Qatar Airways Employee Reviews

Ultimate Customer Service Industry
ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  Doha International AirportMay 21, 2018
best airline,good facilities, strict discipline, orderly systems, trained and well behaved staff, good leaders, well organised and excellent time keep.
Pros
excellent salary, good benefits, good perks
Cons
strictest discipline
Able to travel around the world and provide Great 5- Star Customer Experience on board. Ensuring always safety and security of every individual.
Cabin Crew/ Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  DohaMay 18, 2018
I’m with Qatar Airways for almost a year , it was a great challenge for me and and wonderful opportunity for me too, to meet diffirent people with diffirent cultures and different upbringing. I always treat people the great 5- Star Customer service onboard or not on onboard. I always love exceeding
Customers expectations from the service and to the whole company.
Pros
Free Travels
Cons
Long hours flights
SharePoint Developer (Former Employee) –  DohaMay 16, 2018
The 5 star airline based in Qatar is one of the best company with clear procedure. Best IT structure and departments with best IT staff. Best place to work
Excellent company to get global experience.
Licensed Aircraft Engineer (Current Employee) –  DohaMay 11, 2018
Best company in terms of environment,salary and benefits .Superb team and latest aircrafts to work on .Love to work here .Professionally the best .Feel proud about working here .
Only for short term
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) –  DohaMay 5, 2018
No doubt, great company providing good opportunity to start the flying career with challenging workplaces, multiculture colleagues, and the chances of travel. Big company of course eligible provide many prilvileges or benefits to employees, such as accommodations, transports, good salary, insurances, staff travels, holidays and etc. When come to working life, cabin crew need to well prepare on mentally and physically. There's many rules as well which is crews need to follow no matter come to personal life or working life. Strong mentality may could survive longer, but flying with qatar airways would be only my short term job.
Pros
All benefits
Cons
Unstable flying roster
valley ball
Flight attendant (Former Employee) –  DohaMay 3, 2018
working with Qatar Airways was good but aiways afraid anytime am on board because of plan clashes,was nice but the country was very hot .the weather condition there was very bad.
Pros
free accomodation
Cons
10 hours
A lot of experience in customer relationship.
Cabin attendant (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarApril 25, 2018
There is never a typical day at work because every day is different from another. It is new people, destinations and challenges.
I've learned from this job a great deal of things, but on the first place professionalism, working in a multinational and big team, and a possibility to communicate without words.
The hardest part of the job is lack of sleep, no time schedule, jetlag and physical difficulties.
The most enjoyable part is traveling the world, good benefit package, professional workflow discipline.
Exciting to work on different field
GSE- Mechanic (Current Employee) –  DohaApril 22, 2018
I have learn a lot at Qatar Airways since coming from Marine job to Aviation Job.From Electrical experience I gain more experience also on mechanical so I can work both on unit with both knowledge ,especially the training we got on Carrying out Load Testing of Critical equipment use on aircraft like Tripod Jack and Axle Jack.
Pros
No job pressure, time is on our hand
Cons
No salary increment for the past 4 years
Work place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  DohaApril 12, 2018
Very productive including my colleagues
Meeting different people it helps getting different information
Exploring the world
Gaining experience
Communication with differ client
Pros
Tickets
Cons
Working hours too long
Adventurer and Challenging
ASSISTANT CASHIER (CUSTOMER SERVICE) (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarApril 11, 2018
It was really awesome to worked in Qatar Airways and It was a challenging job. Within my five and half years in Aviation Industry I gained huge knowledge and self confidence.
Multicultural workplace
Customer Service Officer // hub operations (Former Employee) –  DohaApril 3, 2018
I had the opportunity to work and meet people from the entire world. We were performing as a team.
we faced funny situations as much as stressful ones.
Pros
free tickets
There was very good environment work.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  DohaApril 1, 2018
I really proudly to said that Qatar Airways one of the best Airlines in this world. I am very lucky to got to be part of work in Qatar Airways. Qatar Airways management is very good. When did I need to come back in my country they helped me very well.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
healthcare
Productive workplace
Buyer (Current Employee) –  DohaApril 1, 2018
A very productive workplace
Interact with different nationalities
The most enjoyable part is the traveling
The hardest part is being always under auditing
Excellent overall
Information Desk Agent & Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  DohaMarch 30, 2018
Very good experience
Meet new people from all over the world
Discounts
Sometimes there’s stress
Good behavior
New friends
Good lifestyle
Safety and security
Working for a 5* Airline
Finance Supervisor, Treasury Department (Current Employee) –  Doha, QatarMarch 28, 2018
As a Treasury Supervisor I will provide primary execution and support to the Treasury Officer in carrying out treasury operations, including but not limited to, cash-flow monitoring and reporting, daily transactions and payment processing, confirmation of fixed deposits and forex deals, verification of cash payments, monthly bank accounts reconciliations, petty cash float management, issuance, maintenance, and reporting Company Credit/Debit Card facilities, Letter of Credit and/or Bank Guarantees.
Multi cultural work place that must be managed with different views and opinions.
Challenging part of the position is to have all the departments working together to achieve the perfect workflow in treasury and at the end to know that you satisfied all your customers. The reward is to know that you negotiated the best FX and fixed deposit interest rates with banks to optimize company funds.
Pros
Flight benefits
Career Growth and Salary
Customer Affairs Officer (Former Employee) –  DohaMarch 27, 2018
Overall, it is a good company to work with. There's a career growth if you consistently perform well. They are giving salary based on your grade level and experience.
High Branded Organization
Finance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DohaMarch 14, 2018
Five star airline in aviation industry. Professionalism and multi-cultural company. Cooperative staff. Events organised by company for employees. good platform to learn and polished your skills.
I worked with Qatar airways for more than 3 years. Job and environment was very smooth and easy but highly unprofessional management team for QDF
BEAUTY ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  DOHAMarch 10, 2018
Unprofessional management team for QDF was filled with politics.. Instead of hard work, they appreciated smar work and sharing beds.. But the job was amazing and the company was excellent
Pros
Salary, free travel, can learn new things
Cons
Politics, dirty minded managers of QDF
Best team leader
Assistant Coach In-Charge (Former Employee) –  Doha state of QatarFebruary 24, 2018
Qatar airways is the 5 star airline with highly oriented customer satisfaction.There will be no compromise at any cost to achieve the maximum level of customer satisfaction.
Un travail agréable
Hôtesse de l'air (Former Employee) –  DohaFebruary 19, 2018
Quand J'ai travaillé comme hôtesse de l'air à Qatar Airways
c'était vraiment bonne expérience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Airways. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2