Qatar Airways

Qatar Airways Employee Reviews for Flight Attendant

Flight Attendant211 reviews
Qatar211 reviews
Time conscious, busy workday, very methodical, you need to prepare ahead of time and be prepared for teamwork.
I learnt about Safety, First Aid and Service details.

Hardest part will be dealing with difficult passengers, how to have self control to deal with them professionally.

Best part is getting to travel the world.
Ich habe 4 Jahre als Flugbegleiterin in Qatar Airways gearbeitet. Das was super cool!!! Ich habe die 5 Kontinente gesehen. Das war ein Traum!!! Leider hatte ich keine Zeit für meine Familie und Freunde. Ich musste immer fliegen und war immer Unterwegs. Das war sehr traurig. Aber ich finde, dass dieser Job für die junge Leute sehr gut ist. Man kann einfach nach andere Länder reisen und ist natürlich kostenlos. Das Gehalt war sehr gut. Es gibt auch so viele Leistungen!!! Ich habe mit den verschiedenen Staatsangehörigkeiten gearbeitet. Ich liebe es.
Pros
In dem 5 Star Hotel übernachten. Mitarbeiterrabatt. Überstunden Geld. KOSTENLOS : Wohnung, Transportation ( von deine Wohnung zum Flughafen- (zurück) zur Wohnung), Uniform, Versicherung
Cons
Keine Zeit für privat Leben. So viel Arbeit. Früh und super spät Schicht.
Its a nice company to work in but temporary , life and work balance suffers a bit, rules are too way strict, life is not easy and relaxed, have to relocate to middle east
Pros
good salary, benefits, good schedule, nice colleagues
Cons
no life, strict rules, very strict management, no tolerance to mistakes
World best airline
Great working environment

Better opportunity and future

Life and surrounding are safe

Citizen with Good English communication
It's a dream job with great experience and opportunities.it's a Multicultural environment and amazing people. Growth very fast. People are amazing and great pay
I really enjoyed working for Qatar Airways, the best place to work for. I loved people, colleagues, places, new cultures, various nationalities from all over the world. Great place to work. A lot of benefits, fitness, gym, swimming pool, kitchen, washing machine, fully furnished kitchen, bathroom and you have your own room in Doha. One of the best thing that happened in my life. Thank you.
challenging and productive , loved their vison and mission - excellent in everything we do.
150 NATIONALTY CCOMING TOGETHER FOR MAKING THIS COMPANY A WORLD CLASS GLOBAL BRAND.
Pros
Learning everyday.Challenges everyday.
Cons
Long working hours sometime.
Working with Qatar airways is such a pleasure with outrageous and generous support among the crew. Management of qatar airways is very helpful and considerate esp. When it comes to family issues. We are well compensated and looking after our welfare. However passengers has all the right to terminate our job in the same day that made all the crew to be on their toes all the time.
It was an awesome job
I learnt a lot from the trainings that they offer all joining crew

Most diverse group with more cultural awareness and educational opportunities
Pros
Training was very good
Cons
Recognizing hard work of stuff
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Qatar Airways?
Qatar Airways is a very reliable company. It is a fast growing company. The promotions and trainings are given to employees at the right time. They compensate their people very well for a Cabin crew position. And I learned to be a disciplined employee when I was working with them.
Pros
Compensation, trainings, promotions
Had a great time with Qatar airways. built excellent relations. Miss Flying with them. would love to join them back. Wishing Qatar Airways all the very Best
Pros
travelling
Cons
physically exhausting
- It's exciting since you're meeting people from different parts of the world.
- I've learned to respect people's cultures and beliefs, to be patient and be open-minded.

- The hardest part of the job is how to manage jetlag since you're flying anywhere around the world.

- The most enjoyable part of the job is the layover-- going to places, eating different kinds of cuisine, learning other countries' traditions.
It was one of the bests experiences in my life. I was able to travel the world, and doing what I really love to do. It also made me a better person when I was able to see the world at a very different perspective. Work environment was fun at the same time physically and mentally draining. but in the end it was all worth it.
What I like about this job is the unpredictability of your day, your roster for the month, and the multiculturally diverse people you work with. The workplace is hectic and you have to be well-equiped and up-to-date with your skills and knowledge concerning the service, emergency procedures, aircraft types, first aid and CPR, latest notices and memos prior to reporting to every flight duties. The hardest part about the job is you can't get to go home to your home country for the next 6 months unless QR flies there, you will experience bouts of homesickness which is normal. However, the most enjoyable part of the job is working with different people from different culture and learning from them as well as the passengers you have, and not to mention the perks of traveling to different destinations.
The company has given me a lot of opportunties. Working with them for almost 10 years was a good experience for growth both personal and professional. I learned to work with multi national culture employees and adjust to their culture (attitude in work and personal), I learned to handle challenging situations and I learned to be proactive and be genuine when it comes to dealing with people.
It is what it is, modern slavery. But I loved the job itself, including plenty of traveling and the salary was good. The company, however, has a terrible idea of how things should go. They are trying to regulate every aspect of your life: be home by a certain time, be home 12 hrs before your flight, cannot stay over at friends'/partner's place overnight... just too many stupid rules.
Pros
discounted tickets
Cons
you are treated as an irresponsible child
Due to the Coronavirus, my contract was suspended just as my training was about to start, throughout the whole process Qatar kept me updated with what was happening.
a five star airline, a cultural diversity work place and they are excellent in terms in service and awards by Skytrax.They provide your accommodation ,electric and water bill and accommodation too in outstation even a transportation going to the airport .They will give you a lots of benefits from the hotel booking , airline ticket, bars and restaurant.
The job takes a lot of energy but is worth it. You work from a shift list that is published every month. It is a strict company when it comes to safety, customer care and the rules and regulations. It is a multi cultural environment. It is long periods of time in the air, not a lot of sleep and a high maintenance job.
I enjoyed the different countries , the different people and cultures I got to learn from. I enjoyed how it made me to be more independent.
I am proud of being qr ex crew.Best Airline in the world.They are black and white with rules and regulations.All of our trainings are amazing.Travel the world like a robot
QR always provides very nice accommodation for every crew. They all are based in Qatar. Flight pay and all benefit were great. We do all work hard to achieve those benefit.

Life is good if you can bear the strict rule and regulation, compare to what they company give back, it is quite worth it. Even this is the hardest part of working here

The most enjoyable part is working in multiculture environment especially helpful and happy crews will make your day amazing.
Pros
Good salary, nice accomodation
Cons
Strict strong rule and regulation