Qatar Airways Employee Reviews

Good Airline to be in the Aviation Industry
Technical Publications Specialist (Current Employee) –  DohaAugust 16, 2019
Qatar Airways is the five star Airline and currently being the Airline of the Year as per SkyTrax. I really enjoy working here with multicultural people from different countries.
The best airline to work with
Cabin crew (Former Employee) –  DohaAugust 14, 2019
The job requires working through multiple time zones while simultaneously managing safety, comfort and high expectations of passengers on-board. Manage time by prioritizing and organizing galley and cabin to ensure smooth operations and pleasant travel experience to customers.
This job has improved my interpersonal skills and decision making skills personally and professionally as we get to meet people from different parts of the world and each day is a learning experience.
The hardest part of this job is irregular sleep pattern,able to lift heavy containers, push/pull heavy meal carts, deal with medical emergencies,bad turbulence etc
Best part is you get to travel the whole world without having to spend on stay and flight tickets with additional travel benefits for family.
Fantastic work
Any job (Former Employee) –  DohaAugust 7, 2019
I need a job here in Qatar with indeed.
This is one of my passion work in Qatar Airways, efficiency hospitality responsibilities and sincerity all showing their successful win.
Qatar Airways
Dispatch Data Entry Assistant (Former Employee) –  DohaAugust 6, 2019
Excellent employer who employees technology and resources to the highest extent. Employee friendly policies but poor execution by few line managers. Good perks.
Diverse and fun work environment
Senior Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  DohaJuly 20, 2019
Qatar Airways gave me the opportunity of a lifetime, I can now gladly say I have been around the world.
Working with and meeting people from all corners of the world was the peak of my time with Qatar Airways, I enjoyed waking up to a different city every now and then while testing numerous cuisines.

Also the availability of a department dedicated to employee welfare came at an added advantage the sick were well taken care of.
I was blessed to have had the job which exposed me to the world.
Pros
Discounts on products and tickets.
Cons
No Privacy and job security.
Experience in qatar
DOHA as Manager Live Product (Former Employee) –  DOHAJuly 9, 2019
7.5 Years in qatar, with 03 promotions. Its a great place to work. With a good management, who provides good exposure. Management keeps changing so it also depends on the support of management.
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  DohaJuly 9, 2019
For me Qatar Airways is one of the best Airlines in the world .I have given 6 years of my life to this company They really do care for their employers and everthing is spoon feeding .They provide you with medical insurance to discounted tickets .They really pay good salary .
Pros
Handsome salary and everything is provided by the company, nothing goes from the pocket.
Cons
Minimum rest after and before the flight, only base is doha
Qatar airways is a productive company in the world
Loading Assistant, dispatch and Operation (Current Employee) –  DohaJuly 8, 2019
We ha acondussive work place, the only problem is
Weather changes which change time to time
Some time dust wind sandstorm and lots more.
But in all I enjoy working with Qatar
Pros
Free meals atleast two times
Cons
We ha a break
Empresa com frequentes oportunidades de crescimento
Chefe de Equipe (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarJuly 2, 2019
Excelente empresa para vivenciar a riqueza multicultural do mundo em que vivemos e ampliar os horizontes sobre a percepcao de costumes, tradicoes e cultura.
Pros
Bilhetes aereos de beneficio
Cons
Escalas de voo apertadas
Productive, Develops Your skills , Makes you confident and Makes one a good leader.
Senior Cabin Crew (Current Employee) –  DohaJuly 1, 2019
The best company to work with . The Company helps you to bring the best out of you.
Looks towards the need of their employees. Provides them with the best of facilities.
I have grown a lot as an individual and my confidence has grown a lot because of the exposure that I have got working in a multi cultural environment.
The training that we receive is top notch . What else one can ask for .
Proud to be a small part of the Worlds Best Airline.
punctual and strict
Ticketing and reservation agent (Former Employee) –  DohaJune 29, 2019
multicultural environment , i enjoy working with different nationalities , the hardest part of the job is the shift timing in the airport .
they interferes the personal life
Pros
lunches for the staff with reasonable price
Cons
break - healthcare
Hard working.Multistasking is a must.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Doha qatarJune 25, 2019
Excellent good communication skills.Provide good information with detail.Potential and skills is enough to work in your prestigious company. Team work can do the job will done and to reach the customer satisfaction for the service.
selling and promotin
Assistant Cashier jobs in Doha (Former Employee) –  Doha International AirportJune 24, 2019
1 year Experience as Teacher
1 year Experience FES Higher Education Consultants.
2 Months internship from National Bank of Pakistan
Ex nstructor in
productive with variety culture workplace with library
customer service agent (Former Employee) –  DohaJune 18, 2019
well i usually work in a different shifts started between an early morning shift like 7 am or late shifts at 12 pm however before i started my work i make sure prepare all my working tools, my bottle of water, open my computer and launch the Amadeus and other application that i work with it then at time i receive my first call.

