travel the world and get paid for it.

great experience that helped me alot in my day to day life. and made me who i am today
The best company I've ever worked for. Productive environment.
As a Cabin Crew, I've learned that safety and comfort of the passengers are very important. I've learned how to meet and assist the passengers as they board and exit. Demonstrating emergency equipment and safety procedures. Dealing with emergencies and administering first aid. Attending to passengers’ needs and demands such as serving meals, refreshments and in-flight entertainment. The culture of the company is very diverse but everyone treats each other fairly and professionally.
Customer Service Agent
Been with QR for 5years now as a CSA and I can be flexible and can do multi-tasking which I can apply with what I experience with my current company. Designated at transfer desk currently and dealing with transit passengers inbound and outbound Doha.
Well-established organization
I enjoyed a solid experience in the field of HR - On boarding dept.: and I have worked effectively as a valuable team member, contributing significantly towards targets to consistently meet team objectives. Over the years I had built excellent working relationship with both colleagues and joiners ensuring increased team productivity. I am also experienced in dealing with different cultures and nationalities.
Very good
Working in Qatar airways is a privellage all staff are very proffesional and the perks of having an unlimited airline ticket even the salary is good so I would sughest to try tour luck with Qatar Airways
good
big company who invest a lot to train and form her staff in all different ways
my experience with Qatar Airways was a very good step to star a professional career in Qatar
professional and fun at the same time
Overall healthy work environment with friendly and professional people. Respect for all and the perks and salary is great. Only drawback time spent with family is reduced.
Awesome place to work
Got to learn a lot of new things

Good training conducted by the company

Good benefits for employees

Multi culture environment

Good work-life balance
Ecelent
Excellent working conditions.
Best AIRLINE in the world.

Very Nice Management.

On time payment.

Career Growth.

We can Learn too much.

Thoroughly enjoyed my work experience with Qatar Airways for 5 years. The workplace culture has been excellent with motivating mentors and great business lessons to learn.
The benefits are amazing!
First few years working with QR was very rewarding. I had the privilege to travel the world and see places I can only dream of. The downside of this job is, it is not for the faint of heart. You will be relocated to Doha, Qatar as your work base, and you have to adapt and respect the norms of the country as an Islamic nation. In addition, the workplace tends to be stressful and demanding, it can take a toll on you mentally, physically and emotionally.
Good
Everything is good. I thought Qatar airways job is one of the best Job in this world. So.. If I got one chance hopefully I can change my life,thanks..
Human Resource Business Partner
Human Resource Business Partner with a total of nine years’ experience in development of major HR functions such as Compensation, Benefits, Employee Relations, Recruitment in Qatar and Jordan, looking to enhance and develop my career and the organizations I work in.
Good company
Good environment to work. Fast working. Learn very quickly. Less holidays. Lots of work some times. Some different nationally types working with us. Most enjoybale was learning new ting. Bulk production