Qatar Airways

Qatar Airways Employee Reviews in Doha

Doha605 reviews
I have learned so many things from the company.
How to work as a team member, takes new challenge, work finish timely,

How to manage junior colleagues
Life is how you make it. You must be strong and numb to take the hardships you will face there. Don’t be scared to express your feelings when they are treating you badly. If you feel like you are humiliated, you should resign because it’s not worth it to suffer while getting a small amount of salary. The news on social media are real about human rights violations happening there as I was one of their victims
Pros
Vacation, annual leave, uniform and accessories are free, free 1 duty meal, 20% discount in duty free shops, free shuttle bus to/from work, flat is OK, working in a multi-culture
Cons
No overtime pay, too much drama, break is 30-40minutes, they will stalk u anywhere in the world u go, they will hack your devices, they are backstabbers and liars, they will pretend to be friendly and nice but they are not!
Best company in the world. Flexibility in everything and alot of benefits. It feels good to be working for such a company even on your day off you can fly home which is great.
Pros
Best in everything
Cons
N/a
every day its new day at the airport because every day your going to meet new customer and going to deal with .
our management are not bad

our working place its amazing to work with different nationality makes me happy

the most enjoyable part of our job you goin to learn new thing every day either from the customer or from our colleagues
Qatar Airways is a very reliable company. It is a fast growing company. The promotions and trainings are given to employees at the right time. They compensate their people very well for a Cabin crew position. And I learned to be a disciplined employee when I was working with them.
Pros
Compensation, trainings, promotions
Good to be part of the company. I got technical training and learn good skills. Best team work and cooperation between colleagues. Best work environment.
I got new experiences be a customer service agent in aviation subject since i’ve already experience in other subject such as cargo and IT (networking)
Worlds Best Business Class.
Qatar Airways is also leading the way in making flying the safest form of transport from an operational and health perspective during this Pandemic.
- It's exciting since you're meeting people from different parts of the world.
- I've learned to respect people's cultures and beliefs, to be patient and be open-minded.

- The hardest part of the job is how to manage jetlag since you're flying anywhere around the world.

- The most enjoyable part of the job is the layover-- going to places, eating different kinds of cuisine, learning other countries' traditions.
A good working environment, promotion for the right employee, very dependable HR department. Good exposure to new technology, up to date industrial news.
Very professional work environment.
Good remuneration package.

International and respectful workplace culture.

Overall good career opportunities......
It was one of the bests experiences in my life. I was able to travel the world, and doing what I really love to do. It also made me a better person when I was able to see the world at a very different perspective. Work environment was fun at the same time physically and mentally draining. but in the end it was all worth it.
Working for Qatar airways helped me gained immense knowledge on MNC work environment and opportunities to learn and grow. Qatar airways has a global reputation and positive feedback from all its employees when it comes to employee payroll and job security
Typical day when we have more AOG shipments to be clear
I Learn a lot very good working environment

supply chain management is worse, not educated and knowledge staff in warehouse and stores area managment level.

workplace culture is very good and respectable.

looking at runways and working this is most enjoyable part
Technically backward, hostile environment focussing more on useless matters than tech. Hired for one role and put in some other work, then provide targets like you are experienced in that new field. Even on completing the assignments rather than any appreciation the amount of tasks grew exponentially and a very hostile work environment where everyone is scared of their managers like slaves.
Fast paced environment which allows you to enhance your knowledges and experiences but also builds-up the overall stress level.

Various nationalities with different backgrounds adds to the overall experience within the career path.
Communication Excellency
Service Excellency

Quality Assured

I entered QR at entry level but in my 8 years experience, I feel like i have toured the whole world from my office. Massive training and exposure that rendered me fit to face any challenge out there in the market without compromising on Quality.

Best work experience n benefits.
Days were easy, Days were challenging but overhaul its life learning experience for me. I learnt here that the best strategy you can adopt is differentiation and by opting customer centric approach. Though there is a lot of method for differentiation.If we can not measure it, we can not manage it.
Very well organised and great experience to work with Qatar Airways.
Well ethical and highly professional work environment, Good teamwork, Reasonable workload
Pros
Air tickets
Cons
Na
What I like about this job is the unpredictability of your day, your roster for the month, and the multiculturally diverse people you work with. The workplace is hectic and you have to be well-equiped and up-to-date with your skills and knowledge concerning the service, emergency procedures, aircraft types, first aid and CPR, latest notices and memos prior to reporting to every flight duties. The hardest part about the job is you can't get to go home to your home country for the next 6 months unless QR flies there, you will experience bouts of homesickness which is normal. However, the most enjoyable part of the job is working with different people from different culture and learning from them as well as the passengers you have, and not to mention the perks of traveling to different destinations.
The company has given me a lot of opportunties. Working with them for almost 10 years was a good experience for growth both personal and professional. I learned to work with multi national culture employees and adjust to their culture (attitude in work and personal), I learned to handle challenging situations and I learned to be proactive and be genuine when it comes to dealing with people.