Qatar Airways

Qatar Airways Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative83 reviews
Qatar83 reviews
Good learning of life
Very well organised and great experience to work with Qatar Airways.
Well ethical and highly professional work environment, Good teamwork, Reasonable workload
Pros
Air tickets
Cons
Na
team leader
A very busy day almost everyday. I learnt different types of cultures. I met different types of people everyday. The management attended to each and every employers need and was always ready to assist.We always had a work culture mostly in the morning and evening I always was ready because I knew what to expect. the hardest part was language barrier some guests don't understand English but we always had collegues on standby who spoke different languages. Being at work was always fun and enjoyable and favourable most of the time the guest loved my service and that made me enjoy every bit of it.
Customer Service Agent
Been with QR for 5years now as a CSA and I can be flexible and can do multi-tasking which I can apply with what I experience with my current company. Designated at transfer desk currently and dealing with transit passengers inbound and outbound Doha.
good
big company who invest a lot to train and form her staff in all different ways
my experience with Qatar Airways was a very good step to star a professional career in Qatar
Best Airline to prviede best customer service.
In my opinion comapny is the best but i need to move forward for my career growth and learn more. Any company will be success on behalf of good team member so this company based on employee performance.
Best place to work
Handling Vvip Guests on Arrival & Departure of flights
To be professional at work

Excellent management

Has a positive workplace culture

Professional Management
Pros
Staff Tickets
Cons
Na
Hard working.Multistasking is a must.
Excellent good communication skills.Provide good information with detail.Potential and skills is enough to work in your prestigious company. Team work can do the job will done and to reach the customer satisfaction for the service.
productive with variety culture workplace with library
well i usually work in a different shifts started between an early morning shift like 7 am or late shifts at 12 pm however before i started my work i make sure prepare all my working tools, my bottle of water, open my computer and launch the Amadeus and other application that i work with it then at time i receive my first call.

in this short experience i learned that group work is better and efficient than working lonely even everyone have a different task and the success of company is by collaboration between all the staff.

the workplace is like a mini-world,it contains culture and you hear tongue from all around the world , you smell and you taste dishes from world i actually love this variety.

satisfaction of customers is the hardest part but by the good sense of communication and the best customer service skills customer will enjoy the experience.

hard cases is the most enjoyable part of my job cause every time i handle a case i sharpened my skills, my reflex , testing my limits in work of course like (pressure,patient)
Pros
if-tar boxes in ramathane
Cons
long hours and no payment allowance in other spoken languages
Great company to headstart your career
One of the best companies in the Gulf region especially for first job seekers. Decent salary and great benefits. Your attitude to work is what sets u apart the crowd in ur dept and opens the doors of promotions for u.
Pros
Multicultural environment, good pay, travel discounts
Great experience
Great experience to work at an airport and learn few things about hospitality and good customer service strategies when dealing with international travelers.
Customer service
I start working at doha Airport since 4 year back as customer service agent now I'm on position of senior customer service. My tasks are related to proved exellent service to our valuable passenfer assist them and help them with the best manner thst can Mahe thier journey and flight hours safely and peacefully
productive work environment
*Rotational shifts- starts off by checking your own allocation and preparing for your flight
*learned everything with regards to customer service on an international level and intense training

*management is co- operative

*working with colleagues worldwide -very interesting/learning experience

*to tell a passenger NO

*when you help a passenger and they are genuinely thankful
Pros
travel benefits
Cons
rotational shifts
Productive worklife
I gained a lot of confidence working with Qatar Airways because of dealing with different people, nationalities, culture, etc. My customer service skills and my knowledge in handling customers gave me more workmates turned into friends because of how I treat them with respect. Hardest part of the job is when you change the roster because there's a chance of changing your team again after you bonded in a month or 2 months. The most enjoyable part is work and social life is balanced.
Pros
with discounted tickets
Cons
ladies have curfew in accommodation
Worst place to work
The company makes its money from denying long dwelling staff their EOSB. After you hit the 5 year mark, the company will look for ways to get rid of you.Be careful all, better leave before they steal your money.
Good work afterall
I will gain a lot of knowledge by working in qatar airways.I will come to know cultural of different community its just like challenge to work under pressure under the guidance of our superior.
Productive and fun workplace
The experience with the company has been rewarding, I learned tolerance, patience and my understanding has indeed matured in many ways regarding the service culture.
Pros
Free airfare
Cons
Away from family
Productive and Fast Paced Enviroment.
Lots of things to learn, as I was the per-opening team member of Hamad International Airport had learned lot many things from time management to stress management.
Pros
Free Lunches, Discounted Tickets, 30 days Paid vacations any time including 7 days Emergency leaves as well.
Cons
Nil
Customer oriented Business
One of the World's finest Airlines serving around 200 destinations. The employment is open for all nationalities and equally considered.The motto is to satisfy customers needs by keeping international standards.
Pros
Equal opportunity
Cons
Frequent changes in top level management
Interesting place to work
Check-in and BoardingPassengers, Handling Customer complaints, lost/stolen queries at the Transfer desk.

Everything related to Airline rules and regulations in Qatar Airways

Good Management

Interesting Multicultural environment.

It was very interesting to meet people all over the world in just one day, and daily. Talking to them learning about their cultures, not a single boring moment
Pros
Free transport, Free medical, free Accommodation, Annual Free Airline ticket and unlimited rebate tickets
Great opportunity to aquite Professional experience
Working with Qatr Airways will ensure you a great experience as you will have Professional trainings . There is team spirit and cooporation between collegues.
Pros
trainings, travel benefits
Cons
pressure, the salary is not really motivating
beautiful organization
professional organization full of high skilled team, they have a strong airport operations with a perfect KPI's i have enjoyed a lot working with them .