Qatar Airways

Qatar Airways Employee Reviews in Doha International Airport

Doha International Airport28 reviews
A good place to learn and explore
The job in Qatar Airways is calm and cool.
It was a good platform to interact with people with diverse culture.

A good place to enhance our management skills
Pros
Free Air Tickets
Cons
Exit permit
A challenging career
It was nice experience working in Qatar airways, since it was an Airline the job pressure was normal and I was enjoying the same being an airline person right from the beginning of my career.
Problem solving, quick decision making are the skills I learnt from Qatar Airways

Often AOG was the hardest part in the Job.

Management often change which was a nice opportunity to experience different leadership style. Since it was an Airline, travel experience was an advantage.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when grounded aircraft departing after rectification of the snag by the supplied part installed.
Pros
Unlimited rebate tickets
Nice and good experience, I dedicate my last 15 years
Company has a very good level in world aviation industries, has five successive "five star airlines" tiles, has educative concept for all the staffs and I was proud to be a part of the technical staff.
Best Airline to prviede best customer service.
In my opinion comapny is the best but i need to move forward for my career growth and learn more. Any company will be success on behalf of good team member so this company based on employee performance.
Aircraft Dispatcher
It was a wonderful experience working in a challenging multinational and cultural environment
selling and promotin
1 year Experience as Teacher
1 year Experience FES Higher Education Consultants.

2 Months internship from National Bank of Pakistan

Ex nstructor in
Customer service
I start working at doha Airport since 4 year back as customer service agent now I'm on position of senior customer service. My tasks are related to proved exellent service to our valuable passenfer assist them and help them with the best manner thst can Mahe thier journey and flight hours safely and peacefully
productiveplace
professional company to work with it . I like qatarairways and I'm really happy with my job . I work with qatar aviation services . i provide customerservice
Ultimate Customer Service Industry
best airline,good facilities, strict discipline, orderly systems, trained and well behaved staff, good leaders, well organised and excellent time keep.
Pros
excellent salary, good benefits, good perks
Cons
strictest discipline
saudi, Qatar, baharain.kuwait
I like to work with a maltiple company which have a good management.Also i would like to work with a team who have good comonication with each other As a team work.
Pros
food free
Cons
10 minites
I'm working with Qatar airways
Dr all this is best place to get good experience and everything you need unfortunately I'm now going to my home country because I'm sickness I miss Qatar airways aviation (qas) I loved my company .and all of hr and admin staff are very good .I'm trying to come back in qas after I get feel better I miss u all
Pros
Great company (qas)
Cons
Loved it
I always play cricket when i am free
Fantastic career in Qatar airways since doj. I work with many department with different situation as well as conflict task. I rewarded from our company when I work with as volunteer in 2012 .
Cons
Tea break
Good working environment and challenging
The work place is five star, good organisation and management. Best customer care. The company cares and looks after it's employees and expects them. The working conditions are very favourable and the working hours are perfect, not very exhausting one is able to work everyday and keeps healthy. Generally a perfect place to work
Pros
Free WiFi
Cons
Short breaks between working time and emergence health services available
Challenging and intresting place to work
Pros: Luxury airport to work
Big, international team

Free meal at work

Health care

Cons: 24 hrs rotating shifts

Salary

Night shifts

Hard to change departments

No NOC

Overall a good long term work of place
Pros
Free meal and accomodation
Cons
Small salaries comparing to the bussines
Professional atmosphere with Airline customers

Customer service

Guest assistance

Motivation

Cooperation and coordination
Pros
Rich experience
Productive works
The company is good having complete binifits and good salary open over time we can work 10hours if we want.they provided accommodation and transportation.
Cons
Long hours 8-10 a day
Great place to work and work exposure
World no. 1 airline

Four times winner of skytrax awards.

More than 170 aircrafts

More than 150 destinations

Worldwide service.
productive, fun, and an employee will learn a lot
A typical day at work made me meet, communicate and analyze concerns of different people with different nationalities, whether he/she is my co-employee or a passenger. I’ve learned a lot during my stay in this company, to be independent, to solve problems on my own especially when my supervisor is not around and to be a well-grown woman representing a 5 star company.
A Nice Place to Work
Well,
I was working with one of the subsidiaries of QR.

Life was tough though as my job demanded me to work mostly on the tarmac. As we all are aware of the gulf weather how harsh it could be during summers especially.

I used to work in rotational shifts & our roster used to be of 10 hours every day with only a day off in a week.

We used to complete 48 hours in a week & over & above that used to be our OT.

Growth is on average & you have to really work hard for that.

With respect to management, they are not that really good & not that seriously bad.

The only good thing about my job was that you come across pretty ladies (cabin crew) every day as dealing with them was also a part of the job ;)

As most of the time was spent on the tarmac handling aircraft we hardly used to get time to come to office & get along with each other.

Workplace culture is pretty professional out here compared to my previous companies. You got to give your cent percent towards your job responsibilities else you are deep in troublr if you lose your focus.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Salary is below par compared to the work
Ok good review
Ok this company protection is good and benefits more in workers.this company airways international name in airport of Doha.please this is a good time in job seekers.
Pros
Ok no problem
Cons
Ok good shirt breaks.
Best in the business
Very Satisfied.Great CEO. Fantastic workforce.Ample opportunities for personal and career growth.Good benefits.Good money.Very professional.Open door management