Qatar Airways Employee Reviews for Flight Attendant

This company is worth it to work in.
cabin crew (Current Employee) –  flight attendantOctober 22, 2019
It’s luck to get a job at this company. The work is not easy, but well-paid. I would compare work in this company with military service. You have little choice, but you can see the whole world.
eeh
Cabin crew (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 13, 2019
one of the worst companies for job security.

Great benefits
no sense of responsibility from management of all types
u make 1 mistake u r sent home not matter what, even if ur parents or children are on death bed needing money
Experiencing a whole new level of experience
Cabin Crew (Premium Cabin) (Former Employee) –  Qatar DohaOctober 3, 2019
It is very challenging. But of cause you will gain all the perks of travelling around the world with very nice digit in your bank at the end of the month. However the main challenge was to be away from family or love ones and to work with other culture from all over the world.
Beautiful job
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  DohaSeptember 17, 2019
Fly all over the world
Expose in all the cultures
Deliver 5 star customer service
Safety is the most important
Good salary and benefits
Training is the best
Life in doha is peaceful
review
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  DohaAugust 22, 2019
great vision, difficult internal customer relation. you have to be perfect and very wise. love the vision and growth. many cultures. Clean environment , high end technology.
The best airline to work with
Cabin crew (Former Employee) –  DohaAugust 14, 2019
The job requires working through multiple time zones while simultaneously managing safety, comfort and high expectations of passengers on-board. Manage time by prioritizing and organizing galley and cabin to ensure smooth operations and pleasant travel experience to customers.
This job has improved my interpersonal skills and decision making skills personally and professionally as we get to meet people from different parts of the world and each day is a learning experience.
The hardest part of this job is irregular sleep pattern,able to lift heavy containers, push/pull heavy meal carts, deal with medical emergencies,bad turbulence etc
Best part is you get to travel the whole world without having to spend on stay and flight tickets with additional travel benefits for family.
Diverse and fun work environment
Senior Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  DohaJuly 20, 2019
Qatar Airways gave me the opportunity of a lifetime, I can now gladly say I have been around the world.
Working with and meeting people from all corners of the world was the peak of my time with Qatar Airways, I enjoyed waking up to a different city every now and then while testing numerous cuisines.

Also the availability of a department dedicated to employee welfare came at an added advantage the sick were well taken care of.
I was blessed to have had the job which exposed me to the world.
Pros
Discounts on products and tickets.
Cons
No Privacy and job security.
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  DohaJuly 9, 2019
For me Qatar Airways is one of the best Airlines in the world .I have given 6 years of my life to this company They really do care for their employers and everthing is spoon feeding .They provide you with medical insurance to discounted tickets .They really pay good salary .
Pros
Handsome salary and everything is provided by the company, nothing goes from the pocket.
Cons
Minimum rest after and before the flight, only base is doha
Productive, Develops Your skills , Makes you confident and Makes one a good leader.
Senior Cabin Crew (Current Employee) –  DohaJuly 1, 2019
The best company to work with . The Company helps you to bring the best out of you.
Looks towards the need of their employees. Provides them with the best of facilities.
I have grown a lot as an individual and my confidence has grown a lot because of the exposure that I have got working in a multi cultural environment.
The training that we receive is top notch . What else one can ask for .
Proud to be a small part of the Worlds Best Airline.
Fun environment
Flight attendant (Former Employee) –  QatarMay 31, 2019
Good environment and fun coworkers. It has a lot of diversity and good possiblity to meet new people and see new places. New experience and new exposures
Pros
Tips
Cons
Long flights makes u tried
decipline,fun working
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  DohaMay 9, 2019
amazing place to work with, a lot of things to learn from, the work culture is great the company is fair to all its employees... the job has taught me hoe to b independent
Excellent experience
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  DohaApril 28, 2019
To be responsible for customers safety, security and their comfort.
Well managed.
Multicultural.
Quality of life night shift and too many working hours.
Change to travel the world and meet lot s of people good career opportunity, lots of discounts all over the city!
Pros
So many opportunities
Cons
Timings
Amazing benefits and professional workplace
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) –  DohaApril 16, 2019
I still wanted to stay in this company. However, due to some health issues maybe i need to switch a job that is not flying. I really wish i can fly more. Professional workplace -benefits, privelege, and lifestyle was spectacular. This company helped me to be the better version of myself. Full or less capacity of load has difference, the other has more challenges. However, if flight has lighter load it wasn't productive. So it's the best when everyone's busy and challenging. There's always better opportunities and choices. It was the best chapter of my life,i will never forget.
Pros
Free accomodation, food are available for crew
Cons
curfew hours and health threat
Fast-paced five-star airline
Flight Attendant/Purser (Former Employee) –  DohaApril 9, 2019
Great company, with lots of benefits, especially discount tickets for family members. Fast promotions,if you work hard and don't call in sick. We had the option of electronically bidding for flights, but I somehow felt that some would get their choices more than others.
Pros
Tickets, meals on board, destinations worldwide
Cons
Favoritism, job security lack
Discipline and supportive
SENIOR CABIN CREW (Former Employee) –  QAMarch 31, 2019
Qatar Airways is one of the best airlines to work with. I take pride in saying it as it has all the latest aircrafts, technology, best destinations. As much as it is fun to work with QA it also likes discipline. Safety and security is taken seriously and hence the staff is trained with the best modules. It is practised in flight and also ensured the customers feel safe and comfortable.
Pros
ID tickets
Cons
Subject to availabity
Good experiences
Air Hostess (Current Employee) –  DohaMarch 12, 2019
Good experiences with a lot of destinations where fly to.
Benefits is excellence.
Multi culture environment.
For the people looking for change in life this is a great opportunity to try.
Pros
Free accommodation
good
cabin crew (Former Employee) –  DohaMarch 8, 2019
good work culture

good management

fun flying as cabin crew.
working with 150 nationalities.
good personal growth.
job security and very organized.
good place to meet new people and explore diversity
Cabin Attendant (Former Employee) –  DohaFebruary 17, 2019
the company has strict rule and regulations to be followed by the employees at all time.
it is good to maintain consistency and 5 star experience for the customers
they have nice remuneration and salary package.
they give a lot of benefits to employees including health and travel concessions
A good place to see the world and save some money.
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  DohaFebruary 13, 2019
The main plus is the chance to travel world wide in several international destinations.
Also we as cabin crew benefit of free accommodation and transportation to and from airport to base.
The company offers private medical insurance and a good salary.
Pros
Medical insurance, good salary, free accomodation, free training
5 star airline
cabin crew (Former Employee) –  Doha Base,Worldwide travelJanuary 23, 2019
Award winning five star airline.Fun and very active , very interesting job.I really like the benefits and attractive salary.I have learned lot of things,How to deal with medical emergencies,Diagnose patients.Take care of people's safety and security.Safety procedures are very standard . Service is 5 star .It made me more happy to give a clean hot meal tray and see their smile.And I have taken care of mother with infants.Customers with medical background were taken care. I obtained Oxygen bottle and administrated immediate first aid to the fainted customers..And There is a series of things to continue.I was talking to every person with a smile.
Pros
Transport and onboard food provided .Accomadations and medical facilities provided.
Cons
Body clock changes due to traveling various time zones

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Airways. Our community is ready to answer.

Qatar Airways Reviews by Location