Qatar Airways Employee Review

View all Qatar Airways reviews

productive with variety culture workplace with library
customer service agent (Former Employee) –  DohaJune 18, 2019
well i usually work in a different shifts started between an early morning shift like 7 am or late shifts at 12 pm however before i started my work i make sure prepare all my working tools, my bottle of water, open my computer and launch the Amadeus and other application that i work with it then at time i receive my first call.

in this short experience i learned that group work is better and efficient than working lonely even everyone have a different task and the success of company is by collaboration between all the staff.

the workplace is like a mini-world,it contains culture and you hear tongue from all around the world , you smell and you taste dishes from world i actually love this variety.

satisfaction of customers is the hardest part but by the good sense of communication and the best customer service skills customer will enjoy the experience.

hard cases is the most enjoyable part of my job cause every time i handle a case i sharpened my skills, my reflex , testing my limits in work of course like (pressure,patient)
Pros
if-tar boxes in ramathane
Cons
long hours and no payment allowance in other spoken languages

Other Qatar Airways Employee Reviews

Well Reputed Company
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  QAOctober 10, 2019
I learned a lot from my experience as a Qatar cabin crew member and acquired lots of soft skills in service and team collaboration and benefit a great deal being there for almost 5 years. Qatar is a very good airline.
Fast-paced and Multi-cultural
Cabin Service Director (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 9, 2019
A rapidly expanding company that is multi-awarded for its excellence in the aviation service industry. It has a diversity of people from different cultures that gives an individual the space to grow as a person and in their careers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Airways. Our community is ready to answer.

Qatar Airways Reviews by Location