Qatar Airways

Qatar Airways Employee Reviews

Qatar750 reviews
It was an awesome job
I learnt a lot from the trainings that they offer all joining crew

Most diverse group with more cultural awareness and educational opportunities
Pros
Training was very good
Cons
Recognizing hard work of stuff
Life is how you make it. You must be strong and numb to take the hardships you will face there. Don’t be scared to express your feelings when they are treating you badly. If you feel like you are humiliated, you should resign because it’s not worth it to suffer while getting a small amount of salary. The news on social media are real about human rights violations happening there as I was one of their victims
Pros
Vacation, annual leave, uniform and accessories are free, free 1 duty meal, 20% discount in duty free shops, free shuttle bus to/from work, flat is OK, working in a multi-culture
Cons
No overtime pay, too much drama, break is 30-40minutes, they will stalk u anywhere in the world u go, they will hack your devices, they are backstabbers and liars, they will pretend to be friendly and nice but they are not!
I have learned so many things from the company.
How to work as a team member, takes new challenge, work finish timely,

How to manage junior colleagues
Best company in the world. Flexibility in everything and alot of benefits. It feels good to be working for such a company even on your day off you can fly home which is great.
Pros
Best in everything
Cons
N/a
every day its new day at the airport because every day your going to meet new customer and going to deal with .
our management are not bad

our working place its amazing to work with different nationality makes me happy

the most enjoyable part of our job you goin to learn new thing every day either from the customer or from our colleagues
Qatar Airways is a very reliable company. It is a fast growing company. The promotions and trainings are given to employees at the right time. They compensate their people very well for a Cabin crew position. And I learned to be a disciplined employee when I was working with them.
Pros
Compensation, trainings, promotions
Good to be part of the company. I got technical training and learn good skills. Best team work and cooperation between colleagues. Best work environment.
As a leading company Qatar Airways is really a very good organization. If someone wants to love taking challenges & improve their career they can starts their journey with Qatar Airways. I have met multi language people & different types of mentality people here including my passenger & colleague .. I have learned how to deal situation..Qatar airways management has unique strategy to maintain their passengers, employees & all. About workplace culture if i have to say its awesome! Different nationality people with different language are working together in a nice working environment.. The hardest part of this job is to handle angry passengers! The enjoyable part of this job is to see smile of satisfy passenger!
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
Short break, Healthcare facilities
I got new experiences be a customer service agent in aviation subject since i’ve already experience in other subject such as cargo and IT (networking)
Worlds Best Business Class.
Qatar Airways is also leading the way in making flying the safest form of transport from an operational and health perspective during this Pandemic.
Had a great time with Qatar airways. built excellent relations. Miss Flying with them. would love to join them back. Wishing Qatar Airways all the very Best
Pros
travelling
Cons
physically exhausting
- It's exciting since you're meeting people from different parts of the world.
- I've learned to respect people's cultures and beliefs, to be patient and be open-minded.

- The hardest part of the job is how to manage jetlag since you're flying anywhere around the world.

- The most enjoyable part of the job is the layover-- going to places, eating different kinds of cuisine, learning other countries' traditions.
- diverse cultural environment
- a lot of surprising things to learn e.g. systems / processes

- different shift schedule - 24HR operations

- professional styled uniforms

- ticket benefits and annual leaves
A good working environment, promotion for the right employee, very dependable HR department. Good exposure to new technology, up to date industrial news.
Amazing place to work,Qatar Airways is the best thing ever happened to me,I am Thankful to Qatar airways for giving me opportunity to be a part
such an esteem organisation and to work with one of the best Airlines in the world.
Pros
Tickets, Food, etc
Very professional work environment.
Good remuneration package.

International and respectful workplace culture.

Overall good career opportunities......
Best place to work in airline industry company is looking after staff very well if I can work again in the company I’ll go back to work in qatarairways thanks
It was one of the bests experiences in my life. I was able to travel the world, and doing what I really love to do. It also made me a better person when I was able to see the world at a very different perspective. Work environment was fun at the same time physically and mentally draining. but in the end it was all worth it.
Working for Qatar airways helped me gained immense knowledge on MNC work environment and opportunities to learn and grow. Qatar airways has a global reputation and positive feedback from all its employees when it comes to employee payroll and job security
Typical day when we have more AOG shipments to be clear
I Learn a lot very good working environment

supply chain management is worse, not educated and knowledge staff in warehouse and stores area managment level.

workplace culture is very good and respectable.

looking at runways and working this is most enjoyable part
Technically backward, hostile environment focussing more on useless matters than tech. Hired for one role and put in some other work, then provide targets like you are experienced in that new field. Even on completing the assignments rather than any appreciation the amount of tasks grew exponentially and a very hostile work environment where everyone is scared of their managers like slaves.