Qatar Airways Employee Reviews

Best Airline to work with.
Cabin Supervisor (Former Employee) –  QatarAugust 31, 2019
It was wonderful working with colleagues of multicultural nationalities.Excellent HR and Management. The company takes care of its employees to their best level.
Aircraft Dispatcher
Turn around coordinator (Former Employee) –  Doha (Hamad International AirportAugust 28, 2019
It was a wonderful experience working in a challenging multinational and cultural environment
Airline
Call center /Customer services (Former Employee) –  DohaAugust 27, 2019
Learning every day new things. Inhave a good experience since i have been working with Qatar Airways. First Airline of the year in sky trax awards company.
The company it is good,in selling there brand
Commis Chef (Current Employee) –  DohaAugust 22, 2019
It seems like management don't take serious there employees. They take to much time to Address employees complain,and they don't know how to Address the employees complain ethical.
review
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  DohaAugust 22, 2019
great vision, difficult internal customer relation. you have to be perfect and very wise. love the vision and growth. many cultures. Clean environment , high end technology.
Best place to work
Customer Service Representative Qatar Executive (Former Employee) –  QatarAugust 20, 2019
Handling Vvip Guests on Arrival & Departure of flights
To be professional at work
Excellent management
Has a positive workplace culture

Professional Management
Pros
Staff Tickets
Cons
Na
Good Airline to be in the Aviation Industry
Technical Publications Specialist (Current Employee) –  DohaAugust 16, 2019
Qatar Airways is the five star Airline and currently being the Airline of the Year as per SkyTrax. I really enjoy working here with multicultural people from different countries.
The best airline to work with
Cabin crew (Former Employee) –  DohaAugust 14, 2019
The job requires working through multiple time zones while simultaneously managing safety, comfort and high expectations of passengers on-board. Manage time by prioritizing and organizing galley and cabin to ensure smooth operations and pleasant travel experience to customers.
This job has improved my interpersonal skills and decision making skills personally and professionally as we get to meet people from different parts of the world and each day is a learning experience.
The hardest part of this job is irregular sleep pattern,able to lift heavy containers, push/pull heavy meal carts, deal with medical emergencies,bad turbulence etc
Best part is you get to travel the whole world without having to spend on stay and flight tickets with additional travel benefits for family.
Fantastic work
Any job (Former Employee) –  DohaAugust 7, 2019
I need a job here in Qatar with indeed.
This is one of my passion work in Qatar Airways, efficiency hospitality responsibilities and sincerity all showing their successful win.
Qatar Airways
Dispatch Data Entry Assistant (Former Employee) –  DohaAugust 6, 2019
Excellent employer who employees technology and resources to the highest extent. Employee friendly policies but poor execution by few line managers. Good perks.
Diverse and fun work environment
Senior Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  DohaJuly 20, 2019
Qatar Airways gave me the opportunity of a lifetime, I can now gladly say I have been around the world.
Working with and meeting people from all corners of the world was the peak of my time with Qatar Airways, I enjoyed waking up to a different city every now and then while testing numerous cuisines.

Also the availability of a department dedicated to employee welfare came at an added advantage the sick were well taken care of.
I was blessed to have had the job which exposed me to the world.
Pros
Discounts on products and tickets.
Cons
No Privacy and job security.
Experience in qatar
DOHA as Manager Live Product (Former Employee) –  DOHAJuly 9, 2019
7.5 Years in qatar, with 03 promotions. Its a great place to work. With a good management, who provides good exposure. Management keeps changing so it also depends on the support of management.
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  DohaJuly 9, 2019
For me Qatar Airways is one of the best Airlines in the world .I have given 6 years of my life to this company They really do care for their employers and everthing is spoon feeding .They provide you with medical insurance to discounted tickets .They really pay good salary .
Pros
Handsome salary and everything is provided by the company, nothing goes from the pocket.
Cons
Minimum rest after and before the flight, only base is doha
Qatar airways is a productive company in the world
Loading Assistant, dispatch and Operation (Current Employee) –  DohaJuly 8, 2019
We ha acondussive work place, the only problem is
Weather changes which change time to time
Some time dust wind sandstorm and lots more.
But in all I enjoy working with Qatar
Pros
Free meals atleast two times
Cons
We ha a break
Empresa com frequentes oportunidades de crescimento
Chefe de Equipe (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarJuly 2, 2019
Excelente empresa para vivenciar a riqueza multicultural do mundo em que vivemos e ampliar os horizontes sobre a percepcao de costumes, tradicoes e cultura.
Pros
Bilhetes aereos de beneficio
Cons
Escalas de voo apertadas
Productive, Develops Your skills , Makes you confident and Makes one a good leader.
Senior Cabin Crew (Current Employee) –  DohaJuly 1, 2019
The best company to work with . The Company helps you to bring the best out of you.
Looks towards the need of their employees. Provides them with the best of facilities.
I have grown a lot as an individual and my confidence has grown a lot because of the exposure that I have got working in a multi cultural environment.
The training that we receive is top notch . What else one can ask for .
Proud to be a small part of the Worlds Best Airline.
punctual and strict
Ticketing and reservation agent (Former Employee) –  DohaJune 29, 2019
multicultural environment , i enjoy working with different nationalities , the hardest part of the job is the shift timing in the airport .
they interferes the personal life
Pros
lunches for the staff with reasonable price
Cons
break - healthcare
Hard working.Multistasking is a must.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Doha qatarJune 25, 2019
Excellent good communication skills.Provide good information with detail.Potential and skills is enough to work in your prestigious company. Team work can do the job will done and to reach the customer satisfaction for the service.
selling and promotin
Assistant Cashier jobs in Doha (Former Employee) –  Doha International AirportJune 24, 2019
1 year Experience as Teacher
1 year Experience FES Higher Education Consultants.
2 Months internship from National Bank of Pakistan
Ex nstructor in
productive with variety culture workplace with library
customer service agent (Former Employee) –  DohaJune 18, 2019
well i usually work in a different shifts started between an early morning shift like 7 am or late shifts at 12 pm however before i started my work i make sure prepare all my working tools, my bottle of water, open my computer and launch the Amadeus and other application that i work with it then at time i receive my first call.

in this short experience i learned that group work is better and efficient than working lonely even everyone have a different task and the success of company is by collaboration between all the staff.

the workplace is like a mini-world,it contains culture and you hear tongue from all around the world , you smell and you taste dishes from world i actually love this variety.

satisfaction of customers is the hardest part but by the good sense of communication and the best customer service skills customer will enjoy the experience.

hard cases is the most enjoyable part of my job cause every time i handle a case i sharpened my skills, my reflex , testing my limits in work of course like (pressure,patient)
Pros
if-tar boxes in ramathane
Cons
long hours and no payment allowance in other spoken languages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Airways. Our community is ready to answer.

Qatar Airways Reviews by Location