in this short experience i learned that group work is better and efficient than working lonely even everyone have a different task and the success of company is by collaboration between all the staff.

the workplace is like a mini-world,it contains culture and you hear tongue from all around the world , you smell and you taste dishes from world i actually love this variety.

satisfaction of customers is the hardest part but by the good sense of communication and the best customer service skills customer will enjoy the experience.

hard cases is the most enjoyable part of my job cause every time i handle a case i sharpened my skills, my reflex , testing my limits in work of course like (pressure,patient)
Pros
if-tar boxes in ramathane
Cons
long hours and no payment allowance in other spoken languages
My Lifetime Experience!
Manager Outstations Business Finance (Former Employee) –  DohaJune 14, 2019
where I spent 12+ years of my life. A give and take situation and a lifetime experience. A multi culture environment. A fast growing industry and a great challenge.
Current Senior Employee: No Signed Agreements and Terminations Unexpected
Senior staff (Current Employee) –  WorldwideJune 13, 2019
This company has some good experienced staff, and good money. However, it is very unsafe to stay after 1 year. First, during joining, they will ask you to sign 2 agreements and they will promise that they will sign one and give it back to you, but nothing you will see. This is applicable to all staff (pilots, engineers, cabin crew, ground staff, managers). Second, your manager controls your life and career development especially Indians and Sri Lankans or Qataris and he can send HR at anytime for your termination. Third, if your manager is fine, you did a mistake or someone is not happy, you may get a termination depends upon that person connections who knows another manager then ends up with firing you. All terminations are SUDDEN and they suck your end of service benefit, and you will be asked to leave the country IMMEDIATELY, no matter your children in schools or not. You cannot complain to any authority because you have NO CONTRACT. You will be put in airport as black list for 2 years. Many managers became in their positions without qualifications or experience, but with their staff numbers or date of joining, and those managers will definitely kill your qualifications and limit your experience and encourage you to resign. Many of my colleagues have faced ALL of these conditions.
Pros
Money, Some experienced staff
Cons
No agreement in your hand, Terminations anytime, Manager controls your life and career, Unsafe
Good place
NDT inspector (Current Employee) –  DohaJune 13, 2019
Perfect place to work with a good safety environment plus friendly working collages
I found it is the best place also the culture of many countries with in the working area
its fun especially when we have a show
Safety (Former Employee) –  Doha QatarJune 7, 2019
It has increase me knowledge of CCTV, responding to fire alarm,call center and supervision skills.its strict area hence we are serving different people
Pros
free refreshment
Cons
breaks and health provided
Fun environment
Flight attendant (Former Employee) –  QatarMay 31, 2019
Good environment and fun coworkers. It has a lot of diversity and good possiblity to meet new people and see new places. New experience and new exposures
Pros
Tips
Cons
Long flights makes u tried
Great company to headstart your career
Customer Services Agent (Current Employee) –  DohaMay 29, 2019
One of the best companies in the Gulf region especially for first job seekers. Decent salary and great benefits. Your attitude to work is what sets u apart the crowd in ur dept and opens the doors of promotions for u.
Pros
Multicultural environment, good pay, travel discounts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Airways. Our community is ready to answer.

Qatar Airways Reviews by Location