Qatalum

Qatalum Management reviews

Qatar37 reviews
The challenges they create is a motivation for me to work, they create challenges, the management is helpful, individual island of departments, Professional.
Pros
salary
Cons
No recognition
Good working Knowledge for maintenance work. Preform calibration and preventive maintenance job as per schedules, Maintenance for process instruments.
Pros
good people
Cons
good management.
​Qatalum is an equal joint venture between Qatar Petroleum and Hydro Aluminium of Norway produces more than 610,000 tons of high-quality primary aluminium products per annum from twin 1.2 kilo​metre potlines.
Pros
Better management
Cons
Ensure that area is safe to work and give recommendation and advice to all supervisor in charge and all workers of the working area. Help management to implement company regulation. Maintained awareness of active and developing.
Pros
free accommodation, transport and food
Cons
8 hours
- A typical day at work is when there's an injury
- i've leant everything about making of aluminium, Mnagement Skills; Leadership Skills; HSE; and working with different nationalities.

- Management is good
- Workplace culture is good
- The hardest part of the job is to see iron content increasing.

- The most enjoyable part of the job is when theres no DI reports; Current efficiency increase; good KPI's report and good Bonus.
Pros
lunch
Cons
short breaks
Qatalum's vision and values are well defined and understood by all its employees. Focused management ensure that its principles are executed in an organized manner, adhering to legislation and best practice to the benefit of its shareholders and employees.
Pros
Easy liaison with all levels of management and the motivated attempt to continuos improvement
Cons
Healthcare, Expat Training, Alignment of remuniration
Working at Qatalum is a great opportunity, you freely work in a friendly environment with positive encourage of your management.
Pros
Free work style
Cons
Job Security
Qatalum offers good salary and benefits to its employees but the lay offs and attrition rates are high. Politics in this company is high. Some managers are really good and very supportive.
Pros
Godd salary
Cons
work politics is high
Management dedication to Safety. we had zero tolerance for safety related issues. Excellent safety team. Coordinating jobs between Contractors.
Pros
House Keeping, Free Lunch
Cons
Traffic
working time. 7am to 7pm. ive learned about most of the Technical Skills, how to solve the problems. co-workers are coordinated with the management how to follow the rule of safety and environment HSE. the hardest part is the time of removing parts and replace a new parts and assembled. the most enjoyable part of the job is when you finished one by one of your job order until it will done.
I love Thursday because it is a day that we release our equipment from one week of preventive maintenance in our workshop.
And we are happy specially if the production appreciate our job.
I learned how the job was done right with the support of the management. I enjoy also working with my colleagues because of knowledge sharing and jokes.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Called out even not on standby when there is breakdown.
One of the finest company i worked.A good experience for me.I have learned a lot from this company.The management was always helpfull.Good colleges.