Qatar Airways

Qatar Airways Employee Reviews for Aircraft Mechanic

Aircraft Mechanic14 reviews
Qatar14 reviews
Every day soon after we clock-in at the hangars we enter into our locker rooms to store our belongings. Soon after that, we will go to our respective departmental offices to get our allocation for the day. Daily we improve our existing skills and we learn new things in connection to our specific trades. For example, replacing a component or inspection procedure or troubleshooting procedures. Always management personals will show up with some new improvements and ideas in work progress. The hardest part of the job is to work with a person who is not likeminded. The most enjoyable moment at the job will be to work with a team that is skilled and eager to do any type of work.
My review is nice
My work is no really hard every time some time have relaxs..but the culture is a bit different than my other company that I have work but in this company I learned a lot I have new friend
Working days 6 days 8 hours shift two days morning,two days afternoon & two nights.Qatar airways is giving more emphasis on the safety of it's employees towards a productive company.
Always try to do my best for company growth
Worked in line maintenance as an aircraft mechanic ( a&c ), involved in arrival and departure and all scheduled and unscheduled job task. Towing , prepartion of all job task.
nice place to work
its nice place to work and its nice to work with different nationality, i learned a lot of things specially company have a new aicraft type its more challanging to me specially on my career path..
Productive and fun work place to work.
People are willing to help if in need,all professional and hard working.Good management especially in Engine Nacelle Shop.Nice co-worker,Good attitude,working environment practice with Mutual ,Trust and Respect.
Pros
Free Lunch, Airline ticket benefits
Cons
Short break
Working with this company is very good experience. We have a well maintain Aircraft.
A multi cultural company, a great company to work with. able to travel around the word. good working environment. all aircraft are well maintained. good salary
Pros
discounted unlimited tickets, can travel abroad
Cons
chance passenger
Workplace
Company is good as per salary but the management have lot of politics which hinder for professional growth. Also the immediate management does not bother about the people working under them. Rest its a very good company to work and to gain good experience
Fast growing company
A typical day at work is to face a new challeging task.
Happy to work in a multi culture envirorment.Allowing as to grow more by providing us training.
Best in the business
Very Satisfied.Great CEO. Fantastic workforce.Ample opportunities for personal and career growth.Good benefits.Good money.Very professional.Open door management
Something new to learn everyday
Being a British national I will always look to go back to the UK. It will be sad to leave such a wonderful country and company. But for my children's future and education it will be a necessity.
Wonderful place to work
Working in Doha for Qatar Airways was indeed fun with wonderful colleagues and challenging work environment. Composure is all what is required for work management. Workplace had positive culture with little peer pressure. But, the hardest part of the job was working in 50 degrees under the scorching sun. The best part of the job was the chance to learn and earn at the same time.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Heat
good place to work
multinational colleagues will give you a great experience how we will work together for a one goal with higher productivity.
Benefits and Salary
The hardest part of the job is battling with the heat. With a green collar job in the maintenance. The heat of the sun under the hangar is irresistable.
Pros
annual tickets
Cons
healthcare, stability, promotions, working environment