Qatar Airways

Qatar Airways Employee Review

View all Qatar Airways reviews

Productive, Develops Your skills , Makes you confident and Makes one a good leader.
Senior Cabin Crew (Current Employee) –  DohaJuly 1, 2019
The best company to work with . The Company helps you to bring the best out of you.
Looks towards the need of their employees. Provides them with the best of facilities.
I have grown a lot as an individual and my confidence has grown a lot because of the exposure that I have got working in a multi cultural environment.
The training that we receive is top notch . What else one can ask for .
Proud to be a small part of the Worlds Best Airline.

Other Qatar Airways Employee Reviews

Nil
Cabin Senior Supervisor (Current Employee) –  DohaFebruary 18, 2020
I have learned to work with many nationalities and stay calm under pressure. I have knowledge and skills and love to learn more to improve. Love punctuality.
Worlds 5 star Airline
cabin crew (Former Employee) –  DohaFebruary 16, 2020
In Portugal I was not understood, and I could not understand the person that I was attempting to receive directions from, but at least the smile was a familiar comfort. As a flight attendant, the opportunity of constantly being in foreign countries, surrounded by different cultures and languages that I do not understand, has made me wonderfully aware that a smile means the same thing all over the world.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Airways. Our community is ready to answer.

Qatar Airways Reviews by Location