PETROSERV

PETROSERV Employee Reviews

Qatar10 reviews
i've learned in my previous company about scheme layout of drawing how to understand. about management i learned how to manage or how to control the situation specially in urgent works. the hardest part of my job is...first day of new work.the most enjoyable part of the job is when i understand all the MEP electrical division works.
Am Optimistic towards my responsibilities can perform the minor activities around a self.Team player towards the work atmosphere & Management explorer.
working with the company was such a loving and will be very happy to work with the company in the near future.They have a great human relations and effective chain of command.
I work as a senior technician in this company assigned in emergency team for mechanical,electrical,plumbing and mostly hvac works.our duty start in 6am to 6pm.
Pros
Free food and accomodation
Cons
Breaktime
Good day sir/maam.i work for 10 hours 6 days a week this is have a overtime 2 hour daily.i have learned on how to Planning Preventive maintenance and to operate lighting control circuit in the computer to turn the lights off and On.
Pros
Free accommodation, transportation, free food and others benefits
Cons
Health care
I have a fair experience in Procurement and Customer Service works with a pleasing personality, good communication skills and willing to join immediately.
> long hours of work
> self determination

> Cooperate with management

> Teamwork

> People know what they want but cant do it themselves

> Helping each other in time of need
Usually i start the day by checking all the P.O. sent to suppliers, make follow ups, prepare all the necessary documents needed for materials delivered, record all the data needed.

Language is the major barrier for us coz a lot doesn't speak fluently in English language.

I may say there are some mismanagement above the line. You may observe that we have too many manpower when there are times we do not have new projects.

Not all co-workers have the same thinking as I have. Maybe we are all of different cultural background.

The hardest part of the job when i resume this responsibility without proper turn over and limited time only.

Most enjoyable part is that i have met a lot of different personality with different background and educational attainment.
Pros
Lunch is free coz we have our own catering services for all meals.
Cons
I stay long hours in the warehouse office to finalize my day to day records.
Its a well reputed firm in Doha. Doing many projects for Infrastructure, Oil & Gas ,Buildings and Interior Fit out works.
The working environment is very good.
Petroserv is a well established and a reputed firm in doha. Petroserv is doing business in construction, trading , communications, pest control, valve manufacturings etc.
Construction division have Civil infrastructure department, Oil & Gas department and Building Division.

The working atmosphere is very good and the job satisfaction i have.

Presently i am looking for better opportunity.