Qatar Airways

Qatar Airways Employee Reviews in Doha

Worlds 5 star Airline
cabin crew (Former Employee) –  DohaFebruary 16, 2020
In Portugal I was not understood, and I could not understand the person that I was attempting to receive directions from, but at least the smile was a familiar comfort. As a flight attendant, the opportunity of constantly being in foreign countries, surrounded by different cultures and languages that I do not understand, has made me wonderfully aware that a smile means the same thing all over the world.
Good
Senior cargo agent (Current Employee) –  DohaFebruary 2, 2020
Lucky to get selected in QR Cargo.
Help me lot to achieve my career goal.
Well trained and qualified trainers.
Handling different types of Aircraft .
good experience
Internship (Former Employee) –  DohaFebruary 1, 2020
it was nice working there i would recommend to work
Most amazing experience i've ever had
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarJanuary 23, 2020
The salary and benefits make it the best in this company. They give you the chance to see the world with travel benefits. Health insurance is covered all over the world. Working load is on the maximum but it has fun and friendly environment. It may be strict because of its countries laws and regulation but you can still have a life and work balance.
Open floor concept to fully engage with staff
Senior Vice President Crew Resources - Flight Operations (Former Employee) –  DohaJanuary 20, 2020
Qatar Airways is a fast paced operational airline. Complexity and challenges made the daily work day a great experience. Multi culture of employees made the experience unique and rewarding
Challenging and very productive
Facilities Logistics Officer / Housing Officer (Former Employee) –  Doha QatarJanuary 15, 2020
• Applied diplomacy and tact to manage suppliers to fulfil service standards and agreements;
• Facilitate crew to familiarize with their accommodation;
• Ensured crewmembers accommodation met high levels of standards with respect to safety and comfort;
• Liaise between the management and crew to provide relevant approvals and requests;
• Organize and implement the logistical aspect of crew accommodation;
• Created and maintained excellent living environment for a diverse group of young professionals from around the world;
• Resolved issues resulting from a diverse group of professionals;
• Coordinated with partner departments to ensure all maintenance requests were completed within SLA’s.
Pros
tickets benefits, health care
Cons
shift duty
Amazing world class company both for its customers and employees.
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) –  DohaJanuary 10, 2020
I have learned a lot from this job. from first day of raining to this day we learn how deal with different challenges. Dealing with different people from all over the world on daily basis and embracing different cultures and learning the beauty of those cultures. picking up a few words from different languages makes it easier to make friends and communicate with new people from different places. It really is an amazing company with lots of care and compassion for both its customers and employees. Hardest part of the job is adopting to different time zones and dealing with jetlag but as the time goes by it gets easier to manage better somehow. Most enjoyable part if that we get to travel the world and cherish the beauty of each country, meet amazing people and hear their stories and learn about the very amazing things in their culture. I am so grateful that i could have had this experience and it has defiantly been on of the highlights of my life.
Good Working Culture
Good Learning Managements Training
Travelling Benefits
Good Career Opportunities
Contracts Specialist (Former Employee) –  DohaJanuary 9, 2020
Support, vast experience from different departments. Enjoyable. Timely delivery of projects. Process in place. Supportive management and staff. Enjoyable
Toxic stay away
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarJanuary 7, 2020
It appears as a glamorous job yes, there is travel yes, however the job itself is the most stressful you will ever do. I had a full-blown mental breakdown in-flight because we had so much pressure to do so much service in the allotted time before landing while the Cabin senior director and the cabin senior are yelling and screaming at all of us to hurry up.
Massive power trips with everyone abusing their status.
The CEO himself horrible-He fires people on the spot and same with the Managers who you have to deal with and they usually only contact you when there is a complaint on a flight and don't really care about your general wellbeing. They will fire you just because you come home late or because you sit in a taxi with someone of the opposite gender in the uniform. They are constantly recruiting because crew are always getting fired or they are resigning. There are also crew who go for flights and never show up for the flight, trying to escape the company. The middle east has NO HUMAN RIGHTS. BEWARE.
a good place to start Aviation career
Cargo services supervisor (Current Employee) –  Doha QatarDecember 26, 2019
with Qatar airways you learn alot and meet people from different countries and background and it has good staff benefits and you get alot of basic knowledge of cargo and freighter build up
Very Nice
Supervisor, Engineering support services (Former Employee) –  DohaDecember 24, 2019
Leaned Lot of things , Career development and many more good and bad experiences.
Over all rating is 4.8 stars
Training department to improve employee career is very nice which can be visible in training and certificates.
Base in Doha
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  DohaDecember 16, 2019
Serving the airline has been a great opportunity. Flying was fun! Meet different people everyday. Far from homeland. Worth every minute of life changing experience.
Fear mongering workplace
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  DohaDecember 11, 2019
Good for saving money but that's about it. Management make it difficult and you're constantly living in fear of being terminated for no good reason...
The best company I've ever worked for. Productive environment.
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  DohaDecember 10, 2019
As a Cabin Crew, I've learned that safety and comfort of the passengers are very important. I've learned how to meet and assist the passengers as they board and exit. Demonstrating emergency equipment and safety procedures. Dealing with emergencies and administering first aid. Attending to passengers’ needs and demands such as serving meals, refreshments and in-flight entertainment. The culture of the company is very diverse but everyone treats each other fairly and professionally.
Customer Service Agent
Customer Services Agent (Current Employee) –  DohaDecember 8, 2019
Been with QR for 5years now as a CSA and I can be flexible and can do multi-tasking which I can apply with what I experience with my current company. Designated at transfer desk currently and dealing with transit passengers inbound and outbound Doha.
Well-established organization
HR Joining Lead Agent - HR - On boarding (Former Employee) –  DohaDecember 4, 2019
I enjoyed a solid experience in the field of HR - On boarding dept.: and I have worked effectively as a valuable team member, contributing significantly towards targets to consistently meet team objectives. Over the years I had built excellent working relationship with both colleagues and joiners ensuring increased team productivity. I am also experienced in dealing with different cultures and nationalities.
Very good
Senior Cargo Claims Agent (Former Employee) –  DohaDecember 4, 2019
Working in Qatar airways is a privellage all staff are very proffesional and the perks of having an unlimited airline ticket even the salary is good so I would sughest to try tour luck with Qatar Airways
professional and fun at the same time
Cabin Attendant (Former Employee) –  DohaDecember 2, 2019
Overall healthy work environment with friendly and professional people. Respect for all and the perks and salary is great. Only drawback time spent with family is reduced.
Awesome place to work
Oracle DBA / Cloud Engineer (Current Employee) –  DohaDecember 2, 2019
Got to learn a lot of new things
Good training conducted by the company
Good benefits for employees
Multi culture environment
Good work-life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Airways. Our community is ready to answer.

Qatar Airways Reviews by Location