Parsons

Clear
3.4Job Security & Advancement

Found 39 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,005 reviews

Career advancement opportunities

Parsons is a very good company in terms of productivity, professionalism, career growth and being self reliant (confidence). You get a sense of belonging as an employee and team work is a strength that serves as back bone of operation, not forgetting the absolute coordination and well organized atmosphere that makes it appealing. However, the salary is meagre and barely enough to cater for your needs or justify your working for a reputable company. To make it worse, there is no job security, everyone is disposable. The company’s recruiter operates like a “mafia”, they prefer to take new people because of incentives attached, 500$ for new employee, than retaining their best people for the job.

good

Its good company with international standards.But No job guarantee. Main advantage is you will be able to work with strong seniors with super talent and support .You can gain good experience in your career.

Pros

medical insurance, on time salary, special discounts at luxurious hotel, Can gain good working experience, very well organized.

Cons

no job security

Amazingly Good

Parsons has Amazing Work Culture, Employee Friendly. Was really Lucky to Work in Parsons. If anyone gets job offer, They should not think twice and need to Join.

Learning an Engineering University

Parson is the one of the topest my MNC working company there working environment and employees are very professional it's like a university to shaping our knowledge and skills it's wonderful platform my career in Parsons those employees are teaching each other mentors personally I have benefited to complete my work integrated learning environment thank you Parsons.....

Good Company with Bad Representation in Gulf

The culture of corporate in the Gulf is constricting and does not provide much of an opportunity for growth to young professionals, Parsons is no exception.

Pros

Collabrative work culture

Cons

Little to no chance in career progression

Not fair women are prefered

My boss was not polite There was discrimination of treatment between nationalities, I felt that as mediterranean. Parsons fired me to replace a lady instead of me which not fair.

Productive and learning workplace

I had a wonderful time with Parsons and wish to rejoin the company. I worked for three years on two different projects there and learnt a lot. I liked its working culture and management style.

Professional work environment

Very professional work environment, professional and experienced staff, professional approach of work, helpful colleagues always ready to assist or share the experience.

Productive and fun place to work

Work 8 hrs a day, learned a lot from everyone & training provided, good management support, workplace culture is great, and I have a great experience in Parsons and highly recommend to anyone.

Good experience

Good company , involve in large scale projects, alternating between site and office works, very much concentrated on project management. staff are having good experience and skills from different nationalities.

Very professional colleague, very family oriented, A class when it comes to Safety, plus a lot of Sports activities to join to.

The day to day you will regularly encounter at work is a high demand for quality and standard. Having said that, you will learn a lot from it in due course of time that is very beneficial to your career growth. Management treats their employees with a proper decorum that you will feel like you are as important to them. Colleagues highly follow what is in our Company protocol towards proper ethics regardless of your position, culture, and religion. Basically, the hardest part of the job is the stage where you are in your adjustment period. About the work itself, I could say the most difficult task is the easy task but it becomes difficult only because you are overwhelmed by it like everything are urgent. The most enjoyable yet fulfilling feelings are the challenges and the fulfillment of your goals and a bunch of lessons learned and the people who help you to be a better and more mature individual in your career.

Pros

The Engineers showing good vibes. Acknowledging every department that excels, Seniors give free lunch once a month during the first 2 years or so of the Project.

Cons

Sometimes is the result of inevitable circumstances

Great Company

Good company to work for. Great employee's, and management. Great potential to grow with the company, and good benefits. Great medical and vacation package

Working with them is a privilege

I have been working at Parsons Corporation in full-time bases. (More than 6 years). Good working environment. Social culture. Security. But moneywise not recommend.

Pros

Great work experience, smart individuals.

Cons

Long Hours

Good place to work on a varity of fast paced projects in a diverse environment

Challenges in terms of familiary with the way things are done in a foreign country. Work force is very diverse and projects demanding and fast paced. Compensation is adequate and lots of learning opportunities.

Good

Good experience Requires more competence and Skills Parsons university training is very good You need good experience in auditing Proactiveness and self starter Proper qualifications is required

excellent job

good work life culture competitive benefits exposure to learn consistent improvements and growth cooperation good response communication integrity knowledge

Company with lot of resources to increase your knowledge

Company with a comfortable environment. Literatures available for career advancement. regular training courses assigned to enhance your knowledge. I will prefer to work up to retirement in this company.

Pros

nil

Cons

nil

Challenging

Working with Parsons International is you will learned a lot of jobs. Interact to different Persons very challenging work. Hired as Lead DC, but also working as recruiter and Executive Secretary.

Informative feed back required

I am already terminated from parsons, expecting a fair job in Doha My notice period end on 18/07/2017, still waiting in Qatar for new jobs I can join at any time

Cons

Health Care

Good work environment

Parsons is a good company, involved in a lot of major projects. It has a lot of experience and potential. The company offers continuous education through Parson U.

I have been working at Make Positive full-time (more than 5 years) Great people at all levels of the company - everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together in accomplishing the mission. The CEO,President and Management team are highly Motivated which brings much positive energy in the whole team. This is the definition of what a team should be. I have never come across such company who has all the great qualities of Culture, Management, Career Advancement and Selfless people under a same roof.

Pros

Great atmosphere and place to further your career. Cons

Cons

Location is great, and atmosphere is phenomenal.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parsons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits