Parsons

Qatar101 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

good company

good company , but salary is little bit low, base on the project we can get some overtime benefit, some time if project change salary is reduce base of client pay.

Great Company to work with. Safety is priority.

Working with Parsons has molded me well (technical, project and construction management). Good camaraderie with multinational employee. The Project Sr. Resident Engineer is very supportive and concern with his employees.

Pros

Yearly salary increment, Systematic and Care for Employees, Supportive TM & HR

Cons

Project base contract but possibility of project re assignment, Work pressure

Excellent company with job security.

Parsons International is one of the best consulting company in the World being in the construction industry long time ago. It has projects in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Europe, South and North America, and other places where their expertise are needed. Parsons International engaged in various development such as in roads, bridges, and highway construction; micro-tunneling for sewer and water lines; oil and gas; airports and terminals; and other horizontal and vertical projects. Parsons International is very much concerned about the safety of its employees, contractors and sub-contractors, the public, especially the environments. Management is excellent especially in paying salaries on time. For my more than 5 years in the company, I did not experience a late salary but always on time or ahead.

Good company

Parsons' provide private health cards to all employees. Fair treatment for everyone. Inhouse training for knowledge enhacements. Overall Parsons is a good company.

Pros

provide training

Parsons was a Great Company but not in QATAR

After desigion to leave and going back to my country I got a excellent offer for another Company in Qatar for double salary, but Parsons did not allowed and did not give me NOC. This was not as per human wrights. Also the Program Director was working only for his benefits, not for Parsons itself.

Great Company

Good company to work for. Great employee's, and management. Great potential to grow with the company, and good benefits. Great medical and vacation package

disorganised

very disorgansed company to work for. was based in the qatar and was working for client who could not make decisions immediately when needed. Pay was more than UK but didnt meet cost of living out in qatar as was expensive to live there. due to relocating the Allowance for housing was ridiculous and could only afford somewhere about 2 hours away. had to use majority of salary to pay for living expenses. working 6am until 6pm

Pros

no tax

Cons

Good place to work on a varity of fast paced projects in a diverse environment

Challenges in terms of familiary with the way things are done in a foreign country. Work force is very diverse and projects demanding and fast paced. Compensation is adequate and lots of learning opportunities.

Good

Good experience Requires more competence and Skills Parsons university training is very good You need good experience in auditing Proactiveness and self starter Proper qualifications is required

Parsons International Limited is a good place to work for, with good people who are technically sound, has good long term projects to work for. HR support is good, however salary has to be bargained properly.

Pros

Good projects

Cons

Uneven salaries

excellent job

good work life culture competitive benefits exposure to learn consistent improvements and growth cooperation good response communication integrity knowledge

Materrials inspector

I found this company is good company . salary schedule is very good and management is good. Over all this company is good .Quality and safety system is good.

Pros

Celebration of Eid and safety program

Cons

long term

Good Employment Terms

As a company, great to work for. Excellent reputation and definitely makes a difference in delivering a project. The salary and benefits are very good.

Pros

Good employment terms.

Cons

Lacks leadership

Great Company to work for...

Great company to work for, take care of their employee, great benefits, always area or position to grow in the company, many location around the world for position.

Experience the Parsons advantage & envision more

working in Parsons International Ltd is one of life achievement. it is nice to be part of one of the high profile company lie Parsons, they are professional and they have a good system. they treat the employees fare, provide everything and on time salary

Pros

Friendly and good vibes

Cons

healthcare

Parsons culture is genuine

The company has a good moral. All staffs are very professionals, salary is on schedules, they treat us that we are being part of the company culture.

Productive and fun workplace with a good and cooperative colleagues.

Productive and fun workplace with a good and cooperative colleagues. Good health insurance and other benefits. Staff are working and cooperating each other to avoid delays for the project.

Pros

free time to eat breakfast and lunch

nice place to work

Nice place to work, friendly atmosphere, limited scope of work in terms of type of projects, doesn't pay good salaries, good reputation

Cons

too much working hours

Parsons International Limited is a most standard and professional company I have ever worked with

The day would ideally start with a Safety Moment. The learning curve raises high day by day with the interaction with Clients. Management support to implement the core values is immense. Co workers are just down to earth individuals to make up a good team. The hardest rather I would call it challenging part of the job is to seek the customer satisfaction and the most enjoyable part of the job is the "job well delivered"

Pros

Safety first

Cons

Long Work Hours

Nice places for convinience Enjoyment with Works.

I learn a lot of work in all my previews company and I meet a lots of friends with a different nationalities and atitudes some are bad some are good they shouting you thats the hardest part thart I dont like, and the most enjoyable is holyday time to relax enjoyment with filipino co workers.

Pros

Additional Alawans for food and transportation

Cons

Eight hours

Good

Working hours is 08 per day. I learned a lot on HSE field and management system. Our team is good and cooperate me on HSE issue

Pros

Monthly Free Lunch

Cons

Some time I extend up to 10 hours as required

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parsons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Parsons
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?