Qatar Airways

Qatar Airways Employee Reviews

Qatar917 reviews

Found 917 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,252 reviews

Best Airline

I've had the best 10yrs working with Qatar Airways. I've travelled to over 70 countries and have met amazing people with different backgrounds. I enjoyed the layovers and the ease of traveling to different countries instantly.

Pros

Tax free salary; Discounted tickets for myself, my family and friends; Free Housing; Free electricity; Crew discounts

Cons

Stressful management, Reporting culture, Minimum rest, Busy rosters

Various nationalities and fun the exploring the world and culture

Apart from strict rules, I found that it's actually nice place to work. As long as you can manage to follow them, you'll have a lot to explore and learn with joy.

Pros

free accommodation, free transportation, free laundry for uniform, discount for tickets

Cons

strict rules, work-life balance

productive and better place to Biuld your career

good set of job challege job security is low.Good enviroment.Extra preasure on some area..other smooth flowgenerally good.good organisation of workflow.The best area if you want to be done internship

Pros

yes all dishes available

Cons

it's superb

Great perks

Tax free salary ,luxurious sharing accommodation with 1 or 2 colleagues , uniform and transportation to and fro to work provided, comprehensive medical insurance worldwide, travel benefits on qr and other onewod and partner Air carriers at 90 percent discount ( air tickets), 28 days annual leave, free annual ticket to destination of choice, great lifestyle that you may find hard to let go of.

really nice company but you must stick the company rules.

It is really good company but for me. I learned a lot of from this company. The company has really strict rule but if you stick on it and practice it you will benefit from it.

Pros

free tickets, accommodation, transportation

Horrible place to work

No work-life balance. Overworked and underpaid. Even adults have curfew at 4am.People are being terminated because of their personal lives. Reporting culture among everyone.Understaffed.

Insecure job. Robotic management with no human touch

Cabin crew literally get terminated for the smallest things. Stressful working environment because crew are scared of making mistakes and risking losing their job. No work-life balance at all. There’s a curfew and company is monitoring your movements. You swipe in and out of your accommodation with your company ID card.comeing home late by even one minute could get you into big trouble.

Productive meet many different people from all parts of the planet

Prestigious company. World class five star airline. Very good salary. Travelled to so many different countries.However, very strict with the employees regarding company's rules and regulations. I would still recommend to my friends tho because it was one of the best experience of my life when i was working for them.

Educative

It's a multinational company lots of people from different walks of life, It's a good experience in general. If given a chance to work I would advice you to grab the opportunity.

Pros

Free meals, transport, accomodation and travel benefits.

Cons

Less staff, too much to do.

Always on the watch

Whatever you do, you're blamed. Passangers is always right, company will always defend the passangers even if it's not your fault, supervisors will blame you to protect themselves.No teamwork

I am most motivated wherever there is a challenge, team work and good leadership.. In Qatar airways the working environment is sustainable, I enjoy doing any given job,and Qatar airways Is in deed a nice place to work

Pros

Free accommodation, Discount tickets Excellent health care and many more privilege

Cons

Negativity and conservative culture

Qatarairways is like Haven to work there

Very good experience to work with Qatarairways very nice place to work and rules and regulations are followed by the very staff working there and security is very tight.

Pros

Cons

8.5/day

Very good experience for international environment

Working for Qatar Airways is good but for the Contact Center is not. Everything is run by nepotism and favoritism. You never know how things get done and you will never be treated fairly if you approach HR.

Qatar airways has has a seren environment to work in and it a hub to develop your skills.

Qatar airways is the best company to work with across the globe and I enjoyed working with it.It sharpened my skills and since it a huge brand,it is acceptable in every company.

Pros

Free courses that sharpens one's skills.

Cons

Very strict in job attendance.

Lovely work culture pleasure working

Most Lovable company must say. Amazing taxfree salary by luxury accommodation with many facilities also the transportation from work to home and home to work gets change to work with world wild people

One of the best place to work

Best place to work and experience the 5 star hospitality.The training are done monthly to upgrade the proffesionalism.Benifits and salary are great...

Fast pace working environment

If you enjoy traveling all around the world, this is the place for you. Company have a strict rule that you need to follow, otherwise, you will get a warning letter or termination (curfew, minimum rest, etc).

Highly professional work place

Plenty of learning opportunities and the chance to work on high-end branded events across airline's growing network in a multi-ethnic environment. Not to forget the opportunities to travel around the world on discounted tickets. Every travel addicts dream work place.

The ability to travel, meet people from all over the world and get good compensation at the same time

Working at Qatar Airways as a cabin crew has opened a lot of great opportunities. I have met the most interesting people from around the world, enjoyed one of the best benefits (pay, layover hotel, medical insurance, company provided accommodat, etc) and enriched my customer service skills. I am proud to have worked for the best airline in the world.

Relaxed and knowledgeable

Ive worked in qatar airways group in QACC for almost 2 years and found it good working with people and stereotypes. Qatar airways is best airline company as ive seen.We have benefits that we enjoyed like ticket discounts wherever you go. As you can go many places.I liked working in Qatar airline and if given chance i wanna go back and employ again.

Very stressful

As a cabin crew, job can be very unstable because Qatar Airways has this reporting culture that everyone can report each other on daily basis as long as you did a little bit of mistakes.

Pros

If you are very very poor and have no chance to travel maybe this is a nice job.

Cons

Many ppl died from overworking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Airways. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits