Qatar Airways

Qatar Airways Employee Reviews for Aircraft Mechanic

Aircraft Mechanic17 reviews
Qatar17 reviews

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,212 reviews

In 5 years here in Qatar Airways I am so bless, i will most improving my self as a aircraft mechanic

81/2 hrs work, im enjoying & happy to perform my task mostly in Engine, I learned more in fuel tank TSR unstable fuel indication & I like food & place

No job security at all

Every day used to come as a new challenge If you really want to learn then there are many things but people are not friendly at all Poor Management Poor work culture No mental peace and very competitive environment

Pros

Salary was good

Cons

There is no mental peace at all

Best place to learn

Good to be part of the company. I got technical training and learn good skills. Best team work and cooperation between colleagues. Best work environment.

Every day soon after we clock-in at the hangars we enter into our locker rooms to store our belongings. Soon after that, we will go to our respective departmental offices to get our allocation for the day. Daily we improve our existing skills and we learn new things in connection to our specific trades. For example, replacing a component or inspection procedure or troubleshooting procedures. Always management personals will show up with some new improvements and ideas in work progress. The hardest part of the job is to work with a person who is not likeminded. The most enjoyable moment at the job will be to work with a team that is skilled and eager to do any type of work.

My review is nice

My work is no really hard every time some time have relaxs..but the culture is a bit different than my other company that I have work but in this company I learned a lot I have new friend

Working days 6 days 8 hours shift two days morning,two days afternoon & two nights.Qatar airways is giving more emphasis on the safety of it's employees towards a productive company.

Always try to do my best for company growth

Worked in line maintenance as an aircraft mechanic ( a&c ), involved in arrival and departure and all scheduled and unscheduled job task. Towing , prepartion of all job task.

nice place to work

its nice place to work and its nice to work with different nationality, i learned a lot of things specially company have a new aicraft type its more challanging to me specially on my career path..

Productive and fun work place to work.

People are willing to help if in need,all professional and hard working.Good management especially in Engine Nacelle Shop.Nice co-worker,Good attitude,working environment practice with Mutual ,Trust and Respect.

Pros

Free Lunch, Airline ticket benefits

Cons

Short break

Working with this company is very good experience. We have a well maintain Aircraft.

A multi cultural company, a great company to work with. able to travel around the word. good working environment. all aircraft are well maintained. good salary

Pros

discounted unlimited tickets, can travel abroad

Cons

chance passenger

Jobs at Qatar Airways

Aircraft Mechanic positions
See more jobs

Workplace

Company is good as per salary but the management have lot of politics which hinder for professional growth. Also the immediate management does not bother about the people working under them. Rest its a very good company to work and to gain good experience

Fast growing company

A typical day at work is to face a new challeging task. Happy to work in a multi culture envirorment.Allowing as to grow more by providing us training.

Best in the business

Very Satisfied.Great CEO. Fantastic workforce.Ample opportunities for personal and career growth.Good benefits.Good money.Very professional.Open door management

Something new to learn everyday

Being a British national I will always look to go back to the UK. It will be sad to leave such a wonderful country and company. But for my children's future and education it will be a necessity.

Wonderful place to work

Working in Doha for Qatar Airways was indeed fun with wonderful colleagues and challenging work environment. Composure is all what is required for work management. Workplace had positive culture with little peer pressure. But, the hardest part of the job was working in 50 degrees under the scorching sun. The best part of the job was the chance to learn and earn at the same time.

Pros

Great work environment

Cons

Heat

good place to work

multinational colleagues will give you a great experience how we will work together for a one goal with higher productivity.

Benefits and Salary

The hardest part of the job is battling with the heat. With a green collar job in the maintenance. The heat of the sun under the hangar is irresistable.

Pros

annual tickets

Cons

healthcare, stability, promotions, working environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Qatar Airways Reviews by Location