Qatar Airways Employee Reviews

empresa extremadamente conservadora
Global Catering Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 18, 2019
Es una empresa con una cultura muy conservadora, es muy dificil realizar cambios, solamente se pueden realizar propuestas y sugerencia.
Ambiente laboral competitivo y multicultural, todo se mueve muy lento en esta region del mundo...
good compensation
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 13, 2019
company is good, pay well, and take care of everything. get chance to work with multi nationalities. high standards and procedure. need to work hard..
5 star airline
CABIN SERVICES DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 11, 2019
A company with discipline , A true place to learn what customer service means. A company where your confident grows to get you to the next level.
AS a crew, most enjoyable is to visit different places and meet different people.
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  QatarNovember 9, 2019
It’s quite nice place to work during my two years period I enjoyed and meet friends from different diversity I recommend people to work in Qatar Airways
Educational and recreational working environment
Premium Class Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 5, 2019
A little bit of pressure which is manageable. Multi-Cultural colleagues and best part you get to travel on the way.Hardships of the job is I need to be able to satisfy everyone in a particular way.
Azienda che chiede molto ma offre molto di piu
Hostess di volo (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 3, 2019
Ambiente di lavoro su turni di lavoro a programma,
Benefit Aziendali molto importanti, abitazione, trasporti, buoni pasto, pagamento delle forniture di servizi, tax free, lavanderia, servizio uniformi, biglietti gratis e offerte per amici e familiari.
Programmi viaggi molto fitti e poco tempo per interessi personali.
Salario netto molto importante e tax free.
Stabilita lavoro elevata, manegement molto serio e rigoroso, regolamento aziendale interno molto complesso e rigoroso. Ambiente lavorativo divertente e competitivo.
Very diverse and multicultural environment
Cabin crew (Current Employee) –  DohaNovember 2, 2019
Company's offering a diverse and interesting multicultural environment that helps you to develop in your personal skills and enhance your knowledge also.
Always try to do my best for company growth
Aircraft Mechanic (A&C) (Current Employee) –  DohaNovember 1, 2019
Worked in line maintenance as an aircraft mechanic ( a&c ), involved in arrival and departure and all scheduled and unscheduled job task. Towing , prepartion of all job task.
Bad experience
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 31, 2019
They will take over your personal life till the limit u will have no one around you as everything is forbidden in there and with the curfew and the minimum rest u will have no time even to buy food to eat
It is a wonderful experience to be part of Aviation industry specially to the 5 stars airlines
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 31, 2019
It is enjoyable and a big opportunity to be a flight attendant, you could travel around the world, explore the wonders of the world, taste different types of cuisine, learn from different culture, encouter good people and learn something from them.
Able to learned how to save life such as performing basic first aid, cpr, and fire fighter.
Overall I enjoyed my career to become a flight attendant.
Gran experiencia pero poca vida personal
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Doha, QAOctober 29, 2019
Vuelas mucho, más de 110 horas mensuales. Muchos destinos y oportunidades de volar los aviones más modernos del mercado. Buen sueldo, pasajes gratis o con buen descuento para ti y tus amigos. Me gusta el ambiente amistoso entre los tripulantes, aunque hay veces en que los supervisores son muy estrictos y complicados. Poco equilibrio entre el ambiente laboral y la vida personal. Hay toque de queda para los tripulantes, desde las 4am a las 7am, vale decir, que debes estar en tu departamento entre esas horas, sino te arriesgas a ser despedido. La gerencia debería escuchar más a sus trabajadores y empatizar más con ellos. También, reconocer el trabajo duro que realizan los buenos tripulantes. Para casarte debes cumplir al menos 5 años en la empresa y deberás solicitar un permiso para contraer matrimonio. Falta desarrollar el lado humano en la empresa.
Pros
Buen sueldo, beneficios de vuelo, departamento/salud/transporte gratis, libre de impuestos.
Cons
Managers poco empáticos, muchas restricciones, pocas oportunidades de formar una familia.
Fantastic and Happy Working place
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 24, 2019
I have learned about different cultures from people of all backgrounds and I have also traveled to many countries from around the world. I think Qatar Airways is the best airline in the world and it was a great opportunity for me to develop great communication skills, understanding passenger's needs and exceeding expectations at all times. Qatar Airways had up to 120 nationalities of Cabin Crews from all over the world and that creates a diversified working environment. People were amazing and the management has always been understanding . I really enjoyed my working time in Qatar Airways because I had a chance to make friends with people from all backgrounds and cultures.
Pros
Free meals on board
Cons
Best Airline to prviede best customer service.
General Aviation &VIP Services Agent (Current Employee) –  Hamad International AirportOctober 22, 2019
In my opinion comapny is the best but i need to move forward for my career growth and learn more. Any company will be success on behalf of good team member so this company based on employee performance.
This company is worth it to work in.
cabin crew (Current Employee) –  flight attendantOctober 22, 2019
It’s luck to get a job at this company. The work is not easy, but well-paid. I would compare work in this company with military service. You have little choice, but you can see the whole world.
Challenging
Cargo Services Agent / Cargo Sales (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 18, 2019
Love your work as your main tool for every challenges.
Always follow Rules and Regulations of the Company.
SOP of your Job is a must to follow.
Always keep on asking and seek for an advise from your superiors.
Pros
Fair
Cons
Fair
Stressful
Ticketing Agent (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 16, 2019
So many strange people and rules. You are not free 100%. You need to go home before midnight and you can go out at 7am. Salary not that good for area life. Accommodation excellent only when you have your own room single room
Good infrastructure and Perk benefits
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 13, 2019
the best place for young employees. allows following passion towards work, and travel.
best offered Salary and Benefits. Self Sufficient infrastructure in all departments.
eeh
Cabin crew (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 13, 2019
one of the worst companies for job security.

Great benefits
no sense of responsibility from management of all types
u make 1 mistake u r sent home not matter what, even if ur parents or children are on death bed needing money
Very religious culture, no freedom, only for yes man employees
Senior Ticketing Agent (Former Employee) –  QAOctober 13, 2019
Terrible to say the least, fear mongering work culture and most of us just follow whatever they say because we didn’t want to lose our job because it is a good paying job but not life fulfilling and cannot build family especially if you’re a woman, you need approval to get married and I was once declined of such, unable to move outside company accommodation and everything there is nepotism, it depends on who knows who then you will get what you want, worked there for 6 years, applied for higher position or same level position in other departments but never given a chance and I have a doctorate degree...Terrible CEO, he will fire someone for not being found using a hat straight or when he is in bad mood :(
Pros
free uniform, affordable monthly transportation to and fro office, provided company accommodation with restrictions
Cons
no lunch break, work 6 days a week and often 14days nonstop if noone want to work on weekends, cannot live outside company accommodation before you get marriage approval, company too much into employees’ personal business even relationship wise
Well Reputed Company
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  QAOctober 10, 2019
I learned a lot from my experience as a Qatar cabin crew member and acquired lots of soft skills in service and team collaboration and benefit a great deal being there for almost 5 years. Qatar is a very good airline.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Airways. Our community is ready to answer.

Qatar Airways Reviews by Location