Qatar Airways

Qatar Airways Management reviews

Qatar728 reviews
A good place to learn and explore
The job in Qatar Airways is calm and cool.
It was a good platform to interact with people with diverse culture.

A good place to enhance our management skills
Pros
Free Air Tickets
Cons
Exit permit
Amazing profession, terrible company atmosphere
It is what it is, modern slavery. But I loved the job itself, including plenty of traveling and the salary was good. The company, however, has a terrible idea of how things should go. They are trying to regulate every aspect of your life: be home by a certain time, be home 12 hrs before your flight, cannot stay over at friends'/partner's place overnight... just too many stupid rules.
Pros
discounted tickets
Cons
you are treated as an irresponsible child
A challenging career
It was nice experience working in Qatar airways, since it was an Airline the job pressure was normal and I was enjoying the same being an airline person right from the beginning of my career.
Problem solving, quick decision making are the skills I learnt from Qatar Airways

Often AOG was the hardest part in the Job.

Management often change which was a nice opportunity to experience different leadership style. Since it was an Airline, travel experience was an advantage.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when grounded aircraft departing after rectification of the snag by the supplied part installed.
Pros
Unlimited rebate tickets
Every day soon after we clock-in at the hangars we enter into our locker rooms to store our belongings. Soon after that, we will go to our respective departmental offices to get our allocation for the day. Daily we improve our existing skills and we learn new things in connection to our specific trades. For example, replacing a component or inspection procedure or troubleshooting procedures. Always management personals will show up with some new improvements and ideas in work progress. The hardest part of the job is to work with a person who is not likeminded. The most enjoyable moment at the job will be to work with a team that is skilled and eager to do any type of work.
Good place to work but under pressure,some departments and with lot of politics and Indian management is doing more favoritism for their staffs. Top management is really great.
Workplace situation
Qatar Airways Technical in argue of Transformation.
He needs stable management to take right decision to take this initiatives forward and really required to eliminates the workplace politics
Discrimination and poor level of management
Very toxic company to work with !!! Very bad ambiance ! incompetent management ! The level of Maintenance very low mechanic and engineer get very low level of training because training staf and management are so low level ! To much mafia between comunoty so I will not recomand any engineer to work there !!!!
Nice environment for working
it was great time to working with Qatar airways and i learned lot of things with this company and all the my company staffs are very friendly and my management team always help me to improve my personal growth
Trustworthy to employees
The company is giving priority to work life balance of employees,providing benefits in travelling around the world.as treating all the employees as same.
Pros
Discounted travelling benifites
Cons
Termination rate is high
This is one of the airline industry who is providing best working environment
Qatar Airways is the best platform for aviation graduates to start their career. They provide efficient training and necessary safety equipment's .Good management favorable to employee, regardless very stressful job environment.
toxic working culture & management style from few decades ago
toxic working culture & management style from few decades ago
unethical and treat employees in the worst way possible , CEO is the biggest bully i have ever seen
My dream came true
Very professional and strict management very professional system I gained alot from the company and staff really it's gives alot of strength to start my career
Horrible horrible airline
Management is horrible (sorry you don't have -1 in your ratings)! Lot of restrictions, rules and senseless curfews. No privacy, no rights and no respect for crew whatsoever. Cabin crew is treated like something disposable, not like human but like number. And they will do anything not to give you your "end of service " money. So after 6 years of service I left empty handed- because I
had one year of unpaid leave (read maternity leave ) .It's a good place to start career. They give you a lot of trainings and you can grow fast professionally and personally. Also you will meet a lot of great people... thumbs up for the best cabin crew!!!
It was new and unacceptable journey in beginning but The way they trained crew is remarkable
I am proud of being qr ex crew.Best Airline in the world.They are black and white with rules and regulations.All of our trainings are amazing.Travel the world like a robot
Cheer full working environment
The management was good and supportive . You can grow your career in this company . Qatar was also good you can enjoy .if you start your career in this company you can go higher level of the aviation industry.
Pilots are generally well paid
Depending on the aircraft assignment schedules can very demanding. Management culture can be a punishment culture with warning letters and threats of job loss but if you keep your head down and stay out of trouble the financial rewards can be considerable.
It's definitely a place for one to grow and learn
Working with Qatar Airways was a dream come true. It was a fast-paced and dynamic lifestyle that didn't come with regular offs or work-life balance. Being a part of the international aviation industry, you had to be on your toes about politics, weather, latest developments, etc. Regular training was also part of the job function, from customer service to safety, first aid to dangerous goods, cultural and emotional intelligence and as leaders, effective leadership, conflict management among a plethora of other things that we had to know about. It was a place for one to grow and learn and opportunities were there for those who wanted to go out and grab them.
team leader
A very busy day almost everyday. I learnt different types of cultures. I met different types of people everyday. The management attended to each and every employers need and was always ready to assist.We always had a work culture mostly in the morning and evening I always was ready because I knew what to expect. the hardest part was language barrier some guests don't understand English but we always had collegues on standby who spoke different languages. Being at work was always fun and enjoyable and favourable most of the time the guest loved my service and that made me enjoy every bit of it.
Facilities management systems
I have Learned facilities management and administration , project management ,MEP schedule systems , building management systems and assets management systems
Challenging and very productive
• Applied diplomacy and tact to manage suppliers to fulfil service standards and agreements;
• Facilitate crew to familiarize with their accommodation;

• Ensured crewmembers accommodation met high levels of standards with respect to safety and comfort;

• Liaise between the management and crew to provide relevant approvals and requests;
• Organize and implement the logistical aspect of crew accommodation;
• Created and maintained excellent living environment for a diverse group of young professionals from around the world;

• Resolved issues resulting from a diverse group of professionals;

• Coordinated with partner departments to ensure all maintenance requests were completed within SLA’s.
Pros
tickets benefits, health care
Cons
shift duty
Good Working Culture