Qatar Airways

Qatar Airways Employee Reviews for Host/Hostess

Host/Hostess14 reviews
Qatar14 reviews

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,207 reviews

Excellent company to grow with

Working with Qatar airways helps me build up my confidence and teaches me a lot of lesson working in a company with different nationality and cultures. I met a lot of friends from different country which until now we are still remained in contact. I also get to travel and see the world and learn a lot about life through these experiences.

Pros

Free and discounted travels

Working for this company was an honour. I was always learning and the diverse culture made it that much more pleasant. The company made an effort to keep the staff motivated and regularly sent staff for courses.

Pros

Courses were paid for by the company

Fun work place.

It has been a privilege to work in a one of a prestigious company. Qatar airways is one of the most top most wonderful airline in the whole word. We are the number one top airline in the world. Working experience is good and i have learned so many things. Qatar airways makes me a better staff and molds me on how to become more confident in my field of expertise. Thankful to be a part of this company.

Exciting work environment

Qatar Airways was an amazing company to work for. Exciting working environment and meeting people from all walks of life. Learning about different cultures and beliefs. Learning to interact with different nationalities and learning languages.

Pros

Staff travel benefits

Cons

Long working hours

Work life balance

Qatar Airways had been my company for the past 5 years. I have had enjoyed staying with them and have had enjoyed the traveling benefits. The management should provide more value and assurance to their employees and show that they stand by them and make them feel supported since they / we are the ones who does the magic for the company. They should focus more on valuing loyal employees.

Pros

travelling benefits

Cons

no work life balance, no value for loyal employees and no support from the management

we celebrate multi cultural functions and birthdays

People in our organizations work together as one team. So, managers and employees always foster collaboration, trust, personal relationships, fun, and support. In an increasingly global and virtual environment, challenges for employees and managers will be to cultivate these personal relationships. Fostering friendships takes proactive effort.

Pros

free Lunch, dinner or breakfast one meal at the airport, nice accomadation with one room for each hostess/bonus for eid holidays

Cons

we working 10 hours 4 days and 8 hours one day and 2 days off

got the chance to meet people

we are working 10 hrs a day. meeting a lot of passengers. good management but need more improvement we are all girls department walking all over the airport

Pros

free lunch

Amazing company

Qatar Airways is the world best airline i have work with. i was so happy in qatar airways .. have quit because .I got married and my husband is working in dubai ..

Pros

free lunch, accomodation, transport

Cons

overtime salry

discount in dutyfree for staff %

Al Maha service is a premium meet and greet service for passengers , Al Maha passengers also enjoy the benefits of dedicated luxury lounges transport to and from the aircraft gate , priority immigration clearance and check in first class desk ( whatever class they are travelling ) we also happily deal with confirmation of all reservations and help with hotel and car hire booking

Pros

discount in duty free for staff 20% - discounted flights

Cons

short breaks

good for gaining experience.

the hard part of the job is dealing with the busy time at the airport, to be able to assist passenger smoothly and they are satisfied. colleagues are very internationally.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Qatar Airways?

fun work place

i working as a team work, per week 48 hours work, a day 10 hours duty, 2 days day off, i learned how to handle the passangers, in deferent situation,and team work,dispiline, my co workers are always suporting me, what ever situation theire with me,i always respect them,even my supervisor too,actualy i didnt fine any hardest part of the job,if meda passangers came sometyme it very hard time,bcz vry deficult to handle wheelchairs, every year we have get to gether party, and anual sport meet, that we enjoyed,

Pros

every day porovide cornflaks and tea

Cons

max 40 min

More mature and independent

you will learn how to deal with other nationalities and their culture

professional work place

i learn a lot from Qatar Airwaysyou will provide the 5 star service and anticipate the guest needs

Pros

free tickets

The premium terminal for Qatar Airways first and business class passengers!

I am responsible for assisting the premium passengers of Qatar Airways with inquiries regarding their flights, lost and found items, the loyalty program, handle complaints, assist them at the business center, nursery area and games room. The best thing about my job is that I love meeting different kinds of people from all over the world and this is the best place where I will have the chance to meet all of them.

Pros

with laundry allowance, transportation allowance and free accomodation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Qatar Airways Reviews by Location