Qatalum

Qatalum Employee Reviews

This organization is competitive to all the employees, it's an extraordinary place we can learn how the Aluminium metal makes as a product on the global market and how Qatalum strives on the market.
Pros
Low lunch price
Cons
Excellent break
The challenges they create is a motivation for me to work, they create challenges, the management is helpful, individual island of departments, Professional.
Pros
salary
Cons
No recognition
I enjoy working in qatalum and I learned how to be time conscious and would recommend it to a friend first the company is being managed very well secondly safety is there priority.
the company first preference is employ safety and caring .
the company is maintain the stranded.

all employs are very enjoying with work .good company.
The atmosphere of the job was so pleasure and the job was strick to good salary and comfortable job. Overall a better job they also provided job security and good accommodation and job condition
Challenging environment with an engaging production environment. Adoption of Security culture in practice is a work in progress. Good facilities and peaceful locality for housing.
Nice place to work and get best experience In life and professional field meeting with different kind of people different nationalities with various kind of attitudes .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Free medical
Its a good pay master.

Those who want to grow should at senior level .Juniors are not having opportunities to expose their skill and come up in life
I have had an exciting career in my entire work experience and have grown up with each and every company I have had an opportunity to work for using initiative skills,good communication,energy,positive attitude and sound human relations.My personal qualities are initiative and commitment and hardworking self motivated individual who enjoys challenges and willing to take risks.
Work hours is from 7am to 3pm.

Qatalum is a very multi-cultural workplace with over 30 nationalities.

The smelter uses a lot of advanced technology and automation which makes work less burdensome.

Beautiful country, but be ready for high summer temperatures.
Pros
Great people to work with, very competitive salary and bonus packages.
Cons
Desert temperatures and hot working environment makes work challenging
Good working Knowledge for maintenance work. Preform calibration and preventive maintenance job as per schedules, Maintenance for process instruments.
Pros
good people
Cons
good management.
A great company to work with.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the supportive team we have with in our department .

Salary and benefits are really competitive.
Pros
very good benefit
Cons
No Cons
My one working day start with the very good toolbox meeting with my shift members. Initiating them for their positive approach about this job. From this job i am learned about to how to manage one shift by dont making any incidents and accidents
QATALUM is one of the best companies to work in Qatar. They have a good work/life balance and very friendly workplace culture. Everyday is a new challenge.
I am working in Qatalum as a supplier worker as a forklift operator and materials handler. My responsibility dross pressing and dumping the recycling area and arrange the alloy metal for furnace.
QPS to evaluate the performance of the department in terms of safety and delivering of the job everyday.
5S organization of the work knowing exactly where to get the tools and also to use a correct tool for the correct task and always live work place clean and organized for the next shift.
Pros
i had subsided meal
Cons
i had healthcare provided by Qatalum and working 6 days rest 2
Highly Professional Organisation.

Achieved a lot.

Got opportunity to set up department and

worked with multi national work force.

Large size of manufacturing facility
​Qatalum is an equal joint venture between Qatar Petroleum and Hydro Aluminium of Norway produces more than 610,000 tons of high-quality primary aluminium products per annum from twin 1.2 kilo​metre potlines.
Pros
Better management
Cons
Good company and feels good to work.
We have free food ,free accomodation,free transport ,family status etc..

I work as a senior instrument technician Involved in instrumentation planned, shutdown maintenance, corrective, start up activities

in utility( fuel gas scrubber, Gas skids, electro-chlorination plant process and portable

water plant, safety shower water system, sea water plumbing station, instrument air
good experience to work with qatalum, follows safe standard of work, pays salary on time, 2 days weekly off and vacation every 6 months. as my project is ending in June so we have to look for something else.
Pros
free lunch and accomadation
Ensure that area is safe to work and give recommendation and advice to all supervisor in charge and all workers of the working area. Help management to implement company regulation. Maintained awareness of active and developing.
Pros
free accommodation, transport and food
Cons
8 hours