Qatar Airways Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Hard working.Multistasking is a must.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Doha qatarJune 25, 2019
Excellent good communication skills.Provide good information with detail.Potential and skills is enough to work in your prestigious company. Team work can do the job will done and to reach the customer satisfaction for the service.
productive with variety culture workplace with library
customer service agent (Former Employee) –  DohaJune 18, 2019
well i usually work in a different shifts started between an early morning shift like 7 am or late shifts at 12 pm however before i started my work i make sure prepare all my working tools, my bottle of water, open my computer and launch the Amadeus and other application that i work with it then at time i receive my first call.

in this short experience i learned that group work is better and efficient than working lonely even everyone have a different task and the success of company is by collaboration between all the staff.

the workplace is like a mini-world,it contains culture and you hear tongue from all around the world , you smell and you taste dishes from world i actually love this variety.

satisfaction of customers is the hardest part but by the good sense of communication and the best customer service skills customer will enjoy the experience.

hard cases is the most enjoyable part of my job cause every time i handle a case i sharpened my skills, my reflex , testing my limits in work of course like (pressure,patient)
Pros
if-tar boxes in ramathane
Cons
long hours and no payment allowance in other spoken languages
Great company to headstart your career
Customer Services Agent (Current Employee) –  DohaMay 29, 2019
One of the best companies in the Gulf region especially for first job seekers. Decent salary and great benefits. Your attitude to work is what sets u apart the crowd in ur dept and opens the doors of promotions for u.
Pros
Multicultural environment, good pay, travel discounts
Customer service
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Doha International AirportMay 12, 2019
I start working at doha Airport since 4 year back as customer service agent now I'm on position of senior customer service. My tasks are related to proved exellent service to our valuable passenfer assist them and help them with the best manner thst can Mahe thier journey and flight hours safely and peacefully
productive work environment
Customer service agent (Former Employee) –  DohaMay 10, 2019
*Rotational shifts- starts off by checking your own allocation and preparing for your flight
*learned everything with regards to customer service on an international level and intense training
*management is co- operative
*working with colleagues worldwide -very interesting/learning experience
*to tell a passenger NO
*when you help a passenger and they are genuinely thankful
Pros
travel benefits
Cons
rotational shifts
Productive worklife
Senior Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarApril 13, 2019
I gained a lot of confidence working with Qatar Airways because of dealing with different people, nationalities, culture, etc. My customer service skills and my knowledge in handling customers gave me more workmates turned into friends because of how I treat them with respect. Hardest part of the job is when you change the roster because there's a chance of changing your team again after you bonded in a month or 2 months. The most enjoyable part is work and social life is balanced.
Pros
with discounted tickets
Cons
ladies have curfew in accommodation
Worst place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  dohaApril 5, 2019
The company makes its money from denying long dwelling staff their EOSB. After you hit the 5 year mark, the company will look for ways to get rid of you.Be careful all, better leave before they steal your money.
Good work afterall
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Doha ,QatarJanuary 22, 2019
I will gain a lot of knowledge by working in qatar airways.I will come to know cultural of different community its just like challenge to work under pressure under the guidance of our superior.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Doha QatarJanuary 7, 2019
The experience with the company has been rewarding, I learned tolerance, patience and my understanding has indeed matured in many ways regarding the service culture.
Pros
Free airfare
Cons
Away from family
Productive and Fast Paced Enviroment.
Trolley Services Agent (Customer Services) (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarDecember 10, 2018
Lots of things to learn, as I was the per-opening team member of Hamad International Airport had learned lot many things from time management to stress management.
Pros
Free Lunches, Discounted Tickets, 30 days Paid vacations any time including 7 days Emergency leaves as well.
Cons
Nil
Customer oriented Business
Customer Services Agent (Current Employee) –  DohaNovember 21, 2018
One of the World's finest Airlines serving around 200 destinations. The employment is open for all nationalities and equally considered.The motto is to satisfy customers needs by keeping international standards.
Pros
Equal opportunity
Cons
Frequent changes in top level management
Interesting place to work
Customer Service Executive/ Ground Handling Agent (Former Employee) –  Doha- QatarNovember 12, 2018
Check-in and BoardingPassengers, Handling Customer complaints, lost/stolen queries at the Transfer desk.

Everything related to Airline rules and regulations in Qatar Airways

Good Management

Interesting Multicultural environment.

It was very interesting to meet people all over the world in just one day, and daily. Talking to them learning about their cultures, not a single boring moment
Pros
Free transport, Free medical, free Accommodation, Annual Free Airline ticket and unlimited rebate tickets
Great opportunity to aquite Professional experience
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  DohaAugust 29, 2018
Working with Qatr Airways will ensure you a great experience as you will have Professional trainings . There is team spirit and cooporation between collegues.
Pros
trainings, travel benefits
Cons
pressure, the salary is not really motivating
beautiful organization
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  DohaAugust 26, 2018
professional organization full of high skilled team, they have a strong airport operations with a perfect KPI's i have enjoyed a lot working with them .
Best product in the world
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  DohaAugust 6, 2018
BEST AIRLINE IN THE WORLD,

Good product, work culture is good. Nice management.

Best in-flight services, the best job for higher management. Love the environment of the company.
Pros
Free flight tickets
Motivational Company.
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  DohaJune 28, 2018
It is a very good company to work. I have got well experience from this company. Good management with fast peaces of this company have always motivated to my job with responsibilities.
fun with some customers and some colleagues
Costumer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  DohaJune 28, 2018
no chance to move on

Shortage of staff

same tasks everyday

same issues at work

its a good experience to work in such a group and meet people from all over the world
Pros
free lunch
Cons
one hour break
Do You Like to Travel?
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  DohaJune 28, 2018
Working for Qatar Airways in Doha, Qatar is pretty good considering you can leave the country >30 days in a year. When you're a staff for Qatar Airways, you get staff tickets, which is basically a Qatar Airways economy class ticket that you pay 10% only out of its actual price. That's the best thing that I can say about working there.
Pros
Cheap tickets to travel
Cons
Management is not stable
productiveplace
Customer service Agent in Qatar aviation (Current Employee) –  hamad international airportJune 17, 2018
professional company to work with it . I like qatarairways and I'm really happy with my job . I work with qatar aviation services . i provide customerservice
Multi-clutural Work Environment
Customer Services Agent (Current Employee) –  DohaJune 5, 2018
I enjoy working in a multi-cultural environment where I can learn more about others cultures, the way of living & behaviors.

By working in the Operations on daily basis, I interact with customers from different countries every day and get the chance to learn more about people.
Pros
Discounted Tickets
Cons
Long Working Day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Airways. Our community is ready to answer.

Qatar Airways Reviews by Location