Parsons

Parsons Pay & Benefits reviews

Qatar95 reviews
good company , but salary is little bit low, base on the project we can get some overtime benefit, some time if project change salary is reduce base of client pay.
Fast Paced Work culture, great projects to work, good work responsibility, great team, high work pressure, official work hours 48 hours a week in middle east, end up working 70 hours a week including weekends due to constant work pressure, paid overtime.
Parsons International is one of the best consulting company in the World being in the construction industry long time ago. It has projects in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Europe, South and North America, and other places where their expertise are needed. Parsons International engaged in various development such as in roads, bridges, and highway construction; micro-tunneling for sewer and water lines; oil and gas; airports and terminals; and other horizontal and vertical projects.

Parsons International is very much concerned about the safety of its employees, contractors and sub-contractors, the public, especially the environments. Management is excellent especially in paying salaries on time.
For my more than 5 years in the company, I did not experience a late salary but always on time or ahead.
After desigion to leave and going back to my country I got a excellent offer for another Company in Qatar for double salary, but Parsons did not allowed and did not give me NOC. This was not as per human wrights. Also the Program Director was working only for his benefits, not for Parsons itself.
Good company to work for. Great employee's, and management. Great potential to grow with the company, and good benefits. Great medical and vacation package
very disorgansed company to work for.
was based in the qatar and was working for client who could not make decisions immediately when needed.

Pay was more than UK but didnt meet cost of living out in qatar as was expensive to live there.

due to relocating the Allowance for housing was ridiculous and could only afford somewhere about 2 hours away.

had to use majority of salary to pay for living expenses.
working 6am until 6pm
Pros
no tax
Cons
Challenges in terms of familiary with the way things are done in a foreign country. Work force is very diverse and projects demanding and fast paced. Compensation is adequate and lots of learning opportunities.
Good experience
Requires more competence and Skills
Parsons university training is very good
You need good experience in auditing

Proactiveness and self starter

Proper qualifications is required
Parsons International Limited is a good place to work for, with good people who are technically sound, has good long term projects to work for. HR support is good, however salary has to be bargained properly.
Pros
Good projects
Cons
Uneven salaries
good work life culture

good response

communication

integrity

knowledge
I found this company is good company . salary schedule is very good and management is good. Over all this company is good .Quality and safety system is good.
Pros
Celebration of Eid and safety program
Cons
long term
As a company, great to work for. Excellent reputation and definitely makes a difference in delivering a project. The salary and benefits are very good.
Pros
Good employment terms.
Cons
Lacks leadership
Great company to work for, take care of their employee, great benefits, always area or position to grow in the company, many location around the world for position.
working in Parsons International Ltd is one of life achievement. it is nice to be part of one of the high profile company lie Parsons, they are professional and they have a good system. they treat the employees fare, provide everything and on time salary
Pros
Friendly and good vibes
Cons
healthcare
The company has a good moral. All staffs are very professionals, salary is on schedules, they treat us that we are being part of the company culture.
Productive and fun workplace with a good and cooperative colleagues. Good health insurance and other benefits.

Staff are working and cooperating each other to avoid delays for the project.
Pros
free time to eat breakfast and lunch
Nice place to work, friendly atmosphere, limited scope of work in terms of type of projects, doesn't pay good salaries, good reputation
Cons
too much working hours
The day would ideally start with a Safety Moment. The learning curve raises high day by day with the interaction with Clients. Management support to implement the core values is immense. Co workers are just down to earth individuals to make up a good team. The hardest rather I would call it challenging part of the job is to seek the customer satisfaction and the most enjoyable part of the job is the "job well delivered"
Pros
Safety first
Cons
Long Work Hours
I learn a lot of work in all my previews company and I meet a lots of friends with a different nationalities and atitudes some are bad some are good they shouting you thats the hardest part thart I dont like, and the most enjoyable is holyday time to relax enjoyment with filipino co workers.
Pros
Additional Alawans for food and transportation
Cons
Eight hours
Working hours is 08 per day.
I learned a lot on HSE field and management system.

Our team is good and cooperate me on HSE issue
Pros
Monthly Free Lunch
Cons
Some time I extend up to 10 hours as required