Qatar Airways Employee Reviews in Doha International Airport

Aircraft Dispatcher
Turn around coordinator (Former Employee) –  Doha (Hamad International AirportAugust 28, 2019
It was a wonderful experience working in a challenging multinational and cultural environment
Customer service
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Doha International AirportMay 12, 2019
I start working at doha Airport since 4 year back as customer service agent now I'm on position of senior customer service. My tasks are related to proved exellent service to our valuable passenfer assist them and help them with the best manner thst can Mahe thier journey and flight hours safely and peacefully
productiveplace
Customer service Agent in Qatar aviation (Current Employee) –  hamad international airportJune 17, 2018
professional company to work with it . I like qatarairways and I'm really happy with my job . I work with qatar aviation services . i provide customerservice
Ultimate Customer Service Industry
ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  Doha International AirportMay 21, 2018
best airline,good facilities, strict discipline, orderly systems, trained and well behaved staff, good leaders, well organised and excellent time keep.
Pros
excellent salary, good benefits, good perks
Cons
strictest discipline
I'm working with Qatar airways
ground handling agent (Current Employee) –  Doha International AirportJanuary 31, 2018
Dr all this is best place to get good experience and everything you need unfortunately I'm now going to my home country because I'm sickness I miss Qatar airways aviation (qas) I loved my company .and all of hr and admin staff are very good .I'm trying to come back in qas after I get feel better I miss u all
Pros
Great company (qas)
Cons
Loved it
I always play cricket when i am free
Customer service agent (Current Employee) –  Doha International AirportJanuary 16, 2018
Fantastic career in Qatar airways since doj. I work with many department with different situation as well as conflict task. I rewarded from our company when I work with as volunteer in 2012 .
Cons
Tea break
Good working environment and challenging
Xray Screener (Current Employee) –  Hamad International AirportJanuary 10, 2018
The work place is five star, good organisation and management. Best customer care. The company cares and looks after it's employees and expects them. The working conditions are very favourable and the working hours are perfect, not very exhausting one is able to work everyday and keeps healthy. Generally a perfect place to work
Pros
Free WiFi
Cons
Short breaks between working time and emergence health services available
Challenging and intresting place to work
Retail Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Doha International AirportJanuary 3, 2018
Pros: Luxury airport to work
Big, international team
Free meal at work
Health care

Cons: 24 hrs rotating shifts
Salary
Night shifts
Hard to change departments
No NOC

Overall a good long term work of place
Pros
Free meal and accomodation
Cons
Small salaries comparing to the bussines
Professional atmosphere with Airline customers
Sales assistant (Current Employee) –  Hamad international airport DohaOctober 27, 2017
Rules and regulations
Customer service
Guest assistance
Motivation
Cooperation and coordination
Pros
Rich experience
Productive works
Equipment operator (Current Employee) –  Hamad international airport,Doha QatarSeptember 10, 2017
The company is good having complete binifits and good salary open over time we can work 10hours if we want.they provided accommodation and transportation.
Cons
Long hours 8-10 a day
Supply chain coordinator (Current Employee) –  Doha International AirportJuly 25, 2017
Great place to work and work exposure
World no. 1 airline
Four times winner of skytrax awards.
More than 170 aircrafts
More than 150 destinations
Worldwide service.
A Nice Place to Work
Turnaround Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Doha International AirportJune 13, 2017
Well,
I was working with one of the subsidiaries of QR.
Life was tough though as my job demanded me to work mostly on the tarmac. As we all are aware of the gulf weather how harsh it could be during summers especially.
I used to work in rotational shifts & our roster used to be of 10 hours every day with only a day off in a week.
We used to complete 48 hours in a week & over & above that used to be our OT.
Growth is on average & you have to really work hard for that.
With respect to management, they are not that really good & not that seriously bad.
The only good thing about my job was that you come across pretty ladies (cabin crew) every day as dealing with them was also a part of the job ;)
As most of the time was spent on the tarmac handling aircraft we hardly used to get time to come to office & get along with each other.
Workplace culture is pretty professional out here compared to my previous companies. You got to give your cent percent towards your job responsibilities else you are deep in troublr if you lose your focus.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Salary is below par compared to the work
Ok good review
cabin crew (Current Employee) –  Doha International AirportMay 9, 2017
Ok this company protection is good and benefits more in workers.this company airways international name in airport of Doha.please this is a good time in job seekers.
Pros
Ok no problem
Cons
Ok good shirt breaks.
Best in the business
Aircraft Lead Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Doha International AirportMarch 31, 2017
Very Satisfied.Great CEO. Fantastic workforce.Ample opportunities for personal and career growth.Good benefits.Good money.Very professional.Open door management
I am happy for this job because this organization lead me to future properity
Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Doha International AirportJanuary 29, 2017
This company is the one of the best faster growing in Qatar . The work environments of the company is very good. People feel proud to be part of them.
Pros
Free lanch
Cons
Short break and healthcare
Overall Good
Aircraft cleaning & Exterior washing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Doha International AirportDecember 17, 2016
Good Company
Leading Airlines in the World
Good Passengers review and support around the world
Comprehensive benefits to the Employee
My sound productive on daily basis are import ant and vital to the company
Working area is inside the airport and very enjoying the our working area
maintaninance technician (Current Employee) –  Doha International AirportJuly 31, 2016
Company is very good and salary also give time to time.but I want to change another before field,I personally not happy for that work,only the cause I am not happy for that job.
Pros
Time to time salary, and accommodation
Cons
9 hours duty, no rest rooms, each day one new rule
we celebrate multi cultural functions and birthdays
Ground Hostess (Current Employee) –  Doha-Hamad International AirportJuly 6, 2016
People in our organizations work together as one team. So, managers and employees always foster collaboration, trust, personal relationships, fun, and support. In an increasingly global and virtual environment, challenges for employees and managers will be to cultivate these personal relationships. Fostering friendships takes proactive effort.
Pros
free Lunch, dinner or breakfast one meal at the airport, nice accomadation with one room for each hostess/bonus for eid holidays
Cons
we working 10 hours 4 days and 8 hours one day and 2 days off
I love my job as Equipment operator and I normally do it with all my heart.
equipment operator (Former Employee) –  doha international airportJuly 14, 2015
job is always good when all aircraft goes on time. sometime pressure because the flight might end up delaying due to lack of certain equipment. management not bat at all. co-workers makes it possible when they work as a team. the hardest part is when the flight cancels and it's already loaded. Enjoyable part is when the flight goes on time without any incident or accident.
less than the overage
VIP team member (Current Employee) –  VIP lounge Hamad International AirportSeptember 13, 2014
My review regarding i can say that it was only a waste of time and it was the biggest mistake in all my life

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Airways. Our community is ready to answer.

Qatar Airways Reviews by Location