Qatar Airways

May 23, 2020
Communication Excellency
Service Excellency

Quality Assured

I entered QR at entry level but in my 8 years experience, I feel like i have toured the whole world from my office. Massive training and exposure that rendered me fit to face any challenge out there in the market without compromising on Quality.

Best work experience n benefits.
July 1, 2020
Same location
Life is how you make it. You must be strong and numb to take the hardships you will face there. Don’t be scared to express your feelings when they are treating you badly. If you feel like you are humiliated, you should resign because it’s not worth it to suffer while getting a small amount of salary. The news on social media are real about human rights violations happening there as I was one of their victims
Pros
Vacation, annual leave, uniform and accessories are free, free 1 duty meal, 20% discount in duty free shops, free shuttle bus to/from work, flat is OK, working in a multi-culture
Cons
No overtime pay, too much drama, break is 30-40minutes, they will stalk u anywhere in the world u go, they will hack your devices, they are backstabbers and liars, they will pretend to be friendly and nice but they are not!
June 24, 2020
I have learned so many things from the company.
How to work as a team member, takes new challenge, work finish timely,

How to manage junior colleagues
June 23, 2020
Same location
Best company in the world. Flexibility in everything and alot of benefits. It feels good to be working for such a company even on your day off you can fly home which is great.
Pros
Best in everything
Cons
N/a