Parsons

Parsons Management reviews

Qatar105 reviews

Clear

Found 38 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,005 reviews

It functions like a franchise, bottom line is chargeable

Like all other consultants Parsons is the same, the top management comes up with core values but the office management is oblivious because at the end of the quarter they have to show profits. Little chance of learning because all the learning is based on the modules they have in their library. Policies and procedures are muddled but you have to figure out a way.

Pros

Get paid on time

Cons

No streamlined procedure

Work as team

Friendly work environment Employees’ health, safety and welfare Team work Safety Enhanced site conditions Proactive events reporting Management involvement in Safety issue

It's Great Company but very bad Admin in Qatar Branch

I do not advise any one to work in this company .. exactly at Qatar Branch very bad management in qatar branch

Pros

Cons

Qatar Branch

Great Company to work with. Safety is priority.

Working with Parsons has molded me well (technical, project and construction management). Good camaraderie with multinational employee. The Project Sr. Resident Engineer is very supportive and concern with his employees.

Pros

Yearly salary increment, Systematic and Care for Employees, Supportive TM & HR

Cons

Project base contract but possibility of project re assignment, Work pressure

Parsons international is very good origination

If topical work parsons helps all the time.We have many courses only in Parsons website and office training.Good management.Workplace good management if have any tuff effect work parsons manager will help.

Pros

Materials inspector

Cons

Na

Many Facilities with Sports activities , medical care, good environment

Good Workplace for employees, facilities like medical care,parking, friendlyhood, easy leave apply procedure, high level security and clean area and good environment good collegues

Pros

high level security and clean area

Cons

Very less Increments

Parsons is employers of choice.

The top management treat us as number 1 asset of the company. I learned a lot from the online health, safety & environment training and management training every year. Top management is leading by good example. The hardest part of my job when an accident to one of my projects which i consumed a lot of time in finding the root cause of the accident. The enjoyable part of the job when the top management recognized our team when we completed our others without lost time accident.

Pros

Employees were so professional.

Nice working envorinment with good team work

Reviewing and preparing Contractor's Interim in first and second week of every month, writing comments on RFIT's on daily basis. Doing job with responsibility as a Professional. good support from the management when-ever is required. Nice culture at workplace. sometimes having little bit more work load. when certifying the Payments and finalizing Variations Cost Estimates.

Not fair women are prefered

My boss was not polite There was discrimination of treatment between nationalities, I felt that as mediterranean. Parsons fired me to replace a lady instead of me which not fair.

Productive and learning workplace

I had a wonderful time with Parsons and wish to rejoin the company. I worked for three years on two different projects there and learnt a lot. I liked its working culture and management style.

Big organization

The biggest problem is the 6 days / week. All other aspects of work are satisfactory. The cooperation with most employees of the company is very good. The hardest part of work is that the client's top management constantly asks more things so it is very difficult to plan properly the works.

Productive and fun place to work

Work 8 hrs a day, learned a lot from everyone & training provided, good management support, workplace culture is great, and I have a great experience in Parsons and highly recommend to anyone.

Excellent company with job security.

Parsons International is one of the best consulting company in the World being in the construction industry long time ago. It has projects in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Europe, South and North America, and other places where their expertise are needed. Parsons International engaged in various development such as in roads, bridges, and highway construction; micro-tunneling for sewer and water lines; oil and gas; airports and terminals; and other horizontal and vertical projects. Parsons International is very much concerned about the safety of its employees, contractors and sub-contractors, the public, especially the environments. Management is excellent especially in paying salaries on time. For my more than 5 years in the company, I did not experience a late salary but always on time or ahead.

Good experience

Good company , involve in large scale projects, alternating between site and office works, very much concentrated on project management. staff are having good experience and skills from different nationalities.

Very professional colleague, very family oriented, A class when it comes to Safety, plus a lot of Sports activities to join to.

The day to day you will regularly encounter at work is a high demand for quality and standard. Having said that, you will learn a lot from it in due course of time that is very beneficial to your career growth. Management treats their employees with a proper decorum that you will feel like you are as important to them. Colleagues highly follow what is in our Company protocol towards proper ethics regardless of your position, culture, and religion. Basically, the hardest part of the job is the stage where you are in your adjustment period. About the work itself, I could say the most difficult task is the easy task but it becomes difficult only because you are overwhelmed by it like everything are urgent. The most enjoyable yet fulfilling feelings are the challenges and the fulfillment of your goals and a bunch of lessons learned and the people who help you to be a better and more mature individual in your career.

Pros

The Engineers showing good vibes. Acknowledging every department that excels, Seniors give free lunch once a month during the first 2 years or so of the Project.

Cons

Sometimes is the result of inevitable circumstances

Excellent work environment to work

It was my honor to be part of the Doha Metro Project in State of Qatar since June 2015 to present. Have learned the design stage, Construction, Testing and Commissioning and now we are in stage of Handover. Being in this project I learned and advanced my skills in many aspects as far as technical. The most enjoyable part of the day is when we are hit with many urgent submissions and they all have to be submitted at certain time and there is no delays from our end. Management is highly motivated to include the co-workers.

productive envitonmnet

» Managing, controlling the design during the design phase. » Managing, controlling the implementation and the hand over processes for the smart city parts in the field. » Maintaining consistency and alignment between smart city different disciplines strategies in the Master plan. » Working within the PMO (Project Management Office) to direct & assist the ELV & Scada systems/ICT (Fixed, Wireless and GSM telecom Infra) & smart systems projects. » Handling smart city aspects and ensuring compliance with the overall business strategy and requirements. » Managing properly all smart city stakeholders and controlling their influences. » Developing and consolidating quantified risks. » Developing solutions related to all pursuit issues, risks and conflicts. » Managing necessary approval process and delivering offer presentation to the client. » Coordinating authorities and approvals from governmental bodies. » Delivering consultancy & advisory role for the business strategy & deliverables.

Great Company

Good company to work for. Great employee's, and management. Great potential to grow with the company, and good benefits. Great medical and vacation package

Interesting place to work

Very productive and interesting place to work having approachable management with talented staff. A place worth staying for more years. Long working hours (client-to-client basis) providing five day work per week. Parsons provides suitable office equipment for everyone to do his/her job well and everyone's visible to the management for further training to improve technical acumen. Observance of Parsons core values will undoubtedly enhance an employee working ability.

Pros

Yearly team building

Cons

Long working hours

My personal work challenges ,experience and objectives

A typical day is the HSE weekly meeting when we sit together with our management and highlighted the challenge we encounter during the week and we all working as panel to solve the issues. Also, I have learned that always there are mechanism to overcome the challenges on through vital communication with concerned departments and use the safe easy working manner and "managements" skills and approach to accomplish the tasks. For workplace culture I have had experience due to course to dealing with diversity on multi-nationalities deployed on workplaces and how I can manage the working environment to produce safe system of work by coordinating with construction team, HSE team and other involved personnel's at workplaces. The hardest part of my job that I have faced is related to Contractor's management commitment towards their HSE obligations as I have always maintained the efforts to improve their HSE culture where is needed. The most enjoyable part of my job when we achieved our HSE objectives for instance achieve 5 Million safe man hours without injury.

Challenging

Working with Parsons International is you will learned a lot of jobs. Interact to different Persons very challenging work. Hired as Lead DC, but also working as recruiter and Executive Secretary.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parsons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Parsons
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?