Qatar Airways

Qatar Airways Employee Reviews

Qatar730 reviews
Challenging and no two days are simmilar.
Work is very fast paced however ample opportunity to grow and advance in the career however can loose focus easily.
Ample of training opportunity however the utilization of the resources need to be managed wisely.
Pros
Airline Travel benefits.
Cons
Not clear defined goals
Load of knowledge
Great experience and knowledge from the On job training and Qatar civil aviation authority license ending up with A320 type course and easa licence in 2018
Productive and competitive to get promotion
Excellent team in multicultural company especially in ground services-Lounges area. With busy operational every morning and mid-night, however its not every time busy because only when there is a busy flight. But it has good benefit
Pros
free meal once in a shift, and offer good benefits for ticket
Cons
for grade 1-5 have less allowance, example health or education allowance
Trustworthy to employees
The company is giving priority to work life balance of employees,providing benefits in travelling around the world.as treating all the employees as same.
Pros
Discounted travelling benifites
Cons
Termination rate is high
Nice and good experience, I dedicate my last 15 years
Company has a very good level in world aviation industries, has five successive "five star airlines" tiles, has educative concept for all the staffs and I was proud to be a part of the technical staff.
This is one of the airline industry who is providing best working environment
Qatar Airways is the best platform for aviation graduates to start their career. They provide efficient training and necessary safety equipment's .Good management favorable to employee, regardless very stressful job environment.
Suspension
Due to the Coronavirus, my contract was suspended just as my training was about to start, throughout the whole process Qatar kept me updated with what was happening.
5 star AirIine
Qatar Airways is a true 5 star airline, not just in worlds. The aircraft on-time performance and Cabin appearance is of incomparable standard.
#1 airline now and forever.
Amazing Place to work
Its a great multi cultural place to work. Awarded the worldsbest airlines for a reason. Great work culture and company policies.it was apleasure working here.
n/a
a five star airline, a cultural diversity work place and they are excellent in terms in service and awards by Skytrax.They provide your accommodation ,electric and water bill and accommodation too in outstation even a transportation going to the airport .They will give you a lots of benefits from the hotel booking , airline ticket, bars and restaurant.
Hardworking enviorment
The job takes a lot of energy but is worth it. You work from a shift list that is published every month. It is a strict company when it comes to safety, customer care and the rules and regulations. It is a multi cultural environment. It is long periods of time in the air, not a lot of sleep and a high maintenance job.
I enjoyed the different countries , the different people and cultures I got to learn from. I enjoyed how it made me to be more independent.
toxic working culture & management style from few decades ago
toxic working culture & management style from few decades ago
unethical and treat employees in the worst way possible , CEO is the biggest bully i have ever seen
My dream came true
Very professional and strict management very professional system I gained alot from the company and staff really it's gives alot of strength to start my career
Good experience
working with Qatar airways was a good life time experience and it was always a challenging day at work. Company pays good salary to the staff and other perks are also good.
Very productive and satisfying work place.
The work is challenging in a collaborative and competitive environment where production is closely monitored and the pace is fast but without stress.There is ample space for professional growth with emphasis on learning and certification on new equipment. Safety first is the motto and is strictly followed. I have been with the company foe a long time and have enjoyed working at QA and can describe it as the most enjoyable and satisfying period of my life. I got the opportunity to work with one of the most diversified team; together with whom we overcame challenges of inducting and maintaining one of the most varied fleet in the world, taking up the challenges and creating the Best Airline in the world and sustaining it. Stay in Qatar has been enjoyable and fruitful for my family and self.
Horrible horrible airline
Management is horrible (sorry you don't have -1 in your ratings)! Lot of restrictions, rules and senseless curfews. No privacy, no rights and no respect for crew whatsoever. Cabin crew is treated like something disposable, not like human but like number. And they will do anything not to give you your "end of service " money. So after 6 years of service I left empty handed- because I
had one year of unpaid leave (read maternity leave ) .It's a good place to start career. They give you a lot of trainings and you can grow fast professionally and personally. Also you will meet a lot of great people... thumbs up for the best cabin crew!!!
Very good
I feel very good to work in this company. Because it's very popular and famous company ( Qatar airways). So I feel very happy if I got opportunity to work in this company.
My review is nice
My work is no really hard every time some time have relaxs..but the culture is a bit different than my other company that I have work but in this company I learned a lot I have new friend
project relating to health and beauty
It’s an interesting project and we have done our best to help many people to recover their health and beauty but unfortunately we are facing coronavirus so we have to temporarily stop the business
Pros
It’s an necessity
Cons
Many people do fake
It was awesome experience working with Qatar Airways
I enjoyed working with Qatar Airways as it gave me lot of opportunities to learn, to Grow, to become successful in life at very young age. I had to quit the job after seven years and come back to my home country as I had to marry but I want to restart my career and stay independent as I always did. Thank you Qatar Airways.
It was new and unacceptable journey in beginning but The way they trained crew is remarkable
I am proud of being qr ex crew.Best Airline in the world.They are black and white with rules and regulations.All of our trainings are amazing.Travel the world like a robot