Qatar Airways

Qatar Airways Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

In Qatar airways, I was assigned at boarding gate normally ,but some days I got assign for checking In counter, that was a bit excitement for a Boarding Staff . Because as Checking In counter staff ,we need to know all the visa situation and updated visa entry and also tagging baggage. I did not felt about working hard in Qatar airways.The atmosphere for working environment is really nice.and always happy when we can sent every flights on time.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
working hours is comfortable
It was a massive experience to work in the world best airline for more than four years. I gained more than one experience through out this journey. Most of all I learn how to feel the people and sympathies them.
Great airline delivering 5 stars service for customers around the globe, salary package is still poor and need to be increased.Airline shall recruit more Arabic staff as it's very much in use at HIA Airport.
Excellent job with good reputation. Only different shift is the difficult situation in this firm. All are supportive and now I am searching for more salaried job because there is no scope for ingrement in this situation.
Life is how you make it. You must be strong and numb to take the hardships you will face there. Don’t be scared to express your feelings when they are treating you badly. If you feel like you are humiliated, you should resign because it’s not worth it to suffer while getting a small amount of salary. The news on social media are real about human rights violations happening there as I was one of their victims
Pros
Vacation, annual leave, uniform and accessories are free, free 1 duty meal, 20% discount in duty free shops, free shuttle bus to/from work, flat is OK, working in a multi-culture
Cons
No overtime pay, too much drama, break is 30-40minutes, they will stalk u anywhere in the world u go, they will hack your devices, they are backstabbers and liars, they will pretend to be friendly and nice but they are not!
every day its new day at the airport because every day your going to meet new customer and going to deal with . our management are not bad our working place its amazing to work with different nationality makes me happy the most enjoyable part of our job you goin to learn new thing every day either from the customer or from our colleagues
As a leading company Qatar Airways is really a very good organization. If someone wants to love taking challenges & improve their career they can starts their journey with Qatar Airways. I have met multi language people & different types of mentality people here including my passenger & colleague .. I have learned how to deal situation..Qatar airways management has unique strategy to maintain their passengers, employees & all. About workplace culture if i have to say its awesome! Different nationality people with different language are working together in a nice working environment.. The hardest part of this job is to handle angry passengers! The enjoyable part of this job is to see smile of satisfy passenger!
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
Short break, Healthcare facilities
I got new experiences be a customer service agent in aviation subject since i’ve already experience in other subject such as cargo and IT (networking)
A good working environment, promotion for the right employee, very dependable HR department. Good exposure to new technology, up to date industrial news.
Amazing place to work,Qatar Airways is the best thing ever happened to me,I am Thankful to Qatar airways for giving me opportunity to be a part such an esteem organisation and to work with one of the best Airlines in the world.
Pros
Tickets, Food, etc
Working for Qatar airways helped me gained immense knowledge on MNC work environment and opportunities to learn and grow. Qatar airways has a global reputation and positive feedback from all its employees when it comes to employee payroll and job security
Very well organised and great experience to work with Qatar Airways. Well ethical and highly professional work environment, Good teamwork, Reasonable workload
Pros
Air tickets
Cons
Na
A very busy day almost everyday. I learnt different types of cultures. I met different types of people everyday. The management attended to each and every employers need and was always ready to assist.We always had a work culture mostly in the morning and evening I always was ready because I knew what to expect. the hardest part was language barrier some guests don't understand English but we always had collegues on standby who spoke different languages. Being at work was always fun and enjoyable and favourable most of the time the guest loved my service and that made me enjoy every bit of it.
Been with QR for 5years now as a CSA and I can be flexible and can do multi-tasking which I can apply with what I experience with my current company. Designated at transfer desk currently and dealing with transit passengers inbound and outbound Doha.
big company who invest a lot to train and form her staff in all different ways my experience with Qatar Airways was a very good step to star a professional career in Qatar
In my opinion comapny is the best but i need to move forward for my career growth and learn more. Any company will be success on behalf of good team member so this company based on employee performance.
Handling Vvip Guests on Arrival & Departure of flights To be professional at work Excellent management Has a positive workplace culture Professional Management
Pros
Staff Tickets
Cons
Na
Excellent good communication skills.Provide good information with detail.Potential and skills is enough to work in your prestigious company. Team work can do the job will done and to reach the customer satisfaction for the service.
well i usually work in a different shifts started between an early morning shift like 7 am or late shifts at 12 pm however before i started my work i make sure prepare all my working tools, my bottle of water, open my computer and launch the Amadeus and other application that i work with it then at time i receive my first call. in this short experience i learned that group work is better and efficient than working lonely even everyone have a different task and the success of company is by collaboration between all the staff. the workplace is like a mini-world,it contains culture and you hear tongue from all around the world , you smell and you taste dishes from world i actually love this variety. satisfaction of customers is the hardest part but by the good sense of communication and the best customer service skills customer will enjoy the experience. hard cases is the most enjoyable part of my job cause every time i handle a case i sharpened my skills, my reflex , testing my limits in work of course like (pressure,patient)
Pros
if-tar boxes in ramathane
Cons
long hours and no payment allowance in other spoken languages
One of the best companies in the Gulf region especially for first job seekers. Decent salary and great benefits. Your attitude to work is what sets u apart the crowd in ur dept and opens the doors of promotions for u.
Pros
Multicultural environment, good pay, travel discounts
Great experience to work at an airport and learn few things about hospitality and good customer service strategies when dealing with international travelers.
  1. Customer Service Representative