Qatar Airways

Customer Service Representative98 reviews
Qatar98 reviews

Found 98 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,212 reviews

Excellent team work

Only Qatar airways did big mission on pandemic situation. Many other airlines closed and cancelled their trip without notice . But Qatar Airways never ever stopped their service that is why they are excellent and no: 1

Pros

Free and discounted food

Multinational team with great teamwork

a typical day at work in this company is usually great, we begin with some briefing and support, but sometimes when the management came to check things start to go offset. Maybe because they are so micro-manage their employee, so everyone just seems to show off their work or pretend to do something.

Pros

multinational team

Cons

strict rules

Productive and good atmosphere where everyday you can learn something new and useful

It was a great experience with Qatar Airways. Each day there is an opportunity to learn new things and develop the company and your professional skills as well. I would like to join anytime soon there.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Short break, sick leave etc

It was Awsome

In Qatar airways, I was assigned at boarding gate normally ,but some days I got assign for checking In counter, that was a bit excitement for a Boarding Staff . Because as Checking In counter staff ,we need to know all the visa situation and updated visa entry and also tagging baggage. I did not felt about working hard in Qatar airways.The atmosphere for working environment is really nice.and always happy when we can sent every flights on time.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

working hours is comfortable

I’ve learned to do multi tasking and handle the pressure situations.

It was a massive experience to work in the world best airline for more than four years. I gained more than one experience through out this journey. Most of all I learn how to feel the people and sympathies them.

Respectful enthusiastic environment for any female to step forward with the world star airline

Excellent job with good reputation. Only different shift is the difficult situation in this firm. All are supportive and now I am searching for more salaried job because there is no scope for ingrement in this situation.

I regret

Life is how you make it. You must be strong and numb to take the hardships you will face there. Don’t be scared to express your feelings when they are treating you badly. If you feel like you are humiliated, you should resign because it’s not worth it to suffer while getting a small amount of salary. The news on social media are real about human rights violations happening there as I was one of their victims

Pros

Vacation, annual leave, uniform and accessories are free, free 1 duty meal, 20% discount in duty free shops, free shuttle bus to/from work, flat is OK, working in a multi-culture

Cons

No overtime pay, too much drama, break is 30-40minutes, they will stalk u anywhere in the world u go, they will hack your devices, they are backstabbers and liars, they will pretend to be friendly and nice but they are not!

it was such a good experience to work with Qatar aviation services .

every day its new day at the airport because every day your going to meet new customer and going to deal with . our management are not bad our working place its amazing to work with different nationality makes me happy the most enjoyable part of our job you goin to learn new thing every day either from the customer or from our colleagues

Qatar airways job is productive, challenging & have scope to learn & improve career

As a leading company Qatar Airways is really a very good organization. If someone wants to love taking challenges & improve their career they can starts their journey with Qatar Airways. I have met multi language people & different types of mentality people here including my passenger & colleague .. I have learned how to deal situation..Qatar airways management has unique strategy to maintain their passengers, employees & all. About workplace culture if i have to say its awesome! Different nationality people with different language are working together in a nice working environment.. The hardest part of this job is to handle angry passengers! The enjoyable part of this job is to see smile of satisfy passenger!

Pros

Free Meal

Cons

Short break, Healthcare facilities

Good experience

I got new experiences be a customer service agent in aviation subject since i’ve already experience in other subject such as cargo and IT (networking)

Good

A good working environment, promotion for the right employee, very dependable HR department. Good exposure to new technology, up to date industrial news.

Qatar Airways

Amazing place to work,Qatar Airways is the best thing ever happened to me,I am Thankful to Qatar airways for giving me opportunity to be a part such an esteem organisation and to work with one of the best Airlines in the world.

Pros

Tickets, Food, etc

productive

Working for Qatar airways helped me gained immense knowledge on MNC work environment and opportunities to learn and grow. Qatar airways has a global reputation and positive feedback from all its employees when it comes to employee payroll and job security

Good learning of life

Very well organised and great experience to work with Qatar Airways. Well ethical and highly professional work environment, Good teamwork, Reasonable workload

Pros

Air tickets

Cons

Na

team leader

A very busy day almost everyday. I learnt different types of cultures. I met different types of people everyday. The management attended to each and every employers need and was always ready to assist.We always had a work culture mostly in the morning and evening I always was ready because I knew what to expect. the hardest part was language barrier some guests don't understand English but we always had collegues on standby who spoke different languages. Being at work was always fun and enjoyable and favourable most of the time the guest loved my service and that made me enjoy every bit of it.

Customer Service Agent

Been with QR for 5years now as a CSA and I can be flexible and can do multi-tasking which I can apply with what I experience with my current company. Designated at transfer desk currently and dealing with transit passengers inbound and outbound Doha.

good

big company who invest a lot to train and form her staff in all different ways my experience with Qatar Airways was a very good step to star a professional career in Qatar

Best Airline to prviede best customer service.

In my opinion comapny is the best but i need to move forward for my career growth and learn more. Any company will be success on behalf of good team member so this company based on employee performance.

Best place to work

Handling Vvip Guests on Arrival & Departure of flights To be professional at work Excellent management Has a positive workplace culture Professional Management

Pros

Staff Tickets

Cons

Na

Hard working.Multistasking is a must.

Excellent good communication skills.Provide good information with detail.Potential and skills is enough to work in your prestigious company. Team work can do the job will done and to reach the customer satisfaction for the service.

productive with variety culture workplace with library

well i usually work in a different shifts started between an early morning shift like 7 am or late shifts at 12 pm however before i started my work i make sure prepare all my working tools, my bottle of water, open my computer and launch the Amadeus and other application that i work with it then at time i receive my first call. in this short experience i learned that group work is better and efficient than working lonely even everyone have a different task and the success of company is by collaboration between all the staff. the workplace is like a mini-world,it contains culture and you hear tongue from all around the world , you smell and you taste dishes from world i actually love this variety. satisfaction of customers is the hardest part but by the good sense of communication and the best customer service skills customer will enjoy the experience. hard cases is the most enjoyable part of my job cause every time i handle a case i sharpened my skills, my reflex , testing my limits in work of course like (pressure,patient)

Pros

if-tar boxes in ramathane

Cons

long hours and no payment allowance in other spoken languages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Qatar Airways Reviews by Location

• Qatar Airways
  • Customer Service Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?