Qatar Airways

Qatar Airways Employee Review

View all Qatar Airways reviews

productive with variety culture workplace with library
customer service agent (Former Employee) –  DohaJune 18, 2019
well i usually work in a different shifts started between an early morning shift like 7 am or late shifts at 12 pm however before i started my work i make sure prepare all my working tools, my bottle of water, open my computer and launch the Amadeus and other application that i work with it then at time i receive my first call.

in this short experience i learned that group work is better and efficient than working lonely even everyone have a different task and the success of company is by collaboration between all the staff.

the workplace is like a mini-world,it contains culture and you hear tongue from all around the world , you smell and you taste dishes from world i actually love this variety.

satisfaction of customers is the hardest part but by the good sense of communication and the best customer service skills customer will enjoy the experience.

hard cases is the most enjoyable part of my job cause every time i handle a case i sharpened my skills, my reflex , testing my limits in work of course like (pressure,patient)
Pros
if-tar boxes in ramathane
Cons
long hours and no payment allowance in other spoken languages

Other Qatar Airways Employee Reviews

Nil
Cabin Senior Supervisor (Current Employee) –  DohaFebruary 18, 2020
I have learned to work with many nationalities and stay calm under pressure. I have knowledge and skills and love to learn more to improve. Love punctuality.
Worlds 5 star Airline
cabin crew (Former Employee) –  DohaFebruary 16, 2020
In Portugal I was not understood, and I could not understand the person that I was attempting to receive directions from, but at least the smile was a familiar comfort. As a flight attendant, the opportunity of constantly being in foreign countries, surrounded by different cultures and languages that I do not understand, has made me wonderfully aware that a smile means the same thing all over the world.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Airways. Our community is ready to answer.

Qatar Airways Reviews by Location